Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please (4589 Views)

Partner With Us In E-commerce Biz And Make Millions For Life / For Modern Bakeries In Need Of Baker /pastry Chef / Bakery And Pastry Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
You can read the last two sentences in my last post.
Re: Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please by eventsmallchops: 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
FannySwindler1:
You can read the last two sentences in my last post.

Though, I wont mind a job to enable me raise capital if the option is available please and please,

( please I do not want to put this on the internet but I have no choice, and I just did now on your request)

I promise to keep this thread open as a diary ,my history and how I started with nothing, and I will also be keeping it up to date , even when I start operating this business, anything you give me will be use to buy whatever it can buy and I will post the photo and the receipt here for you to see, be it pastry pan or serving tray .
Re: Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
You had better put your full names on here with your account details.

Unless you got something to hide. I don't need Thank you or photos.

Time is money. You got to be quick.

1 Like

Re: Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please by eventsmallchops: 7:27am On Dec 20, 2018
FannySwindler1:
You had better put your full names on here with your account details.

Unless you got something to hide. I don't need Thank you or photos.

Time is money. You got to be quick.

it wont be wise of me to post everything on here please, only account number is enough if you truly want to assist , I included my last name already and my phone number is in my signature below if you want to reach me. Pls

anything you give me will be use to buy whatever it can buy and I will post the photo and the receipt here for you to see, be it pastry pan or serving tray. you can report me for fraud if I do not do so, I genuinely need this. it must not even be money, you can give me any of the tools if you have one laying around your compound or a job to enable me work and save money to buy them, Please
Re: Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please by Omo82(m): 4:28am On Dec 22, 2018
You see my brother, I read your thread line and I am truly touched. But the thing is that most people too are jobless that is why the response is low plus scam is the reality in today's Nigeria; it is the order of the day. If you look at it more closely, you will realise that what you re asking for as starting capital is not too much but people are simply scared of scammers. Moreso, people may be quiet or keeping it away from you but I will say it. What I see is that you are very desperate currently because of your current condition or predicament (don't get me wrong, it is a good energy for someone who want to kick start a business), but people may be afraid of what you may likely put up or display when things begins to look good. Because let me tell you my brother, people (human being) can be very unpredictable. Like me now, I have tried to partnering with individuals severally, but Bros dem don chop me well well for this life. I have been grossly cheated severally. Na people dey make wey person no dey fit help person due to bitter and unfavorable past experiences. So my brother, people are scared especially strangers who they know little or nothing about. All they see is what you have posted but they don't know you in person. Not that what you have posted is not enough to kick start something with you but the problem is the kind of country Nigeria has become. I see you saying God knows all you have posted is the truth and nothing but the truth, but bros people have enormously used the name of God to dupe people in Nigeria wella no be today. But haven said all what I have said, I am also jobless for now, l have a masters degree but I lost my job early this year and till now I have not been able to secure another. I am still considering maybe or not I will be partnering with you because of the points I have raised earlier. Dont be offended as there is no crime in trying to be careful. The truth is that I don't have much money but I have almost all the materials you need for the business. The only thing is that I am based in Kano although I see that it is not far from your beloved Abuja. Plus I schooled in Jos so I am also familiar with the Jos terrain which you proposed. I don't have what it takes to do any other form of investment other than partnership but seriously I will need to know more about you for me to break or step down on my decision of never to do business with strangers again. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please by eventsmallchops: 10:48am On Dec 22, 2018
Omo82:
You see my brother, I read your thread line and I am truly touched. But the thing is that most people too are jobless that is why the response is low plus scam is the reality in today's Nigeria; it is the order of the day. If you look at it more closely, you will realise that what you re asking for as starting capital is not too much but people are simply scared of scammers. Moreso, people may be quiet or keeping it away from you but I will say it. What I see is that you are very desperate currently because of your current condition or predicament (don't get me wrong, it is a good energy for someone who want to kick start a business), but people may be afraid of what you may likely put up or display when things begins to look good. Because let me tell you my brother, people (human being) can be very unpredictable. Like me now, I have tried to partnering with individuals severally, but Bros dem don chop me well well for this life. I have been grossly cheated severally. Na people dey make wey person no dey fit help person due to bitter and unfavorable past experiences. So my brother, people are scared especially strangers who they know little or nothing about. All they see is what you have posted but they don't know you in person. Not that what you have posted is not enough to kick start something with you but the problem is the kind of country Nigeria has become. I see you saying God knows all you have posted is the truth and nothing but the truth, but bros people have enormously used the name of God to dupe people in Nigeria wella no be today. But haven said all what I have said, I am also jobless for now, l have a masters degree but I lost my job early this year and till now I have not been able to secure another. I am still considering maybe or not I will be partnering with you because of the points I have raised earlier. Dont be offended as there is no crime in trying to be careful. The truth is that I don't have much money but I have almost all the materials you need for the business. The only thing is that I am based in Kano although I see that it is not far from your beloved Abuja. Plus I schooled in Jos so I am also familiar with the Jos terrain which you proposed. I don't have what it takes to do any other form of investment other than partnership but seriously I will need to know more about you for me to break or step down on my decision of never to do business with strangers again. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks

Thank You my brother, I understood your concern about trying to be careful but that is not me, I'm someone who have a skill, who want to put my knowledge and skill into use instead of looking for a job at this age, I want to do what I'm very good at, so if you have most of the materials , that will be helpful you mentioned that you are also presently jobless now, that will even make us a good team and you will also have something to keep yourself busy.

can you please list what you have please? lets see how this can work.
Re: Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please by Omo82(m): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2018
eventsmallchops:

Thank You my brother, I understood your concern about trying to be careful but that is not me, I'm someone who have a skill, who want to put my knowledge and skill into use instead of looking for a job at this age, I want to do what I'm very good at, so if you have most of the materials , that will be helpful you mentioned that you are also presently jobless now, that will even make us a good team and you will also have something to keep yourself busy.

can you please list what you have please? lets see how this can work.

I am no longer interested. Thank you.
Re: Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please by breadplanets(f): 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
Omo82:

Why did you then raise his hopes? Not like he wasted time to answer you. If you can't help just pass quietly undecided

4 Likes

Re: Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please by eventsmallchops: 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
Omo82:

ok, thanks
Re: Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please by nnekaike(f): 1:25am On Dec 24, 2018
Do you mind chatting me up,if you are really sincere.
Re: Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please by eventsmallchops: 6:59am On Dec 24, 2018
nnekaike:
Do you mind chatting me up,if you are really sincere.

I'm Please, good morning .
Re: Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please by nnekaike(f): 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
eventsmallchops:

I'm Please, good morning .
send me a pm
Re: Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please by eventsmallchops: 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
still looking up to God, I have not received any help but I believe God will send me a helper, I will not remain a nuisance to friends, I must work with my hands.. I'm fully determined to get myself something doing.
Re: Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
You have received a token. What have you bought with it?. Where are the photos and receipt you promised to post?

Below is a quote from your post....

"anything you give me will be use to buy whatever it can buy and I will post the photo and the receipt here for you to see, be it pastry pan or serving tray. you can report me for fraud if I do not do so"

Shall I then conclude you are a fraud based on your post I have quoted above?
Re: Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please by Jaanito(f): 12:09am On Dec 27, 2018
Cool business wish I could help.
Re: Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please by eventsmallchops: 8:52am On Dec 27, 2018
FannySwindler1:
You have received a token. What have you bought with it?. Where are the photos and receipt you promised to post?

"anything you give me will be use to buy whatever it can buy and I will post the photo and the receipt here for you to see, be it pastry pan or serving tray. you can report me for fraud if I do not do so"

I have not received anything honestly, I have no reason to lie, I still remember my account balance remain N570 and I was looking for 430 to enable me draw 1,000 from ATM , why not just tell me if you send me anything? did you send me anything? you said you will not send me anything if I do not post my full name which I did not want to do because its a shameful thing, if you had sent me anything, I may not truly know because I sometimes don't receive alert . I understood the implication of not doing as promised.
Re: Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please by eventsmallchops: 8:54am On Dec 27, 2018
FannySwindler1 , can I go and check my balance at the atm please? did you send me anything?
Re: Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please by GR8W: 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
eventsmallchops:
more
looks like you are good at what you do
Re: Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please by GR8W: 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
Will you be willing to work as a pastry chef in lagos?
Somewhere around isolo-Ejigbo axis?

