Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Atiku Should Have Chosen An Edo VP: Atiku Will Fail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Should Have Chosen An Edo VP: Atiku Will Fail (1922 Views)

19 Years After, My University Not Yet Standing – Former VP, Atiku Laments / President Buhari, VP Atiku, Sanwo-olu, Others Mourn Lateef Jakande / Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Should Have Chosen An Edo VP: Atiku Will Fail by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 09, 2018
Edo people account for 12.5% of Nigeria population with over 25 million across Nigeria making it the fourth largest ethnic group. That's minus the sub ethnic group that don't like been identify as Edo such as urhobo, ikwerre and co.

Buhari already have Yoruba on lockdown, Atiku fail to see the big picture, he choose an igbo man as vice presidency.

Edo people and Yoruba has been marginalise by goodluck Jonathan pdp for too long until Buhari came along.

Two APC party chairmen have been from Edo state and buhari has shown to love Edo people more than anything else so why should Edo people vote PDP that almost destroyed their state and made them minority?

If Atiku would have picked an Edo VP, he will surely divide Yoruba votes because they see each other as cousins and oduduwa first more than anything else.

Atiku would have gained the respect of Hausa/Fulani because the igbos have shown to hate them calling them all sorts of awful names.

Edo people has always show love, hospitality, honour to Hausa people even mutala Mohammed is from there, many former northerners are from there even to footballers such as Ahmed musa

Edo people has Muslims place and the oba of Benin was the first to build a mosque here, so that will tell you the kind of respect we have for each other.

Atiku will not only loose the 3 of the 4 most populated ethnic groups vote but also their sub tribes.

I hope igbo votes will make atiku win because I don't know who he'll do it.

Mynd44 this is an opinion thread

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Should Have Chosen An Edo VP: Atiku Will Fail by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 09, 2018
Fact pdp shot itself by choosing an igbo vp.

Do you know the first north east president( tafawa balewa) was killed by igbos.

So you want Hausas to just forget like that.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Should Have Chosen An Edo VP: Atiku Will Fail by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 09, 2018
The funny thing is that the igbo votes will be small compare to last year.

Many Igbos wont vote and they are already planning to boycott the election grin

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Should Have Chosen An Edo VP: Atiku Will Fail by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 09, 2018
This is not an hate on igbo people but just the truth.

Okay tell me one reason Hausa people should side igbo instead of Yoruba?

Ojukwo , nnadi kanu, insulting them both online and offline

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Should Have Chosen An Edo VP: Atiku Will Fail by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 09, 2018
Lolzzzzzz
Seriously many are pained since yesterday.....lolzzz

Atikulatedobi all way....

Even Edo has been atikulated obidiently.....

grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Should Have Chosen An Edo VP: Atiku Will Fail by carzola(m): 8:55am On Dec 09, 2018
Because of their witchcraft
Or what??

It's high time weak brains
Start to look beyond tribe,
Religion, and all other bullshiitt
Like zoning... The world has advance
In every quarter. Nigeria should grow
Up.

If we can't accept ourselves as one
Then we all split up..

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Should Have Chosen An Edo VP: Atiku Will Fail by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 09, 2018
carzola:
Or what??

Up.

Then we all split up..
because of their witchcraft?! Tribalism.

In all the op post, did he insult the igbos in any way or call them names? You guys can't do without insult people tribes and religion.

Don't worry we'll use the same witchcraft to put Baba Buhari there

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Should Have Chosen An Edo VP: Atiku Will Fail by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 09, 2018
carzola:
Or what??

Up.

Then we all split up

Not with Edo state abeg....@@bolded.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Should Have Chosen An Edo VP: Atiku Will Fail by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 09, 2018
Edodefender:

In all the op post, did he insult the igbos in any way or call them names? You guys can't do without insult people tribes and religion.

