Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,986 members, 7,952,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz (12679 Views)

FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near / FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT / The Science Of Learning: How To Study, Understand, And Remember All You Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by musicwriter(m): 12:06pm On May 14, 2022
Victerica:

We started gaining access to modern technology after the birth and death of Jesus Christ...

What has that got to do with whether Jesus existed or not?

1 Like

Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by Victerica(m): 12:09pm On May 14, 2022
musicwriter:

What has that got to do with whether Jesus existed or not?

Jesus Christ opened the gateway to Education for everyone
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by musicwriter(m): 12:46pm On May 14, 2022
Victerica:

Jesus Christ opened the gateway to Education for everyone

Please brother, you don't know what you're talking about.

Jesus Christ actually destroyed knowledge in Europe because once Europe converted to Christianity, they became irrational. They destroyed the works of people like Plato, Socrates, Pythagoras, Plutarch, Aristotle, etc claiming that their knowledge was evil.

In fact, till the 1600's, any scientific thought in Europe that disagreed with the bible was punishable by hanging. Scientists like Giordano Bruno were burned alive in the name of Jesus!! Everything was then attributed to God and not knowledge, so prosperity declined in Europe because they could no longer make rational use of the mind, just as religion has destroyed us in Africa today. Europe then descended to what's called the dark ages, which is the worst time in history that Europe has ever been.

In the dark ages, Europeans themselves said that all knowledge were lost, to the extent that people could no longer read or write. Europe then had to eat the humble pie and they went to the lands of the "pagans" in Africa and Arabia to literally steal books and knowledge, which they took back to Europe. But they didn't tell you that in your bible class or school.

Once Europe discarded Jesus, beginning from what they call the renaissance period, and began to seek true knowledge outside the bible, they began to develop at a phenomenal speed.

All you have to do to verify what I've said here in order to correct the impression you have of Jesus bringing anything good to the world, is go to YouTube and watch the documentary: the dark ages. It's by history channel. You'll see white people themselves narrating what I just said here.

Please chat me only when you've done your research. I am done for now.
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by Victerica(m): 12:50pm On May 14, 2022
musicwriter:

Please brother, you don't know what you're talking about.

Jesus Christ actually destroyed knowledge in Europe because once Europe converted to Christianity, they became irrational. They destroyed the works of people like Plato, Socrates, Pythagoras, Plutarch, Aristotle, etc claiming that their knowledge was evil.

In fact, till the 1600's, any scientific thought in Europe that disagreed with the bible was punishable by hanging. Scientists like Giordano Bruno were burned alive in the name of Jesus!! Everything was then attributed to God and not knowledge, so prosperity declined in Europe because they could no longer make rational use of the mind, just as religion has destroyed us in Africa today. Europe then descended to what's called the dark ages, which is the worst time in history that Europe has ever been.

In the dark ages, Europeans themselves said that all knowledge were lost, to the extent that people could no longer read or write. Europe then had to eat the humble pie and they went to the lands of the "pagans" in Africa and Arabia to literally steal books and knowledge, which they took back to Europe. But they didn't tell you that in your bible class or school.

Once Europe discarded Jesus, beginning from what they call the renaissance period, and began to seek true knowledge outside the bible, they began to develop at a phenomenal speed.

All you have to do to verify what I've said here in order to correct the impression you have of Jesus bringing anything good to the world, is go to YouTube and watch the documentary: the dark ages. It's by history channel. You'll see white people themselves narrating what I just said here.

Please chat me only when you've done your research. I am done for now.

Thanks man!

Nice expository!

Anyway, Jesus is not a myth but the problem is that people misinterpret him
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by musicwriter(m): 12:59pm On May 14, 2022
Victerica:

Thanks man!

Nice expository!

If you don't have data for YouTube, then search Google for:

1. The dark ages in Europe
2. The renaissance period in Europe
3. The enlightenment period in Europe
4. The scientific revolution in Europe

Read it in that order and you'll understand how Europe came out from savagery to civility.
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by Victerica(m): 1:13pm On May 14, 2022
musicwriter:

If you don't have data for YouTube, then search Google for:

1. The dark ages in Europe
2. The renaissance period in Europe
3. The enlightenment period in Europe
4. The scientific revolution in Europe

Read it in that order and you'll understand how Europe came out from savagery to civility.

Thanks... I will do that.

But please, I've been thinking, if man is to come to this world, live and then die, then what is the essence of Life?

Also, do you believe that the world will come to an end?
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by musicwriter(m): 1:40pm On May 14, 2022
Victerica:

Thanks... I will do that.

But please, I've been thinking, if man is to come to this world, live and then die, then what is the essence of Life?

