Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday (26516 Views)

Churchill, AY Comedian, Others Celebrate Alexreports Wife As She Marks Birthday / Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday / Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday by KelB(m): 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
This face looks familiar
E be like say I have nyash this girl o
One night stand

1 Like

Re: Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday by Originalsly: 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hmmm....most beautiful girl in Abuja........really?

1 Like

Re: Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday by sunnymix: 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
lefulefu:
chloride6 na man u be grin
the azz and hips make sense sha
Yansh boy cheesy
Re: Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday by dam2000(m): 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
Chai so this is the most beautiful girl in abuja I don die
Re: Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday by oyigah(m): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
Lessbeing spotted.. Help ya life
Yewandequeen:
I want to comment but lipsrsealed the curves no go gree me. kiss
Re: Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
sunnymix:
Yansh boy cheesy
wats better than ukwu grin grin
Re: Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday by Hotzone(m): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
Still on invitation so how dem urchins go carry enter the venue? Abi u and Lai Muhammad go enter street to scout for omo almajiris?
Re: Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday by Innobee99(m): 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2018
SirLakes:
Haha

Most bitiful grin
She no even beau talkless of tiful

Amina wey dey sell groundnut for my area fine pass her die.
Dey there dey eye underage girls
Re: Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday by sunnymix: 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2018
lefulefu:

wats better than ukwu grin grin
LOL,bro na poo full there óoo grin
Re: Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday by kareemkamil(m): 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2018
Can u imagine, may God bless and uplifting Daddy Freeze, for open people eyes, like before this kind person will take the money to this idiot private jet owners pastor's, any Christian who's remain adamant paying tithe, may your prayers not be answer (Amen).
Re: Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday by Damzyvic: 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
this one weak me oo
Re: Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
ASHAWO
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!
Re: Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday by lonlytroy(m): 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
cozy7:
VOTE OMOYELE SOWORE (AAC) FOR PRESIDENT 2019

OMOYELE SOWORE
How much them pay u?
Re: Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday by cozy7(m): 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
lonlytroy:

How much them pay u?
I wish u had more sense.
Re: Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday by konkonbilo(m): 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided
Wat is wrong with this idiot up there!

Why Afonjas obsessed with sex!

Every time fvck fvck fvck

God forbid! I tire for this tribe!
Funny enough, that gal na Hausa gal.we attended same university in kano.
Re: Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday by jimcaddy(m): 11:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
If this is the most 'beautiful girl in Abuja', then I'm sorry to say, all the girls in Abuja are ugly.
Re: Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday by Wizdeen(m): 12:21am On Dec 10, 2018
abeg where is she?? i cant seem to find the most beautiful girl in abuja anywhere on this thread, are the judges blind??or what criterias are being used to measure beauty at pageants, the lady above is fine but she is not the most besutiful girl in abuja, my city, there are more beautiful ladies in my street come to talk of the whole abj
Re: Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday by chocboi78(m): 2:02am On Dec 10, 2018
Too much hips for 1 beauty queen
Re: Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday by moshino(m): 2:02am On Dec 10, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
This girl go sweet fùck die
God punish the bastard gay below me

I was thinking the same thing about your mother and sisters.
Re: Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:08am On Dec 10, 2018
See better juice everywhere.... kiss

Re: Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:18am On Dec 10, 2018
Wizdeen:
abeg where is she?? i cant seem to find the most beautiful girl in abuja anywhere on this thread, are the judges blind??or what criterias are being used to measure beauty at pageants, the lady above is fine but she is not the most besutiful girl in abuja, my city, there are more beautiful ladies in my street come to talk of the whole abj

My friend stop that nonsense... Is the current miss universe the most beautiful girl in the whole world She's not even the most beautiful girl in SA sef but she won both beauty pageant title same year... If its only by beauty u think say the judges go fit do their work Abi them wan mad Now to Zainab Lawal, she is beautiful abeg & we love her like that... Do ur own and lets see tongue
Re: Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:20am On Dec 10, 2018
chocboi78:
Too much hips for 1 beauty queen
That's real beauty cheesy
Re: Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 10, 2018
moshino:

I was thinking the same thing about your mother and sisters.
oh so you Fùck dead people?....no wonder you have been so unfortunate in life....i pray it remains so till you die
Re: Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday by SirLakes: 6:06am On Dec 10, 2018
Innobee99:
Dey there dey eye underage girls

Which underage undecided

If you see her full blown bress, n phat aśs

You go understand wink
Re: Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday by Innobee99(m): 7:00am On Dec 10, 2018
SirLakes:

Which underage undecided

If you see her full blown bress, n phat aśs

You go understand wink
Probably one of the Lazy youths PMB was talking about.
Re: Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday by DaRuud(m): 7:15am On Dec 10, 2018
How come she win the award when these girls dey Abuja

AlexReports:
The reigning Most Beautiful Girl in Abuja 2018, Queen Zainab Lawal will mark her birthday On the 10th, December by celebrating with 1,000 ORPHANS on the streets of Abuja in Gwarinpa.

The Beauty Queen has plan to have fun party with the less Privileged by sharing food and drinks, items as well as to assist with financial relieve school fees for quite number of pupils she will be selecting during the course of the Project Exercise Tomorrow.

The celebration will be accompanied by Top Celebrities, well wishers and fellow beauty queens that will show love with the less privileged and the needy in the Gwarimpa province of Abuja.

Queen Zainab will hold the pre event celebration Party tonight which will involves mega celebration with buddies and Fellow Queens on Sunday, 9th of December at the Phantom Lounge in Wuse 2, Abuja.

Re: Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday by Wizdeen(m): 7:32am On Dec 10, 2018
dairykidd:

My friend stop that nonsense... Is the current miss universe the most beautiful girl in the whole world She's not even the most beautiful girl in SA sef but she won both beauty pageant title same year... If its only by beauty u think say the judges go fit do their work Abi them wan mad Now to Zainab Lawal, she is beautiful abeg & we love her like that... Do ur own and lets see tongue
lol sha, but the title is misleading.most beautiful girl,i guess its not meant literally
Re: Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday by Tunmix(m): 7:37am On Dec 10, 2018
she no even fine rech my babe...

big booty though but I perceive stretch marks
Re: Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 10, 2018
So they are trying to tell us that there's no fine girl in Abuja
Re: Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 10, 2018
lonlytroy:

How much them pay u?
So u campaigning for atiku or buhari how much dem pay u
Re: Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 10, 2018
sunnymix:
LOL,bro na poo full there óoo grin
OK, let be more serious the fat ass is not full of poo but flesh and oil, poo is in the large intestine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Skuki Peeshaun Kissing A South Africa Dancer (Picture) / Daniella Okeke And Her Gucci Bag And Shoes Stuns In New Photos / Toolz Looks Absolutely Stunning In Traditional Attire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.