Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,233 members, 7,829,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

I Cannot Tell Nigerians Who To Vote For, Say Olusegun Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Cannot Tell Nigerians Who To Vote For, Say Olusegun Obasanjo (795 Views)

I Cannot Tell The Governor On What To Do After Leaving Office - Wike (Throwback) / Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cannot Tell Nigerians Who To Vote For, Say Olusegun Obasanjo by thegeniusmedia: 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
Past President Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo has declared that he had no preferred candidate in the forthcoming general elections.

Obasanjo said he would not tell Nigerians to vote or not to vote for any particular candidate, but should vote wisely.

Obasanjo, who some people believed had decided to support Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), said he needed Nigerians to vote for a credible candidate.

He had at the book launch of ex-President Goodluck Jonathan urged Nigerians not to vote for thieves.

He made the remarks at the 27th annual Owu National Convention, held in Iwo, Osun.

The former President urged Nigerians to vote for credible candidates, who can liberate the country.

In his remark, Chairman, Supreme Council of Owu Obas, Oba Hammed Oyelude, said Owu, being the largest Yoruba speaking ethnic group in the South West, has been contributing to the development of Nigeria.

Hammed, who is the Olowu of Owu Kuta, said Royal Union of Owu People (ROUP) is not a political party, but must contribute to the policy direction of the country.

He called on Owu people to participate in politics, in order to have a say in the running of the affairs of the country and be able to contribute their quota.

Oyelude also called on sons and daughters of Owu to support and vote for any Owu indigene contesting for any political office......https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2018/12/08/i-cannot-tell-nigerians-who-to-vote-for-say-olusegun-obasanjo/

Re: I Cannot Tell Nigerians Who To Vote For, Say Olusegun Obasanjo by Ballotti: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
Re: I Cannot Tell Nigerians Who To Vote For, Say Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
You don't have to tell them. We know who to vote for.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Tell Nigerians Who To Vote For, Say Olusegun Obasanjo by madridguy(m): 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
The source get as he be shocked
Re: I Cannot Tell Nigerians Who To Vote For, Say Olusegun Obasanjo by Forreellinc: 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
cheesy this one still dey?
Re: I Cannot Tell Nigerians Who To Vote For, Say Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
Please oo

There is something I am trying to get right here oo

Somebody kindly help

Who is Obasanjo?

Is he the 'Oba' of a land called 'Sanjo'?

Or is he a fisherman
Re: I Cannot Tell Nigerians Who To Vote For, Say Olusegun Obasanjo by Ballotti: 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
Re: I Cannot Tell Nigerians Who To Vote For, Say Olusegun Obasanjo by haffaze777(m): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
OladimejiRufai:
Please oo
There is something I am trying to get right here oo
Somebody kindly help
Who is Obasanjo?
Is he the 'Oba' of a land called 'Sanjo'?
Or is he a fisherman
Obasanjo is a carpenter from kukuviland grin
Re: I Cannot Tell Nigerians Who To Vote For, Say Olusegun Obasanjo by Baawaa(m): 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
He had at the book launch of ex-President Goodluck Jonathan urged Nigerians not to vote for thieves.
A word is enough for the wise,thief like atiku don't deserve my vote
Re: I Cannot Tell Nigerians Who To Vote For, Say Olusegun Obasanjo by MrSix: 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
Good...
Cause you couldn't tell your son who to support either.

Need a laptop?
I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
Nation wide delivery available
Details in my signature
Re: I Cannot Tell Nigerians Who To Vote For, Say Olusegun Obasanjo by dheilaw1(m): 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
haffaze777:

Obasanjo is a carpenter from kukuviland grin
savage
Re: I Cannot Tell Nigerians Who To Vote For, Say Olusegun Obasanjo by netpro(m): 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2018

Buhari is working on:
- Diversification, seeking other avenues to generate revenues to complement what we earn from the Oil Sector (like Agric, etc).
- Social investment programmes that create employments and provide seed money for Nigerians who wants to do business.
- Improve the ease of doing business in order to encourage new Startups and strengthen existing businesses.
- Block loopholes so corrupt politicians will not find it easy to loot public funds.
- Ensure credibility in public services, so that the little resources available will be properly utilized.
- Save up so that our Economy will have the Backbone it needs to soldier on to greatness.
- Prosecute offenders to serve as deterrent and bring accountability.
- Recover looted funds that were senselessly fissile away from the treasury.
- Encourage Nigerians to work hard so we can all have a better future ahead.

And Atiku care about is How to sell NNPC and National Assets?

President Buhari all the way. God bless Nigeria!
Re: I Cannot Tell Nigerians Who To Vote For, Say Olusegun Obasanjo by helinues: 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
Hahaha.

I understand OBJ. He doesn't want to swallow his own vomit. Or does he mean he was drunk when written my Watch
Re: I Cannot Tell Nigerians Who To Vote For, Say Olusegun Obasanjo by Lipscomb(m): 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
Okay we got the message thief is a baptism name for atiku.
Re: I Cannot Tell Nigerians Who To Vote For, Say Olusegun Obasanjo by haffaze777(m): 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
dheilaw1:
savage
cheesy
Re: I Cannot Tell Nigerians Who To Vote For, Say Olusegun Obasanjo by zlantanfan: 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
You had better stick with your atiku and watch how all these your acclaimed political giantness would be ridiculed when result falls out.

This isn't 2015 when you his under change mantra when you can't even win a ward in your state

(1) (Reply)

2019: What We’ll Do To Wike, Amaechi – Rivers Elders / I Saw A Vision That Gov. Wike Is....... / VIDEO: Buhari Storms Aba, Described Uche Ogah As Next 'abia State Governor'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.