Also, do you believe that the world will come to an end?

What you need to understand very fast is that NOBODY have answers to these types of questions you're asking.

The bible doesn't have the answer.
The Koran doesn't have the answer.
Science doesn't have all the answers.

It's something that you (yourself) and the rest of humanity must keep pondering and must keep researching until such a time in future when we can, perhaps say for sure that we have the answer. And when you begin researching, you'll discover that the truth is scattered all over the place, some in religion, science, spirituality, philosophy, biology, chemistry, physics, astronomy, etc.

The most authentic information that we should have had or at least that would have given us a big headstart to discover the answers, were recorded by the ancient Egyptians (the most educated ancient civilization) but their works, books, and libraries, which documented at least 5,000 years of research on God, life and death before Europeans showed up on this planet, were unfortunately burnt down by Europeans during the time of their savagery. So, that's how humanity lost the most important documents meticulously recorded by the ancients. Again, that would have explained everything or as I said, would have given us a good lead to understand everything.

Once Europeans destroyed the ancient papers and assumed world leadership, they created their own theories and Gods and imposed it on the people they conquered. And that's why we're hooked on their Jesus, their language, their education.

We'll never be truly independent until we free ourselves from their language, education, religion.

1 Like

Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by Victerica(m): 1:56pm On May 14, 2022
musicwriter:

What you need to understand very fast is that NOBODY have answers to these types of questions you're asking.

The bible doesn't have the answer.
The Koran doesn't have the answer.
Science doesn't have all the answers.

It's something that you (yourself) and the rest of humanity must keep pondering and must keep researching until such a time in future when we can, perhaps say for sure that we have the answer. And when you begin researching, you'll discover that the truth is scattered all over the place, some in religion, science, spirituality, philosophy, biology, chemistry, physics, astronomy, etc.

The most authentic information that we should have had or at least that would have given us a big headstart to discover the answers, were recorded by the ancient Egyptians (the most educated ancient civilization) but their works, books, and libraries, which documented at least 5,000 years of research on God, life and death before Europeans showed up on this planet, were unfortunately burnt down by Europeans during the time of their savagery. So, that's how humanity lost the most important documents meticulously recorded by the ancients. Again, that would have explained everything or as I said, would have given us a good lead to understand everything.

Once Europeans destroyed the ancient papers and assumed world leadership, they created their own theories and Gods and imposed it on the people they conquered. And that's why we're hooked on their Jesus, their language, their education.

We'll never be truly independent until we free ourselves from their language, education, religion.

Don't you think, that it was the ancient Egyptian, that abused the knowledge they had?

As in, they used the knowledge to commit so many atrocities and God had to punish them by taking the knowledge away from them
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by musicwriter(m): 2:42pm On May 14, 2022
Victerica:

Don't you think, that it was the ancient Egyptian, that abused the knowledge they had?

As in, they used the knowledge to commit so many atrocities and God had to punish them by taking the knowledge away from them

Again those things you're reading in the bible are not thoroughly based on history but a mixture of belief, history, lies, propaganda. I don't know how many times I need to say it but the bible is a book of RELIGIOUS belief, not a book of fact.

In reality, and HISTORICALLY, the ancient Egyptians were actually the most humane civilization ever!! Go and check outside the bible from any HISTORICAL source you want, there's no other ancient civilization that's HISTORICALLY considered more humane than the ancient Egyptians. The Roman empire that brought Christianity is actually HISTORICALLY considered as the most tyrannical ancient empire. Reality and history totally contrast the bible!! That's an example of how historians know that the bible cannot be trusted as history.

The only other ancient power considered a bit humane were the Persians. But none ever is considered more humane than the ancient Egyptians.

That bible you're reading was created by Europeans to blackmail the ancient Egyptians (black people) casting them in a bad light, so that you a black man or woman would lose your self esteem, leaving you to be easily controlled by white people and whatever they tell you. This was explained in the article: what is Satan? What is Lucifer? The biggest secret in the world.

If we Africans were the ones that enslaved and colonized Europe, we'll also cast them in bad light in our books as pagans, savages, evil people, etc. And we'll make them learn it in school and religious centres!! Unfortunately, that's what they did to us. Again, the article what is Satan? What is Lucifer? Explained it.

1 Like

Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by Victerica(m): 3:46pm On May 14, 2022
musicwriter:

Again those things you're reading in the bible are not thoroughly based on history but a mixture of belief, history, lies, propaganda. I don't know how many times I need to say it but the bible is a book of RELIGIOUS belief, not a book of fact.

