Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,335 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Why Are Men Emotionally Weak...why?.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Emotionally Weak...why?.. (2928 Views)

Why Are Southern Men Emotionally Weak And Generally Simps? / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men Emotionally Weak...why?.. by kollinzgee(m): 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
Growing up as a child I was taught that a man should be emotionally strong ,never cry and be in control of his family and be stronger than a woman but reaching adulthood I discovered its look like a myth .though I tapped from that am a bit emotionally strong as a result of some bitter life experiences I have a developed tougher skin now.

why are my saying these?........

Truth be told it seems women are emotionally stronger than men these days .infact women are in control .it is always the men who beg,spend and practically do crazy things to please the woman while she feels Like a queen Even though she is not.here on nairaland it is mostly men that are victims of relationships they are the ones that are dumped, used,manipulated. they are the ones falling in love and heartbroken always. (you can make research yourself).

women on the other hand are never compromising their code and any one of them that breaks the code gets bashed by her fellow women.
do you know these codes here they are

1)never toast a guy no matter how you like him

2)never spend on a guy never.

3)never give in easily to him

4)never have sex with him until he buys you heaven and earth.
so on and so forth..........

they stick strongly to this codes now they are in charge.almost every woman follow this code but guys never stick to their own code because they are weak .

men should learn to control their emotions and stop making themselves gullible.never live to impress people that is when they will love you.

to be continued 2019.......

14 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Emotionally Weak...why?.. by ifex370(m): 5:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
Blame the mothers that raised these weaklings...

When I see a guy begging to spend his hard earned money on a lady that doesn't even care, I start to wonder..

Why is this guy here right now?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Emotionally Weak...why?.. by HungerMustGo: 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
Dear op, you spoke my mind to the fullest. Glad to know there's still a sane man standing.

=>It began from America and now the world over. I always wondered what will drive a man to buy a girl that never did anything for him a N50 million naira SUV while his brothers, friends, confidants and allies that are ready to die for him get peanuts from him.

=>Girl will abandon him one day after sucking him dry and same people he gave crumbs will gather to succor him.

=>This utter madness happens on repeat generations following. Ridiculous!!!

14 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Emotionally Weak...why?.. by habsydiamond(m): 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
The women thing Don dey Tay Tay na... Adam fell, Samson fell, and some other powerful people... No body is above women temptation... Na prayer person go dey pray say make he no carry black market cos na wetin full town be that wey we all dey call women... They can do anything for money...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Emotionally Weak...why?.. by amaniro: 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
~√Most of them don't follow this code. Give one a plate of indomien and she'll open leg for you.

~→Most girls die inside them why? because they don't wanna toast their crush so they suffer emotionally.

•√Emotional Stability shouldn't be gender based.
Re: Why Are Men Emotionally Weak...why?.. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
ifex370:

When I see a guy begging to spend his hard earned money on a lady that doesn't even care, I start to wonder..

no, instead blame the fathers or absence of a father figure, a monkey cannot teach a bird how to fly.
Re: Why Are Men Emotionally Weak...why?.. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2018
amaniro:
~√Most of them don't follow this code. Give one a plate of indomien and she'll open leg for you.

~→Most girls die inside them why? because they don't wanna toast their crush so they suffer emotionally.

•√Emotional Stability shouldn't be gender based.
now we know the kind of girls u roll with. Sha continue to stay in your level

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Emotionally Weak...why?.. by uboma(m): 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
funmisticqueen:
now we know the kind of girls u roll with. Sha continue to stay in your level

Epic!

Your comment is on point.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Emotionally Weak...why?.. by IamPlato(m): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
Emotional Attachment Reduces A Man's Intelligence And Stifles Creativity...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Emotionally Weak...why?.. by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 09, 2018
It is called falling in love for a reason. You Fall out of everything including your sense.
Re: Why Are Men Emotionally Weak...why?.. by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 09, 2018
Strong man, strong man, if girl break your heart, you go to one corner and start crying cheesy

Women are emotionally stronger than men, a man can dump a woman, she will move on easily, a woman dump a man, the man won't like it lightly.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Emotionally Weak...why?.. by Jayslicky: 12:34am On Dec 09, 2018
This is an eye opener to men, women are very manipulative and have high demands.
Most men think they're the head of the home, they hustle to please women, so who is calling the shots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Emotionally Weak...why?.. by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 09, 2018
IamPlato:
Emotional Attachment Reduces A Man's Intelligence And Stifles Creativity...
Back this statement up with facts please, I think you're making sense already
Re: Why Are Men Emotionally Weak...why?.. by IamPlato(m): 6:11am On Dec 09, 2018
androidroot:
Back this statement up with facts please, I think you're making sense already
have You Ever Wondered why Girls/guys Cry From Heart Breaks? Because The Crying Partner Invested More Emotions And Love With Sacrifices but At The End Of The Day Gets Broken by The Lesser Investor...

Thats Why I Always Warn Teenage Girl To Stay Away from Relationships because A Student Who Gets A Heart Break Will Be busy Crying And Feeling Depressed even In Class When Being Taught such Student Will Hardly Concentrate because All he Could Be Seeing On the Board Could Be Images Of His Supposed Girl Friend...

When You Are Emotionally Down, some Even Commit Suicide, why? Simply Put It That Their Emotions Has Overridden their Intelligence Panel...

