Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Fashola Is Getting It All Wrong - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Is Getting It All Wrong (574 Views)

Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP / Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate / From The Governors, Fashola Is The Only One Fit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Is Getting It All Wrong by collins2: 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2010
Yes before you all start shouting for my head and yabbing from sentiments,know this no one loves lagos more than i do,this is where i was born and raised,i attended my primary to university level here in lagos so i am a proper "omo eko"well lets go straight to what i am trying to say about fashola.
Now i know fashola means well for lagos by building and pulling down in lagos,building new structures all over the place but as an international economist fashola is building up poverty for the masses in lagos,let me explain further,what fashola is doing is called cosemtic application to the problems of lagos ,you dont develop a state economically by just building new roads all over the place,what is the earning power of the average lagosian?,where is the social safety net for people who may lose their source of income temporary,what are you doing about unemployment?everybody wants his child to attend private schools,why?what are you doing about the public run schools?what are you doing to improve these schools,how many government workers can really afford these expensive schools on their salaries?how many government workers can really afford to buy a piece of land or even a flat in lagos today without doing one illegality or the other,the chinese have come in offering billons of dollars to fashola to help improve lagos,do you think the chinese are fools?they will get that money back by building their megashops and put millons of small scale businessmen out of existence thereby increasing the unemployment levels,even london and the us grew first by enpowering the earning power of their people,it is not all about just pretty structures,ask the russians,the eastern europe countries,these countirs are beautfull but the people are very poor
Re: Fashola Is Getting It All Wrong by babapupa: 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2010
how many times are you gonna spin the same rubbish?
Re: Fashola Is Getting It All Wrong by AloyEmeka8: 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2010
The paid SPAMBOT appears anytime fashola's name is written here. Fashola must be paying this guy so good to watch his back here 24/7.
Re: Fashola Is Getting It All Wrong by babapupa: 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2010
the question is, who is paying you to keep flooding the internet with your pointless rubbish?
Re: Fashola Is Getting It All Wrong by Kobojunkie: 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2010
Talk of kettle calling pot black  . . . this one na Clash of the SPIN DOCTORS abi wetin ! ROFLMAO!!
Re: Fashola Is Getting It All Wrong by ikeyman00(m): 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2010
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

mr man

in as much i dnt subscribe to ngbatti trait that has been eating up becomerich and crew;

nigeria need standard roads badly

now u could talk of other issues but leave out roads!!plz

so fashola got it going on

nevermind  who u are
Re: Fashola Is Getting It All Wrong by babapupa: 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Talk of kettle calling pot black  . . . this one na Clash of the SPIN DOCTORS abi wetin ! ROFLMAO!!
at least I don@t spin stupidity and ignorance and ending every dumb and silly nonsense with rflmao like a circus clown like you,

(1) (Reply)

Ciroma, Ibb, Atiku, Others Meet Nwodo Over Zoning ! / Is Bk/babe97 A Low Life Person Or A Virus In Human Form / Igbo Group Disowns Governors On Pact With North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.