So u took all these things personal......
Chaiii....too bad.
Re: Atiku Should Have Chosen An Edo VP: Atiku Will Fail by BeautifulMind2: 9:04am On Dec 09, 2018
Edodefender:
This is not an hate on igbo people but just the truth.

Okay tell me one reason Hausa people should side igbo instead of Yoruba?

Ojukwo , nnadi kanu, insulting them both online and offline

1 Like

Re: Atiku Should Have Chosen An Edo VP: Atiku Will Fail by mightyhazell: 9:07am On Dec 09, 2018
carzola:
Or what??

Up.

Then we all split up..
you shouldn't insult a respectable ethnic group like edo because of what one pained yorobba bigot typed. Plz try and see beyond these things. A jobless yorobba boy opens a useless thread, quotes and requOtes himself with various monikers and you couldnt see through it?

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Should Have Chosen An Edo VP: Atiku Will Fail by mightyhazell: 9:10am On Dec 09, 2018
Edodefender:

no be you first start am, but like your predecessors you go soon fade away.. Edodefender ke,.. YorobbaTout ni

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Should Have Chosen An Edo VP: Atiku Will Fail by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 09, 2018
mightyhazell:
you shouldn't insult a respectable ethnic group like edo because of what one pained yorobba bigot typed. Plz try and see beyond these things. A jobless yorobba boy opens a useless thread, quotes and requOtes himself with various monikers and you couldnt see through it?
why beg the igbos not to insult? That's there way and they expect those people that insult to vote and support them.

I'm not a Yoruba, 2019 will be the year igbo realised humility.

All what I wrote, is it false?

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Should Have Chosen An Edo VP: Atiku Will Fail by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 09, 2018
carzola:
Or what??

Up.

Then we all split up..
lol insult more insults please
Re: Atiku Should Have Chosen An Edo VP: Atiku Will Fail by mightyhazell: 9:12am On Dec 09, 2018
Igbobyblood:
why beg the igbos not to insult? That's there way and they expect those people that insult to vote and support them.

I'm not a Yoruba, 2019 will be the year igbo realised humility.

All what I wrote, is it false?
eat shitT

1 Like

Re: Atiku Should Have Chosen An Edo VP: Atiku Will Fail by Binikingdowm: 9:15am On Dec 09, 2018
Lol so true, Atiku greatest mistake was picking from the east.

Igbo would have still voted Atiku even though he didn't pick them.

I don't think there's still time to change it

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Should Have Chosen An Edo VP: Atiku Will Fail by Binikingdowm: 9:17am On Dec 09, 2018
Edodefender:

well we don't even care let them continue dwelling in tribalism and hate.

When Buhari wins again, I hope they'll continue no referendum no election

1 Like

Re: Atiku Should Have Chosen An Edo VP: Atiku Will Fail by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:18am On Dec 09, 2018
Your post does not compute. I'm Edo and I totally disagree with all you have said.

1. Binis will vote for Atiku never mind what propaganda Oshiomole and his boy Obaseki try to tell you. It will be a landslide.

2. The Ibos are more than Edo people in Nigeria. PDP needs their votes to counter northern votes.

3. Yoruba and Edo go their different ways. They don't determine each other's political direction.

People shouting Peter Obi is a wrong choice should kindly tell us their alternative, not that it matters anyway.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Should Have Chosen An Edo VP: Atiku Will Fail by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 09, 2018
Same moniker, replying each other.

Madness is real.

Yabaleft over to u.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Should Have Chosen An Edo VP: Atiku Will Fail by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 09, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Your post does not compute. I'm Edo and I totally disagree with all you have said.

1. Binis will vote for Atiku never mind what propaganda Oshiomole and his boy Obaseki try to tell you. It will be a landslide.

2. The Ibos are more than Edo people in Nigeria. PDP needs their votes to counter northern votes.

3. Yoruba and Edo go their different ways. They don't determine each other's political direction.

People shouting Peter Obi is a wrong choice should kindly tell us their alternative, not that it matters anyway.

