Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Pls Help A Brother In Need........... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help A Brother In Need........... (1859 Views)

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help A Brother In Need........... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
Good evening all to my Good people of nairaland..... I have a very big challenge that has been giving me sleepless nights...

the story is long bt i am going to summarize it for easy reading....

sometimes early this year some money entered my hands, i did small investment that did nt go well as i thought....

so the little money i had on me left which was 300k i decided to buy a small car with it, that was around August this year...

it was trough a church member that i bought the car from.... so based on the trust i didn't bother going with any mechanic...

from that day it has been one problem to another, i have fixed the minor challenges, bt the engine broke down when the smoke became too much last 2 weeks...

i have spent every money i have (because my senior sister gave birth to a boy last month via C.S )

now the mechanic is saying to ring the car would cost me 30-36k....

i have gone everywhere that i know, no help, the place i was told to get a loan at masaka, they said that they only give loan to market women.....

the car is currently at area1 very close To Dunamis church..... because that was where the car broke down...

i know that there are still people here that can help me out... i am trying to upload the pictures, bt once i log in to nairaland i candy see the pictures again....

i jst registered the car this august, and here is the plate number (ABC988AH )

last year when i had an issue about my license, a nairalander by the name (ifyalways )helped me out...

pls i am ready to answer any question.....

thanks and God bless everyone.....
Re: Pls Help A Brother In Need........... by tabithababy(f): 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
Why dont you sell the car

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Brother In Need........... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:07am On Dec 09, 2018
tabithababy:
Why dont you sell the car
at first i tried selling it, bt the highest people priced it was 160k, they are looking at it from the angle that they are going to buy a new engine.... Bt all the engine needs is the rings and cylinder top, if i sell it at that amount i won't have money to add to get another one, and season has already started, that's why i decided to bring the issue here to see if i can get some help.....thanks..
Re: Pls Help A Brother In Need........... by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
Brotha sell that car and continue your life from there!

that car is gonna cost you more money + headaches

Okay u don’t want to sell it for 160K right what if them thief am? Are you not gonna continue your life?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Brother In Need........... by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
You better sell dat car at 160k before its too late, it is not a must to buy another car but you definitely need money to go about your daily life, if them VIO boys toe that car, it is another money again to get it back, if them bad guys steal that car that will be the end, you have lost everything so get something out of that car now before you end up not getting anything.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Brother In Need........... by ifyalways(f): 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hmmmn .PstEmma again

I hope its not the loan that you used to buy the car?

www.nairaland.com/4673832/good-advice-needed-very-urgently

God help you.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Brother In Need........... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
ifyalways:
Hmmmn .PstEmma again

I hope its not the loan that you used to buy the car?

www.nairaland.com/4673832/good-advice-needed-very-urgently

God help you.
it was part of it.... i already did small investment that if God's willing goes as it should be, by July next year i will make some good profits... it was the remaning 300k that i used to buy the car...
i have already spent small money on the car... i have done almost all the minor works..

it was my elder sister's opreration last month thant affected me so much, i even borrowed 17k to add to the one i have because her case was an emergency one..

even the man that priced the car 160k said he was going to pay twice, 90k now and 70k next year...

my rent is already dew, if i collect that 90k and pay rent from it, i will definitely spend some more money b4 next payment.. at the end i won't have anything left...

bt if i can fix the car, from my little experience i can be saving 3-5k everyday, it will really go a long way to help me... i know Abj very well jst that i was nt too lucky to get a good car... thanks for ur time ma...
Re: Pls Help A Brother In Need........... by CanadianNaija: 7:38am On Dec 10, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
it was part of it.... i already did small investment that if God's willing goes as it should be, by July next year i will make some good profits... it was the remaning 300k that i used to buy the car...
i have already spent small money on the car... i have done almost all the minor works..

it was my elder sister's opreration last month thant affected me so much, i even borrowed 17k to add to the one i have because her case was an emergency one..

even the man that priced the car 160k said he was going to pay twice, 90k now and 70k next year...

my rent is already dew, if i collect that 90k and pay rent from it, i will definitely spend some more money b4 next payment.. at the end i won't have anything left...

bt if i can fix the car, from my little experience i can be saving 3-5k everyday, it will really go a long way to help me... i know Abj very well jst that i was nt too lucky to get a good car... thanks for ur time ma...