The Stages Of Emotional Break Down Will Last A while For Some and For Others It Will Take A Long While. Many Lock Themselves Up For Days not Knowing What To Do, and In That Way Their Creativity Gets Strampled On allThrough That Period

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Emotionally Weak...why?.. by kollinzgee(m): 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
Jayslicky:
This is an eye opener to men, women are very manipulative and have high demands.
Most men think they're the head of the home, they hustle to please women, so who is calling the shots.

true bro
Re: Why Are Men Emotionally Weak...why?.. by helinues: 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
@ op stop generalizing

Expand your social circle and you shall have a different story to tell

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Emotionally Weak...why?.. by LordKO(m): 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
If you have the ability to differentiate men (people) who are victims of their own small-mindedness from a natural emotionally weak person, you will understand that, in truth, women are emotionally weaker than men. Truth is that even the most emotionally strong human being who is conceited will surely "cry murder" when subtly giving a dose of his/her own medicine by a hypocritically disingenuous person.

When a conceited person (most men belong here) meets with a hypocritically disingenuous person (most women belong here) the end result is bitterness and victim mentality. The latter never lose to the former, irrespective of gender of the persons involved.

Wherever you see a wo/man exhibiting bitterness and victim mentality, know that the person has been consumed by his/her own self-conceit, with or without greed - such a person never believe that s/he can be outdone (cleverly or insincerely). Conceit remains God's gift to small-minded people.

Meanwhile, a true/natural emotional weak person - women (true women) remain emotionally weaker than men, because naturally they are selfless and meek - do not express her emotional weakness through bitterness and victim mentality. When such a woman lose, whether due to natural cause or otherwise, she loses honorably and calmly.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Emotionally Weak...why?.. by waywardpikin: 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
OP please don't judge from the rubbish you read daily in romance section, women are emotionally weaker than men and will remain so. How many men love for real these days? But women, their heart is big and their capacity to love is endless. If you dedicate enough time and effort, you can make any woman fall in love with you. But for a man to truly fall in love is not so easy.

My submission is referring to men in their late 20s and above with enough experience. Not young boys in their teens to early to mid 20s. Life will teach you, no worries.

A young boy will have an erection for anything and call it love, unaware that it is his dìck that is calling the shots.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Emotionally Weak...why?.. by helinues: 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
waywardpikin:
OP please don't judge from the rubbish you read daily in romance section, women are emotionally weaker than men and will remain so. How many men love for real these days? But women, their heart is big and their capacity to love is endless. If you dedicate enough time and effort, you can make any woman fall in love with you. But for a man to truly fall in love is not so easy.

My submission is referring to men in their late 20s and above with enough experience. Not young boys in their teens to early to mid 20s. Life will teach you, no worries.

A young boy will have an erection for anything and call it love, unaware that it is his dìck that is calling the shots.

Women are emotionally weaker than men but do the men make different?
Re: Why Are Men Emotionally Weak...why?.. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
waywardpikin:

u know what's up.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Emotionally Weak...why?.. by kollinzgee(m): 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
waywardpikin:

thats a lie !from my experience with women if a woman does not feel any love for you persistently trying to convince her never works she will see it as disturbance .women and men are both mysterious when it comes to love trying. to convince a woman never works her no is no.
Re: Why Are Men Emotionally Weak...why?.. by kollinzgee(m): 11:32am On Jan 12, 2019
LordKO:
If you have the ability to differentiate men (people) who are victims of their own small-mindedness from a natural emotionally weak person, you will understand that, in truth, women are emotionally weaker than men. Truth is that even the most emotionally strong human being who is conceited will surely "cry murder" when subtly giving a dose of his/her own medicine by a hypocritically disingenuous person.

When a conceited person (most men belong here) meets with a hypocritically disingenuous person (most women belong here) the end result is bitterness and victim mentality. The latter never lose to the former, irrespective of gender of the persons involved.

Wherever you see a wo/man exhibiting bitterness and victim mentality, know that the person has been consumed by his/her own self-conceit, with or without greed - such a person never believe that s/he can be outdone (cleverly or insincerely). Conceit remains God's gift to small-minded people.

Meanwhile, a true/natural emotional weak person - women (true women) remain emotionally weaker than men, because naturally they are selfless and meek - do not express her emotional weakness through bitterness and victim mentality. When such a woman lose, whether due to natural cause or otherwise, she loses honorably and calmly.

word

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Emotionally Weak...why?.. by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 13, 2019
LordKO:

Quite profound as always.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Emotionally Weak...why?.. by TimiRume(f): 9:36am On Jan 13, 2019
ifex370:

I thought fathers are the ones that raise their boys? How can a woman raise a man?
Re: Why Are Men Emotionally Weak...why?.. by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 13, 2019
kollinzgee:
it is always the men who beg,spend and practically do crazy things to please the woman while she feels Like a queen Even though she is not.here on nairaland it is mostly men that are victims of relationships they are the ones that are dumped, used,manipulated. they are the ones falling in love and heartbroken always. (you can make research yourself).

Men created this problem. If you call them out on it, they'll say you're broke

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Emotionally Weak...why?.. by kollinzgee(m): 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
Admin401:

Men created this problem. If you call them out on it, they'll say you're broke

yea you are right weakmen of our generation.
Re: Why Are Men Emotionally Weak...why?.. by Rextizzle(m): 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
The woman I can ever buy a car for will be my wife, any other thing is useless.
Re: Why Are Men Emotionally Weak...why?.. by ifex370(m): 4:33am On Jan 14, 2019
TimiRume:
I thought fathers are the ones that raise their boys? How can a woman raise a man?

True that.. I recently realized its the father's job to be affirmative for the make child

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Emotionally Weak...why?.. by kollinzgee(m): 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
Rextizzle:
The woman I can ever buy a car for will be my wife, any other thing is useless.

smart guy

(1) (Reply)

Two Slay Queens Seen Fighting Dirty Over A Man / Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Mall But Everyone Surprisingly Ignore Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.