The alternative are their ladies prostituting in Italy and their men also prostituting as gays in Italy.
Re: Atiku Should Have Chosen An Edo VP: Atiku Will Fail by mightyhazell: 9:23am On Dec 09, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

now this is a real edoman. Not one gbagada drug addict from obomosho claiming edo. This submission is in tandem with what I glean from my recent discussions with scores of my edo buddies and relatives

1 Like

Re: Atiku Should Have Chosen An Edo VP: Atiku Will Fail by Binikingdowm: 9:32am On Dec 09, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

1) give me one reason we should vote Atiku? Pdp almost killed the state.

Look at what buhari is doing here in just 3 years.

Gelegele sea port is getting prepared
Azura power phase one completed
Modular refinery
Emotan garden
Osibanjo has commissioned over 3 icts centres here
Senate set to develop 2 educational centres here(more than any states)
Do you know why igbo are using trafficking to laugh us? APC has stopped it 90%.
Kogi to Edo road completed.

Our gdp increased.

We'll finally get a shot at presidency if we stick we APC.

What has pdp done to Edo in 16 years?

2) I never said we are more than igbos, we are fourth largest after igbo people, Yoruba people won't vote Atiku and they have no reason too.

The party chairman is from here.

They snubbed our dokpessi and made an igbo uche secondus as party chairman.

We have no reason to vote pdp

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Should Have Chosen An Edo VP: Atiku Will Fail by Heartbender: 9:32am On Dec 09, 2018
The Igbos will vote, Ijaws will vote, Efik/ Ibibio will vote, Ikwerres, Ogonis, Andoni/Ndoni/Abua-Odual/North Central-Middle Belt-North East will vote for Atiku/Obi. The North West would vote for Buhari and against Jubrin. Whoever told you Bini (Edo) is the 4th largest ethnic group has a short sighted arrogance. The Ijaws are found in all the coastal areas of Nigeria down to Togo. But 2019 is few days away and we will revisit this post. Oh....Edo will vote for Atiku. The only thing I can't say is whether Saraki can still be Senate President since the President would be a Northerner and the Vice an Easterner since Party Chairman is from the South. Yorubas know they'll gain more here...not as midget stooges but as independent elected leaders
Re: Atiku Should Have Chosen An Edo VP: Atiku Will Fail by Binikingdowm: 9:33am On Dec 09, 2018
mightyhazell:
now this is a real edoman. Not one gbagada drug addict from obomosho claiming edo. This submission is in tandem with what I glean from my recent discussions with scores of my edo buddies and relatives
lmao igbos giving themselves hope.

Hausa, Yoruba, Edo votes already landlocked for Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Should Have Chosen An Edo VP: Atiku Will Fail by IamAtikulate: 10:05am On Dec 09, 2018
Binikingdowm:
lmao igbos giving themselves hope.

Hausa, Yoruba, Edo votes already landlocked for Buhari.
There are over 35% indigenous Northern Christians in North West go to their Facebook groups and see for yourself their sentiment toward Buhari. There are about 10 million Shia Moslems in Nigeria, 95% of their votable members will vote against Buhari.

At least 40% votes from SW will go to Atiku.

The Edo I know will vote over 45% for Atiku.

North East is not voting for Obi, but Atiku.

NC will vote not vote for Atiku or Obi, but against Buhari and herdsmen.

SS will vote not for Atiku or against Buhari, but for PDP and SE.

SE will not Vote for Atiku or even Obi, but against Buhari, Python Dance and for Jonathan.

Free and fair election, Buhari is going back to Sudan.
Re: Atiku Should Have Chosen An Edo VP: Atiku Will Fail by oyoirabor: 10:10am On Dec 09, 2018
So many nuisances on this site/ forum.....Nairaland sooner or later will turn to a garbage site..!!!!!
Re: Atiku Should Have Chosen An Edo VP: Atiku Will Fail by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:48am On Dec 09, 2018
Binikingdowm:

1) give me one reason we should vote Atiku? Pdp almost killed the state.

