Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,365 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Outrage As Nude Photos Of Female Government Staff Leaks Online (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Outrage As Nude Photos Of Female Government Staff Leaks Online (photos) (6681 Views)

Female Body Builder Working Out Causes A Stir Online (Photos) / Slay Queen Spotted Selling Fish In A Market. Causes Stir Online (Photos) / Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outrage As Nude Photos Of Female Government Staff Leaks Online (photos) by Gossipninja: 12:49am On Dec 09, 2018
Outrage has been sparked online after a footage showing a government staff parading herself in a naked state, surfaced online.

The woman who works as a secretary for the ruling Patriotic Front (PF) council boss in Chilanga, Zambia, wore a see through outfit which exposed her naked body as she made a video while dancing in that state.

The footage and pictures which have gone viral on different social media platforms have sparked outrage with many blasting the president of Zambia, Edgar Lungu who belongs to the ruling PF party.

This is coming after another a female Zambian government worker made headlines few weeks ago after her Nood picture emerged on social media.

According to reports, the woman, a staff at the office of Miles Sampa, the Mayor of Lusaka city, Zambia, sent her bathroom selfie/ Nood picture to her lover which was later leaked online. This got the woman heavily criticised and lambasted by internet users for the embarrassing act.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/outrage-as-nude-photos-of-female-government-staffs-leaks-online-photos/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Outrage As Nude Photos Of Female Government Staff Leaks Online (photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:03am On Dec 09, 2018
If its not Zambia then it would be Zimbabwe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Nude Photos Of Female Government Staff Leaks Online (photos) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 3:11am On Dec 09, 2018
She’s sexy cool
Re: Outrage As Nude Photos Of Female Government Staff Leaks Online (photos) by pyyxxaro: 4:40am On Dec 09, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
She’s sexy cool

Shaataap cool

3 Likes

Re: Outrage As Nude Photos Of Female Government Staff Leaks Online (photos) by wittyt98(m): 6:30am On Dec 09, 2018

Re: Outrage As Nude Photos Of Female Government Staff Leaks Online (photos) by Oluromantic: 6:45am On Dec 09, 2018
This shows that even she's married, another man can still get her cheaply.
Re: Outrage As Nude Photos Of Female Government Staff Leaks Online (photos) by jericco1(m): 9:16am On Dec 09, 2018
level of indecency on Social media is on the high

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Nude Photos Of Female Government Staff Leaks Online (photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 09, 2018
Nice Shape Next
Re: Outrage As Nude Photos Of Female Government Staff Leaks Online (photos) by RichThug(m): 10:19am On Dec 09, 2018
Ok
Re: Outrage As Nude Photos Of Female Government Staff Leaks Online (photos) by Kenzico(m): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2018
tongue
Re: Outrage As Nude Photos Of Female Government Staff Leaks Online (photos) by hairybigdick: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2018
I wonder what makes someone release their privates,its so appalling and shouldnt be condoned at all
Re: Outrage As Nude Photos Of Female Government Staff Leaks Online (photos) by okwabayi(m): 11:55am On Dec 09, 2018
See her big nyash like Enitan's massive stretch marked booty. Kai, I miss that thing, sha.
Re: Outrage As Nude Photos Of Female Government Staff Leaks Online (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 12:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
na wa o
Re: Outrage As Nude Photos Of Female Government Staff Leaks Online (photos) by oneluv11: 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
Take
French liq1
Strasbourg to win
Lille 1x
Azerbaijan
Fk neftchi win.
chat me up for more sure odds BT no free don't come and beg me like want some of u r gud at
(
Re: Outrage As Nude Photos Of Female Government Staff Leaks Online (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
Thesame zambia a man was caught raping a pregnant goat??

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Borrow Your Laps. / This Beauty Is A Curse / Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.