In reality, and HISTORICALLY, the ancient Egyptians were actually the most humane civilization ever!! Go and check outside the bible from any HISTORICAL source you want, there's no other ancient civilization that's HISTORICALLY considered more humane than the ancient Egyptians. The Roman empire that brought Christianity is actually HISTORICALLY considered as the most tyrannical ancient empire. Reality and history totally contrast the bible!! That's an example of how historians know that the bible cannot be trusted as history.

The only other ancient power considered a bit humane were the Persians. But none ever is considered more humane than the ancient Egyptians.

That bible you're reading was created by Europeans to blackmail the ancient Egyptians (black people) casting them in a bad light, so that you a black man or woman would lose your self esteem, leaving you to be easily controlled by white people and whatever they tell you. This was explained in the article: what is Satan? What is Lucifer? The biggest secret in the world.

If we Africans were the ones that enslaved and colonized Europe, we'll also cast them in bad light in our books as pagans, savages, evil people, etc. And we'll make them learn it in school and religious centres!! Unfortunately, that's what they did to us. Again, the article what is Satan? What is Lucifer? Explained it.

Which God do you believe in?
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by musicwriter(m): 4:59pm On May 14, 2022
Victerlca:

Which God do you believe in?

I am about to quit this thread because I have something else to do. But I don't know why you're bent on this God stuff even after everything that has been said.

First of all, none of all the Gods in holy books (bible or Koran or others) exists, whether it be foreign or our local Gods. God is something else.

Let me then try as much as possible to explain God to avoid this type of question you're asking.

God is reality. Everything we do as humans is try to interpret or explain that reality. And when we have interpreted the reality, we call it the truth. This and the difference between reality and truth was partly explained in the article: what is Satan? What is Lucifer? The biggest secret in the world.

The only way to explain it is give you an example of God/reality.

When you're eating food it's reality. The taste of the food doesn't have to be explained to you, neither can you be able to explain it.

When you're having sex it's reality. The feeling doesn't have to be explained to you, neither can you be able to explain the feeling.

But if I ask you: how does the food taste? Or how was the sex?

You'll begin to use limited words to explain it to me according to all you know. Because words are the only thing in nature to do it. There's nothing else in nature to explain it to me. But remember these words you're using to explain it to me is not the same as the experience or feeling you had.

Therefore, you'll end up setting a precedent in my mind. And you'll control my perception about the food and the sex, since I didn't participate in having the sex or eating that food.

Whoever defines, whoever sets the precedent, whoever sets the context for God, language, education, gives you your truth. And would control you.

The precedent, meaning, and context set in your mind about something won't allow you to participate in the reality. That's why it's very dangerous to allow a foreigner to give you something like language, God, education because they set the precedent for everything else.

God is reality. It's something that you need to understand and become. No one can help you do that but yourself. It's only you that can experience God yourself. Anything else anyone tell you about God, whether in the bible or Koran or any other holy book is second-hand interpretation of God, but not God.

I can't possibly explain the God I believe to you because it's only me that feel and know it.

1 Like

Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by Victerica(m): 5:07pm On May 14, 2022
musicwriter:

I am about to quit this thread because I have something else to do. But I don't know why you're bent on this God stuff even after everything that has been said.

First if all, none of all the Gods in holy books (bible or Koran or others) exists, whether it be foreign or our local Gods. God is something else.

Let me then try as much as possible to explain God to avoid this type of question you're asking.

God is reality. Everything we do as humans is try to interpret or explain that reality. And when we have interpreted the reality, we call it the truth. This and the difference between reality and truth was partly explained in the article: what is Satan? What is Lucifer? The biggest secret in the world.

The only way to explain it is give you an example of God/reality.

When you're eating food it's reality. The taste of the food doesn't have to be explained to you, neither can you be able to explain it.

When you're having sex it's reality. The feeling doesn't have to be explained to you, neither can you be able to explain the feeling.

But if I ask you: how does the food taste? Or how was the sex?

You'll begin to use limited words to explain it to me according to all you know. Because words are the only thing in nature to do it. There's nothing else in nature to explain it to me. But remember these words you're using to explain it to me is not the same as the experience or feeling you had.

Therefore, you'll end up setting a precedent in my mind. And you'll control my perception about the food and the sex, since I didn't participate in having the sex or eating that food.

Whoever defines, whoever sets the precedent, whoever sets the context for God, language, education, gives you your truth. And would control you.

The precedent, meaning, and context set in your mind about something won't allow you to participate in the reality. That's why it's very dangerous to allow a foreigner to give you something like language, God, education because they set the precedent for everything else.

God is reality. It's something that you need to understand and become. No one can help you do that but yourself. It's only you that can experience God yourself. Anything else anyone tell you about God, whether in the
bible or Koran or any other holy book is second-hand interpretation of God, but not God.