Look at what buhari is doing here in just 3 years.

Gelegele sea port is getting prepared
Azura power phase one completed
Modular refinery
Emotan garden
Osibanjo has commissioned over 3 icts centres here
Senate set to develop 2 educational centres here(more than any states)
Do you know why igbo are using trafficking to laugh us? APC has stopped it 90%.
Kogi to Edo road completed.

Our gdp increased.

We'll finally get a shot at presidency if we stick we APC.

What has pdp done to Edo in 16 years?

2) I never said we are more than igbos, we are fourth largest after igbo people, Yoruba people won't vote Atiku and they have no reason too.

The party chairman is from here.

They snubbed our dokpessi and made an igbo uche secondus as party chairman.

We have no reason to vote pdp

Mister Man. Nobody is voting for Buhari in Edo land. The votes he might get will be from APC rigging.
Get that into you.
Re: Atiku Should Have Chosen An Edo VP: Atiku Will Fail by Binikingdowm: 10:52am On Dec 09, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Mister Man. Nobody is voting for Buhari in Edo land. The votes he might get will be from APC rigging.
Get that into you.
okay I hope they rig it

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Should Have Chosen An Edo VP: Atiku Will Fail by zlantanfan: 10:59am On Dec 09, 2018
Binikingdowm:
okay I hope they rig it
The hatred Igbo's have for Edo is what I don't understand, they are quick to bring down Edo anyhow because it is its only obstacle to colonizing and arrogating the south south states to themselves.

I hope your eyes can now see the bigger picture, Igbo's can't reap where they didn't sow, peter obi is an ipob bigot that would never smell VP seat.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Should Have Chosen An Edo VP: Atiku Will Fail by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:05am On Dec 09, 2018
Binikingdowm:
okay I hope they rig it

People like you supporting Buhari, are you blind and deaf ? Does Nigeria look like it is improving to you ? Youth everywhere unemployed, the few with jobs are underemployed. Killings everyday. Dollar has risen against the naira. Fuel has increased. Rice is unaffordable. Corruption fight has become politicized.
No electricity, no roads, ASUU on strike.

You dey see road at all ?
Re: Atiku Should Have Chosen An Edo VP: Atiku Will Fail by Binikingdowm: 11:07am On Dec 09, 2018
zlantanfan:
The hatred Igbo's have for Edo is what I don't understand, they are quick to bring down Edo anyhow because it is its only obstacle to colonizing and arrogating the south south states to themselves.

I hope your eyes can now see the bigger picture, Igbo's can't reap where they didn't sow, peter obi is an ipob bigot that would never smell VP seat.

you are right Edo is the tribe saving southerners, they know without Edo as obstacle, they will quickly take over Minor tribes.

They placed small ijaw less than a population of 5 million and they were happy by sidelining the Edo.

We have woken up, Edo is 12.5% of Nigeria population.
After buhari win and hand it over to osibanjo, after osibanjo another northerner and he'll pick Edo Vp, then Edo presidency.

Buhariguy, Madridguy, sarrki, butterflyle0. You guys are right

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Should Have Chosen An Edo VP: Atiku Will Fail by Binikingdowm: 11:08am On Dec 09, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

People like you supporting Buhari, are you blind and deaf ? Does Nigeria look like it is improving to you ? Youth everywhere unemployed, the few with jobs are underemployed. Killings everyday. Dollar has risen against the naira. Fuel has increased. Rice is unaffordable. Corruption fight has become politicized.
No electricity, no roads, ASUU on strike.

You dey see road at all ?
as long as my tribe is improving, I don't care if the rest burn

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 Local Govt In Borno Still Under Boko Haram Control - Reps / Prophecies Of 2019 From Bishop Mike Adewusi That Are Now Coming To Manifestation / Breaking : Armed Dss Chase After Falana As He Escapes Sowore From Court (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.