You people always have one sob story or another.

So someone on this forum has even given you money before, does that mean that every time you encounter a difficulty in life the next thing will be to come and beg on Nairaland?

What is wrong with you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Brother In Need........... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:28am On Dec 10, 2018
CanadianNaija:

You people always have one sob story or another.

So someone on this forum has even given you money before, does that mean that every time you encounter a difficulty in life the next thing will be to come and beg on Nairaland?

What is wrong with you?
it's nt every time that i asked people for money, in life sometimes things do nt go as planned, when my sister almost died last month because of opreration i never came here to ask for help, and i am nt an ingret that was why i mention about the person that assisted me last year....

sometimes the person that might help u when u are in need may nt be the person that u know... trust me if i have any other option i won't come here to ask for help... bt it's better to ask than to die in silence.....

thanks and God bless...
Re: Pls Help A Brother In Need........... by CanadianNaija: 10:08am On Dec 10, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
it's nt every time that i asked people for money, in life sometimes things do nt go as planned, when my sister almost died last month because of opreration i never came here to ask for help, and i am nt an ingret that was why i mention about the person that assisted me last year....

sometimes the person that might help u when u are in need may nt be the person that u know... trust me if i have any other option i won't come here to ask for help... bt it's better to ask than to die in silence.....

thanks and God bless...

Excuses. You think you are the only one in Nigeria with problems.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Brother In Need........... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:25am On Dec 10, 2018
CanadianNaija:

Excuses. You think you are the only one in Nigeria with problems.
i don't know why u are taking it so personal.....
Re: Pls Help A Brother In Need........... by CanadianNaija: 10:32am On Dec 10, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:

Beggar wit attitude.

That's how body pinches you guys when someone calls you people out.

Continue, na your life's work be that.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Brother In Need........... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:41am On Dec 10, 2018
CanadianNaija:

Beggar wit attitude.

That's how body pinches you guys when someone calls you people out.

Continue, na your life's work be that.
i don't think it's a crime to ask for help if one is in need, take ur time and go trough my posts, and see how many times i have asked for it...

for the fact that u have does nt mean other have, for the fact that u have eaten today does nt mean everyone have eaten.

asking for help is an option, and giving help is also an option..... have a nice day and God bless u sir....

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Brother In Need........... by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:42am On Dec 10, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:

Brotha go and sell that your car Or double your hustle PERIOD! Cuz u r having small issues the next thing is to come here looking for help. Wake your @ss up bro!

Some people sef dey wey no fit afford food to chop so what’s your excuse?

Sorry but you’re sounding like a LAZY man cuz this kind of issue no suppose reach NL.

Well....God bless

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Brother In Need........... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
9JAFULLBREED:

Brotha go and sell that your car Or double your hustle PERIOD! Cuz u r having small issues the next thing is to come here looking for help. Wake your @ss up bro!

Some people sef dey wey no fit afford food to chop so what’s your excuse?

Sorry but you’re sounding like a LAZY man cuz this kind of issue no suppose reach NL.

Well....God bless
thanks for u time, the few people that priced the car only priced it for pricing sake, when i asked them to bring money, none was willing/ready to pay...

i have tried getting something doing, bt it's nt as easy as u think, currently i am even helping a woman to do small marketing... nt after transportation and feeding + few people at home, i can't even boast of 7k in a month.... Bt with the car i can be saving up to 3k in a day...

believe me i am nt happy doing this here, bt there is no harm in trying...... once again thanks for ur time.
Re: Pls Help A Brother In Need........... by Acidosis(m): 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
So like play like play, N1m loan don cast?

Check your previous thread and read my comments again.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Brother In Need........... by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
Within August and now you don blow 1 million Naira loan u got. Oga ‘Gbe Body E’ undecided

PSTEMMA1960:
thanks for u time, the few people that priced the car only priced it for pricing sake, when i asked them to bring money, none was willing/ready to pay...

i have tried getting something doing, bt it's nt as easy as u think, currently i am even helping a woman to do small marketing... nt after transportation and feeding + few people at home, i can't even boast of 7k in a month.... Bt with the car i can be saving up to 3k in a day...

believe me i am nt happy doing this here, bt there is no harm in trying...... once again thanks for ur time.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Brother In Need........... by tojahh(m): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
I understand your situation, I've been there before, left my car at Zuba express for almost 1month. I will advise you look for anything in your house, TV, fridge, sofa, CD player even mattress and sell it since the repair of the car means a better life for you. Don't wait for alms bro, I once sold even my GoTv and it's antenna just to complete money to pay rent.