I can't possibly explain the God I believe to you because it's only me that feel and know it.

Wow...u are a genius!

But I am still of the opinion, that Jesus Christ is the Lord of Lords!

If I may ask, do you pray, and to which name do you pray to?
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by Victerica(m): 10:55am On May 15, 2022
[quote author=musicwriter post=112825610]

If we Africans were the ones that enslaved and colonized Europe, we'll also cast them in bad light in our books as pagans, savages, evil people, etc. And we'll make them learn it in school and religious centres!! Unfortunately, that's what they did to us. Again, the article what is Satan? What is Lucifer? Explained it.[/quote

Maybe the Bible and other religious books are stories used to enhance man's spirituality...

They may also, be a product of man's quest to understanding himself...

Just maybe!

But this world was created by something!
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by musicwriter(m): 12:01pm On May 15, 2022
Victerica:

Maybe the Bible and other religious books are stories used to enhance man's spirituality...

They may also, be a product of man's quest to understanding himself...

Just maybe!

But this world was created by something!

The holy books are the best explanation humanity had about our existence as at the time they were written. It doesn't mean the authors were right, it's just a second-hand interpretation of God as I told you yesterday. God never told anybody to write anything about it/him/her. Everything you read in the bible or Koran was conceived, written and said by man, not God's word!!

Today, science has already disproved so many things in the holy books. In some areas science is helping us to understand better.

Finally, there's no beginning or end. Beginning or end comes from our own perception as humans because we see everything in life begin and end. Example:-
A day begins in the morning and end at night.
We go to work in the morning and end in the evening.
We begin a marathon and end when we're tired.
We begin eating and we finish eating.
We begin bathing and we finish bathing.
We begin commenting on a thread on Nairaland and we end it.
We begin our lives during birth and we end it at the time of so called death.
Etc.
All these have programed our brains that something must have a beginning and end. But it's not true.

1 Like

Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by Victerica(m): 2:13pm On May 15, 2022
musicwriter:

The holy books are the best explanation humanity had about our existence as at the time they were written. It doesn't mean the authors were right, it's just a second-hand interpretation of God as I told you yesterday. God never told anybody to write anything about it/him/her. Everything you read in the bible or Koran was conceived, written and said by man, not God's word!!

Today, science has already disproved so many things in the holy books. In some areas science is helping us to understand better.

Finally, there's no beginning or end. Beginning or end comes from our own perception as humans because we see everything in life begin and end. Example:-
A day begins in the morning and end at night.
We go to work in the morning and end in the evening.
We begin a marathon and end when we're tired.
We begin eating and we finish eating.
We begin bathing and we finish bathing.
We begin commenting on a thread on Nairaland and we end it.
We begin our lives during birth and we end it at the time of so called death.
Etc.
All these have programed our brains that something must have a beginning and end. But it's not true.

But why has the Egyptians not sued the Bible or christians for denting their image as bad people?
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by musicwriter(m): 2:28pm On May 15, 2022
Victerica:

But has the Egyptians not sued the Bible or christians for denting their image as bad people?

Nothing like that.
The destruction of ancient Egypt happened many thousands of years ago.
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by Victerica(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2022
musicwriter:

Nothing like that.
The destruction of ancient Egypt happened many thousands of years ago.

Does that mean that some stories in the old testament are true?

Were the Israelites really enslaved by the Egyptians?
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by musicwriter(m): 2:43pm On May 15, 2022
Victerica:

Does that mean that some stories in the old testament are true?

Were the Israelites really enslaved by the Egyptians?

That's mythology! Everything from the book of Genesis to Deuteronomy is based on mythology, not history.
Nothing has ever been HISTORICALLY or SCIENTIFICALLY verified from the book of Genesis to Deuteronomy. In fact, Abraham, Moses, Joseph, etc never existed!
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by Victerica(m): 3:05pm On May 15, 2022
musicwriter:

That's mythology! Everything from the book of Genesis to Deuteronomy is based on mythology, not history.
Nothing has ever been HISTORICALLY or SCIENTIFICALLY verified from the book of Genesis to Deuteronomy. In fact, Abraham, Moses, Joseph, etc never existed!

Maybe all these questions can be answered through research...

And they will guide us into understanding how humans came into existence!
Re: Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz by musicwriter(m): 3:17pm On May 15, 2022
Victerica:

Maybe all these questions can be answered through research...

And they will guide us into understanding how humans came into existence!

Maybe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Apply For OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY Direct Entry / The World’s 10 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds By Fatalities / OAU AWARDS: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.