1 Like

Re: Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please by eventsmallchops: 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
today , 27 : 12 : 2018

FannySwindler1 Thank You! Thank You!! Thank You so much!!!, I just came back now from town where I have gone to check my balance at the ATM, when I got to the ATM and saw the balance I was really surprised, I wondered why I didnt receive alert , so I took the photo of it and you can see it below, I didnt know before now , I used my phone to snap it and I will do some updates now .. Thank You, I got pastry pan for Samosa and ... brb pls

updating ...

Re: Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please by eventsmallchops: 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
so withdrew 5,000 and immediately got, A non Sticky Fry pan for 3,500 Naira for Samosa, I saw a fairly used one for 2,500 but there are too many scratches on it.

this is the reciept below.. my Hausa broda spelt Fry Pan as Pry Pan though.

I actually wanted to get a Burner first because the money is 10,000 but but got the fry pan today because I couldnt get the Burner in this small town in the north because of the holiday, again, traveling with it will cost me more.

Re: Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please by eventsmallchops: 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
receipt

Re: Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please by eventsmallchops: 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
this

Re: Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please by eventsmallchops: 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
testing

Re: Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please by eventsmallchops: 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
so like I said, after withdrawing 5,000 and buying Non Sticky Pastry pan for 3,500 , I also got small flour and other small materials to rehearse with the pastry pan,

FannySwindler1 ,I now have balance of N5,000 Naira which I know the importance of and must spend wisely , I will try to find 3,000 more and get the locally constructed burner and post the photo and the receipt here soon, you have given me the first leap and I will get there by the grace of God. Thanks for being the part of my story of moving from grass to grace.

Thank you Sir, you are a nice man because you dont even know me from Adam, may God bless you in return in millions folds. Thank You
Re: Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please by eventsmallchops: 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
GR8W:
Will you be willing to work as a pastry chef in lagos?
Somewhere around isolo-Ejigbo axis?

Thank you but the problem is I don't have accommodation in Lagos Sir, is the place a big eatery ? when next are you coming online so I can give you my number so we can discus? I can work raise some money to create job for myself.
Re: Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please by GR8W: 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
eventsmallchops:

Thank you but the problem is I don't have accommodation in Lagos Sir, is the place a big eatery ? when next are you coming online so I can give you my number so we can discus? I can work raise some money to create job for myself.
It is an upcoming bakery that produces, breads, cakes and all kinds of pastries. They are in a good spot, I think with your skills combined with those working there they might what to partner with you. but since accommodation is the problem, I can't help with that.
Re: Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please by eventsmallchops: 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
GR8W:

It is an upcoming bakery that produces, breads, cakes and all kinds of pastries. They are in a good spot, I think with your skills combined with those working there they might what to partner with you. but since accommodation is the problem, I can't help with that.

bakery? the regular mass production of bread? I can only do few special breads, assorted snacks are my areas of specialization. best of snacks.
Re: Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please by eventsmallchops: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2018
someone should please support my dream with a token, or partner with me . the photo of whatever I buy will be posted here with the receipt no matter how small.
I'm a graduate, a father of one with no job.
I will also accept a job offer to enable me save for the required equipments .

my account details is just below in my signature, everything I have said is 100% true. please.
Re: Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please by eezeribe(m): 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
eventsmallchops:

bakery? the regular mass production of bread? I can only do few special breads, assorted snacks are my areas of specialization. best of snacks.
You didn't post your phone number...
Re: Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please by eventsmallchops: 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
eezeribe:

You didn't post your phone number...
yes, but it's available upon request Sir, I removed it because random numbers were flashing me.
Re: Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please by deife(m): 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
FannySwindler1:

Thank you bro. God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Land Banking Made Easy With Better Earnings And Shorter Duration / Forget All You Know About Real Estate Investment / 50,000 Naira Loan In 3 Mins (now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.