Wish you all the best.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Brother In Need........... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
9JAFULLBREED:

Within August and now you don blow 1 million Naira loan u got. Oga ‘Gbe Body E’ undecided

i did nt blow the money sir, i wish i can put everything into writing, bt it won't be possible... i used part of the money to do seasonal business with someone, and by the Grace of God by july next year, i will have it + some profits...

it was the remaning 300k that i used to buy the car, hopping thinking that it won't give me plenty wahala, because i believed that Carina E is a very strong car...

when i discovered the problems, it was already late, i had no option than to start fixing it, i was also dropping small money towards ringing the engine...

bt when my sister was booked for C.S last month i had no option than to empty my little saving, i even borrowed to add....

unfortunately for me that was when the car broke down.... trust me i have really tried my best.... thanks for ur time...
Re: Pls Help A Brother In Need........... by CanadianNaija: 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
i did nt blow the money sir, i wish i can put everything into writing, bt it won't be possible... i used part of the money to do seasonal business with someone, and by the Grace of God by july next year, i will have it + some profits...

it was the remaning 300k that i used to buy the car, hopping thinking that it won't give me plenty wahala, because i believed that Carina E is a very strong car...

when i discovered the problems, it was already late, i had no option than to start fixing it, i was also dropping small money towards ringing the engine...

bt when my sister was booked for C.S last month i had no option than to empty my little saving, i even borrowed to add....

unfortunately for me that was when the car broke down.... trust me i have really tried my best.... thanks for ur time...

Seems you guys in your family plan for nothing. Did your pregnant sister just find out on the day of the surgery that she was having a baby?

Stop this bad habit of keeping your hands perpetually outstretched, it becomes hard to breakout of it.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Brother In Need........... by olatuneji: 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
sir,money on is own is a spirit.it can vanish into the thin air if not properly and thoroughly utilized.Before the one-million naira loan got into your hand i doubt if you had something concrete you wanted to use the money for.i dont think you sat and did thorough research and carryout investigation on the kind of business you wanted to go into.
opportunity come once.I'm not saying this is going to be your last but you mess up the money big time.you were lucky to get a loan without interest.Not everyone is lucky as you.by the way,from your write-up and the way you reply comment on this thread you seems to be disorganise,you seems not to get yourself.Yes,that's the effect of not sweating before getting money,Had it been you own the money,you work very hard bfore you got that money percentage is high u wont have found yourself deep into this mess.Getting Loan is not a bad thing but i as a person,i could point out much laspes on your part,the reason things were south.
My advise to you is simple,sell that car and if you aint interested in selling then sell all your valuables to fix that car.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Brother In Need........... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
CanadianNaija:

Seems you guys in your family plan for nothing. Did your pregnant sister just find out on the day of the surgery that she was having a baby?

Stop this bad habit of keeping your hands perpetually outstretched, it becomes hard to breakout of it.
thanks for ur advice and time sir... no pregnant woman prays for and operation.....

as her younger brother i did what i could to assist in my own little way...

trust me i am still trying my best off nairaland to see if i can fix the car and use it for business these festive period.....
Re: Pls Help A Brother In Need........... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
tojahh:
I understand your situation, I've been there before, left my car at Zuba express for almost 1month. I will advise you look for anything in your house, TV, fridge, sofa, CD player even mattress and sell it since the repair of the car means a better life for you. Don't wait for alms bro, I once sold even my GoTv and it's antenna just to complete money to pay rent.

