Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Maize Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Maize Farming (1183 Views)

My Dry Season Maize Farming / All You Need To Know About Maize Farming In Nigeria / Maize Farming Step By Step Using Hybrid Maize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maize Farming by MDDarah84(m): 11:45am On Dec 09, 2018
Compliments of the season great farmers,
Please we all know the Southwest experienced drought in May this year which affected crop productions.My maize survived by God's mercy.
When do you think is the best time for early planting of maize taken into consideration the rainfall pattern in Ibadan.
I need your inputs pls
Re: Maize Farming by MDDarah84(m): 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
MDDarah84:
Please we all know the Southwest experienced drought in May this year which affected crop productions.My maize survived by God's mercy.
When do you think is the best time for early planting of maize taken into consideration the rainfall pattern in Ibadan.
I need your inputs pls

I need your advice
Re: Maize Farming by yomie040(m): 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
let the time come first
Re: Maize Farming by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
Since the rain stops early this year it ma start early too next year let look at April
Re: Maize Farming by MDDarah84(m): 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
heywhy4u:
Since the rain stops early this year it ma start early too next year let look at April

Okay. The first rain last year was February 26.If it rains by February or March early,is it advisable to plant maize after d first or second rain?
Re: Maize Farming by letsfarmnigeria: 7:59am On Dec 14, 2018
the best way to plan for maize farming next year is to make sure u start your land preparation early so that once the rain starts u plant,maize dosent require everyday rain if it can get water once a week with morning dews it will do well and early maize sales is money
for more info simply log on to letsfarmnigeria..com see pictures of how its done ask questions and get answers

Re: Maize Farming by MDDarah84(m): 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
letsfarmnigeria:
the best way to plan for maize farming next year is to make sure u start your land preparation early so that once the rain starts u plant,maize dosent require everyday rain if it can get water once a week with morning dews it will do well and early maize sales is money
for more info simply log on to letsfarmnigeria..com see pictures of how its done ask questions and get answers

Great. Do you now advise planting after the first rain?I have visited your blog an dropped a comment. Your blog is superb
Re: Maize Farming by letsfarmnigeria: 8:03am On Dec 16, 2018
MDDarah84:

Great. Do you now advise planting after the first rain?I have visited your blog an dropped a comment. Your blog is superb

thanks bro
yes you can plant after the first rain but u make more money during the first rain as there is limited no of corn for consumption so after the first rain you will make profits in the second but not as in first and if u have enough u can now do irrigation to end d yr and that will also give you a bumper harvest And sales
Re: Maize Farming by MDDarah84(m): 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
MDDarah84:
I need your inputs pls
Re: Maize Farming by MDDarah84(m): 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
MDDarah84:
I need your inputs pls
Re: Maize Farming by MDDarah84(m): 11:36am On Feb 12, 2019
MDDarah84:
I need your inputs pls

(1) (Reply)

Tomato Paste Making Machine Also Used For Grinding Peanuts,almond,sesame Seeds / Tomatoes Harvested At A Farm In Abẹ́òkúta / Do You Need A Free Farmland In Benin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.