Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Lawlahdey I Love You Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lawlahdey I Love You Please (523 Views)

I love you Jacksparr0w127 / How Do You Say "I Love You" In Broken English? / Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawlahdey I Love You Please by Keketu(m): 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
please I have the heart of a man who love is ready to take a beautiful as you please say yes �
Re: Lawlahdey I Love You Please by IamPlato(m): 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2018
Keketu:
please I have the heart of a man who love is ready to take a beautiful as you please say yes �
have You Seen My Book smiley
Re: Lawlahdey I Love You Please by ouzo1(m): 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
This table wey u dey shake, one of the legs no good o...

Advice no be curse sha
Re: Lawlahdey I Love You Please by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
Jobless imp undecided
Re: Lawlahdey I Love You Please by Zither(m): 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
Keketu:

May the faithful soul of our beloved English rest in perfect peace. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Lawlahdey I Love You Please by samysmoothfresh: 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
Having carried out a detailed survey on op's brain, we have come to the conclusion that op has no sense.......as in ZERO sense!

He needs 4 plates of sour beans, 2 crates of rotten eggs and a chilled bottle of expired yoyo bitters to blend.

3 Likes

Re: Lawlahdey I Love You Please by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
Keketu:
another Queenbella loading
Re: Lawlahdey I Love You Please by Jayslicky: 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
Did you ever go to school? A kindergarten student can construct a better english sentence than you've done here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawlahdey I Love You Please by Pidginwhisper: 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
Keketu:
English Language!! Why have you forsaken this guy?

I weep for you man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawlahdey I Love You Please by Oluromantic: 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
The day weh lolade go do you wetin girls sabi do pass, I go be among the first to tell you sorry
Re: Lawlahdey I Love You Please by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2018
Keketu:
isnt she beautiful already. Another attention seeker

(1) (Reply)

I Caught My Husband Having Sex With Our Housemaid – Wife Tells Court / Women Flock To Shrine Of Native Doctor Who Claims He Can Restore Virginity / What Women Are Saying Behind Their Husbands' Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.