Wish you all the best.
thanks and God bless u sir, the only thing i have is foam, i have looked for buyer, bt the lady that came only priced if 10k..... if i should sell if like that maybe by now i won't hve up to 5k left...

i jst wish i can see someone who can give me even if it's a small loan, to pay back with intrest after 2 months....
Re: Pls Help A Brother In Need........... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
olatuneji:
sir,money on is own is a spirit.it can vanish into the thin air if not properly and thoroughly utilized.Before the one-million naira loan got into your hand i doubt if you had something concrete you wanted to use the money for.i dont think you sat and did thorough research and carryout investigation on the kind of business you wanted to go into.
opportunity come once.I'm not saying this is going to be your last but you mess up the money big time.you were lucky to get a loan without interest.Not everyone is lucky as you.by the way,from your write-up and the way you reply comment on this thread you seems to be disorganise,you seems not to get yourself.Yes,that's the effect of not sweating before getting money,Had it been you own the money,you work very hard bfore you got that money percentage is high u wont have found yourself deep into this mess.Getting Loan is not a bad thing but i as a person,i could point out much laspes on your part,the reason things were south.
My advise to you is simple,sell that car and if you aint interested in selling then sell all your valuables to fix that car.
thanks for ur advice sir.... the few people that priced it are nt ready to pay at once.... To me fixing the car would really help me a lot (i am still making some efforts of nairaland to see if i can raise the money )bt the truth is the few friends that i have are people that are even depending on me...
Re: Pls Help A Brother In Need........... by tojahh(m): 11:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
thanks and God bless u sir, the only thing i have is foam, i have looked for buyer, bt the lady that came only priced if 10k..... if i should sell if like that maybe by now i won't hve up to 5k left...

i jst wish i can see someone who can give me even if it's a small loan, to pay back with intrest after 2 months....

Oga anyhow anyhow.. Sell that car and gave your life back. If you fix that car, you think it won't develop another fault again? If it's so important you fix the car then enter an agreement with the mechanic to fix it for you while you work and pay him his money with interest. Sound like its not possible right? You never know until you try. No matter how poor your phone is, it definitely will cost 5k in the streets. Do something. Something

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Brother In Need........... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
tojahh:

Oga anyhow anyhow.. Sell that car and gave your life back. If you fix that car, you think it won't develop another fault again? If it's so important you fix the car then enter an agreement with the mechanic to fix it for you while you work and pay him his money with interest. Sound like its not possible right? You never know until you try. No matter how poor your phone is, it definitely will cost 5k in the streets. Do something. Something
thanks, the major money is the parts nt the workmanship... And as for my phone, u won't even price it 3k, it's an old vivo phone that is looking very funny....

thanks, i believe i am going to fix it by God's grace, and when that happens, i promise to give u a feedback...
Re: Pls Help A Brother In Need........... by tojahh(m): 12:13am On Dec 12, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
thanks, the major money is the parts nt the workmanship... And as for my phone, u won't even price it 3k, it's an old vivo phone that is looking very funny....

thanks, i believe i am going to fix it by God's grace, and when that happens, i promise to give u a feedback...

Feedback to be isn't really important. Just get your life back. Wished I could help... One more thing, try and cut down those who depends on you. Besides is there no possibility you could recall your supposed investment and use same to take care of your needs? Na who dey alive dey spend money o.

Good luck sir

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Brother In Need........... by tojahh(m): 12:15am On Dec 12, 2018
Good luck sir
Re: Pls Help A Brother In Need........... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 12:22am On Dec 12, 2018
tojahh:

Feedback to be isn't really important. Just get your life back. Wished I could help... One more thing, try and cut down those who depends on you. Besides is there no possibility you could recall your supposed investment and use same to take care of your needs? Na who dey alive dey spend money o.

Good luck sir
nt really possible, it's going to be till july next year, bt i know it won't fail, bt the time is still very far to wait... and as for those whom depend on me, they are jst very few, jst my younger brother, my 2 sisters are already married....

my brother is the only one with me, and then few of my church friends.....
Re: Pls Help A Brother In Need........... by ifyalways(f): 7:26am On Dec 16, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:

Hmmmmmn

May God help you, truly.
Re: Pls Help A Brother In Need........... by Mizwisdom(f): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2018
1 million interest free loan and you've blown it away under 6 mths? Everyone has told you to sell the car but you continue arguing until you find yourself in prison for not paying back that's when your eyes will be clear. Look for any menial survival work, business is not for everyone especially people who don't have time to learn the ropes.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Brother In Need........... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:35am On Dec 16, 2018
ifyalways:

Hmmmmmn

May God help you, truly.
amen, and thanks for ur time... i really appreciate....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Case closed thanks / Extramarital Affairs,would you apologize to your extended family? / My Husband's Libido Is Very Low: Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.