Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,840 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Alicia Keys And Swizz Beats tie the knott - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alicia Keys And Swizz Beats tie the knott (2222 Views)

Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz / Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man / Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alicia Keys And Swizz Beats tie the knott by ijawgirl: 11:47pm On Aug 01, 2010
Alicia Keys and Swizz Beats  tie the knott

Re: Alicia Keys And Swizz Beats tie the knott by Dolemite(f): 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2010
Ok if she's pregnant why is she wearing white?
Re: Alicia Keys And Swizz Beats tie the knott by mamagee3(f): 12:07am On Aug 02, 2010
I wish her a happily married life.

And no more divorces for Swiss Beatz please.

Dolemite:

Ok if she's pregnant why is she wearing white?
Americans don't understand that. . .

They think a wedding gown should be white and it symbolizes nothing more than a wedding. grin
Re: Alicia Keys And Swizz Beats tie the knott by tpiah: 12:13am On Aug 02, 2010
good for them.

reminds me of those nigerian weddings back in the day where the bride would be sporting her huge pregnancy in her white dress.

used to be a regular sight.
Re: Alicia Keys And Swizz Beats tie the knott by SeanT21(f): 1:32am On Aug 02, 2010
Home wrecker.
Re: Alicia Keys And Swizz Beats tie the knott by Ifygurl: 6:09am On Aug 02, 2010
happy marriage.
If the rumor is true then she needs to go and pray to God for being a home wrecker
Re: Alicia Keys And Swizz Beats tie the knott by SSaemoenl(m): 8:58am On Aug 02, 2010
Alicia Keys is nothing but As*****H***, silly b*stard. I hate what she did in every angle.  No justification on her action. MOO[size=5pt] (my own opinion)[/size] Very dirty booooooooow angry sad tongue embarassed
Re: Alicia Keys And Swizz Beats tie the knott by ada24: 9:37am On Aug 02, 2010
abeg why is all the hate directed at Miss Keys - was she the one that made vows to the man's wife - abeg direct the hate at the man and any left over to Alicia.
Re: Alicia Keys And Swizz Beats tie the knott by trublu1(f): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2010
ada24:

abeg why is all the hate directed at Miss Keys - was she the one that made vows to the man's wife - abeg direct the hate at the man and any left over to Alicia.

I agree, he should share the blame too, None of us really know what went down (apart from her obvious 'bum'),
Re: Alicia Keys And Swizz Beats tie the knott by snowdrops(m): 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2010
good for them. wish them a lovely married life
Re: Alicia Keys And Swizz Beats tie the knott by tpiah: 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2010
i think this is the man's third marriage or so, so good luck to him.
Re: Alicia Keys And Swizz Beats tie the knott by Princessty(f): 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2010
SeanT21:

Home wrecker.

How D Hell Is She A Homewrecker
Re: Alicia Keys And Swizz Beats tie the knott by maedan(f): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2010
Everyone's been tripping for the dress, lovely. As for being a homewrecker, I wonder how that home was, that it was so easily broken. At least let's hope they last(to justify the homewrecking tongue)
Re: Alicia Keys And Swizz Beats tie the knott by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2010
Though I dislike Alicia Key's role in switz previous marriage, I've gotta say I LOVE her dress n the hairband she has on her head. I'm definitely gonna think of rocking something like this when I get married!
Re: Alicia Keys And Swizz Beats tie the knott by mamagee3(f): 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2010
SeanT21:

Home wrecker.
How is she a home wrecker?
Re: Alicia Keys And Swizz Beats tie the knott by onstelly(f): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2010
Happy married lyf 2 both of them, i hope beatz will be able keep d vow he made this tym around.
Re: Alicia Keys And Swizz Beats tie the knott by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2010
Dis looks like a role in a movie to me!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Alicia Keys And Swizz Beats tie the knott by graciella(f): 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2010
The 1st Pix (the man) looks like ID Cabasa,
Re: Alicia Keys And Swizz Beats tie the knott by TheCritic1(m): 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2010
BORING! All Swizz is good for is beats and all Alicia is good for is walking away so you could see dat trunk. Otha then that, these two n!gga's don't sh!t for the industry. The industry will remain without these two mothafucka's, believe it.
Re: Alicia Keys And Swizz Beats tie the knott by MrCork1: 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2010
I wented to the wedding. I was there
Re: Alicia Keys And Swizz Beats tie the knott by Princessty(f): 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2010
Mr Cork:

ya sure ur english is so incorrect
Re: Alicia Keys And Swizz Beats tie the knott by mamagee3(f): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2010
Mr Cork:

Please use the spell check.
Re: Alicia Keys And Swizz Beats tie the knott by mohawkchic(f): 3:02am On Aug 17, 2010
~Aaw! Love love the dress/headdress. . Simple & chic!
Re: Alicia Keys And Swizz Beats tie the knott by Bella1020: 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2010
mama-gee:

Please use the spell check.

He doesn't even know what a spell check is.  sad
I mean just imagine somebody writing this rubbish "wented" grin grin grin grin
Re: Alicia Keys And Swizz Beats tie the knott by graciella(f): 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2010
AFTER NOW,, DEM GO DIVORCE
Re: Alicia Keys And Swizz Beats tie the knott by sameolg616(m): 12:43am On Oct 20, 2010
if he could leave his first wife so who the hell is alicia keys, goodtin is,americans improvise, so whatever happens ,she is prepared for it, after all,all she wants is the child, it reminds me of the question my lecturer asked us back then in school:what is marriage, all of us said:UNION BETWEEN MAN AND WOMAN, he laughed and corrected us:TO THE AFRICAN MAN,its simply PROCREATION, so gear up 9ja ladies,this is the future of our generation, single ladyhood,lesbianism,single motherhood,separated,divorce,young gals-older men(aristo gals),older women-young guys(gigolos),gays and we wont shame abt it, so stop whining abt what this world has come to or who's got wat or what u dint get , simply fit into any of the above alternatives and be happy,,only our parents cld do the for better,for worse tin, nowadays,its easier to make a gal fall in love easliy, incredibly,the women even work harder than men nowadays, i love ma generation

(1) (Reply)

Toolz & Dolapo Oni Meets Popular Tv Soap "the Bold & The Beautiful" Stars In L.a / Omotola J Ekeinde Praises Genevive Nnaji...she Is An Authority In This Clime / Who Is Hotter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.