Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:16 AM

Akeredolu Speak On Igbo Support For Development Of The Society. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Akeredolu Speak On Igbo Support For Development Of The Society. (489 Views)

Ogbonnaya Okoro Replies Ooni On Igbo Migration / Benin, Dr Oguname And Their Facebook Attack On Igbo / Governor Akeredolu Receives Wole Soyinka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akeredolu Speak On Igbo Support For Development Of The Society. by Ashleyeniwin(f): 7:27am On Dec 09, 2018
Akeredolu Seeks Igbo Support For Development

Ondo State Governor, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu has charged members of the Igbo Community in the state to always show commitment to the Ondo project.

Speaking at the 2018 Igbo day celebration in Akure, the Governor who congratulated the people on the occasion described them as people with rich vein of skills and experience who always contribute to the socioeconomic growth of the society and environment.

" Let me start by apologising for the inability of the First Lady to be physically present, she sends her warmest regards. The Fowoso activities in the past few days took its toil on her and that is why she is unavoidability absent".

"I want to congratulate you on this special occasion. No doubt, your skills and experience have greatly contributed to the socioeconomic growth of the state and the country at large, it is my hope that you will not red on your oars".

Governor Akeredolu who promised to solve some of the challenges facing the people especially in the area of construction of modern hall and civic centre, charged them to show more commitment to the ondo project.

" I have listened to the speech of the president and I can assure you that we shall do our best to solve some of the challenges facing you. I want to urge you to key into the ondo project by supporting various activities of government as no stone would be left unturned to transform the state".

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Speak On Igbo Support For Development Of The Society. by Ifiokumo: 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
Re: Akeredolu Speak On Igbo Support For Development Of The Society. by jafol(m): 8:26am On Dec 11, 2018
This man has lost it...Pls ondo state fire this igbo ass licker, it's over for u

(1) (Reply)

Why Are We Strangers In Our Country? / Is This What You Have Been Looking To Add To Your Sitting-room Interiors? / Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.