Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu (87970 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Abdulmummin Jubrin, His Campaign DG (Photos) / Gbajabiamila Names House Committee Chairmen, Skips Own Campaign DG, Jubrin / Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Olohunjedalo(m): 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
poseidon12:

Address the six points he raised and stop being an ass. How about "Buhari" addressing Nigerians and interacting freely with the Press to assure Nigerians he is the real Buhari.
Only stupid idiotic foolish bastards idiotic pigs of Biafra need such assurance
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Kahujadekadura: 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
cicero:
This Nnamdi is the reason I detest this Biafra bullshit. He uses speculations and conjectures to prove Buhari is now jubril or whatever of Sudan. I thought he had information from the UK hospital, mortuary or cematery that treated or handled his corpse. No inteligence from British secret service or informant. Con man, I’m sure someone is paying him for this but he is invariably stirring sympathy for Buhari.
Is this one also a speculation

1 Like

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by MzTunechi(f): 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
masterpiecer:

If he removes his cap, it will be easy to detect if no. 2 point by kanu is right or wrong, kanu claims dat his (Buahari) hair line has receeded and therefore the hair around there has turned gray, but that jubril has a fuller and darker hair line thus the reason why he is always with the cap on
okay
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Splashme: 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
Gandollar:
Buhari remove your cap abeg sir.

1 Like

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by vanbonattel: 11:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
Strangebuttrue:
7-0 . you don't expect us to swallow "I am not a clone" without a proof

I concur grin
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by ronyman(m): 1:08am On Dec 10, 2018
Why has a dullard disgraced his tribe?
Auladimeji:
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by sleemomymy: 3:54am On Dec 10, 2018
The fraud who can not even withstand the dance of a python is now tell what BABA look like. HE IS A DISGRACE. TAKE SLAP

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by lordswill03: 4:20am On Dec 10, 2018
To resolve this mystery, they should invite the Jubril guy to Nigeria then let the two stand together!
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by rummmy: 4:58am On Dec 10, 2018
DammyGbade:
I do check names of comentators before I give reply once the name look like someone from the east, I'll just overlook d comment. They don't see anything good about this nation and they want her to be good to them
that is how we will be rolling till the needful is done.. Thank you
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by duncun: 6:23am On Dec 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by oteggt(m): 6:54am On Dec 10, 2018
Why are they silent? They should prove him wrong
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by samiboy774(m): 7:02am On Dec 10, 2018
If dem say I don die or I be fake
No be to just come out and say na lie dem dey lie...very simple nah....with proves and evidences!!!

Abi which kind country be dis?

1 Like

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by AlphLukau: 7:51am On Dec 10, 2018
asuustrike1:
Noted but unfortunately this might not get to front page. Either the moderators close this thread or leave like this without hitting front page or probably ban you or me for commenting.

may God of Pastor Alph Lukau help me , i can see it on higher page
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by kingyes: 7:58am On Dec 10, 2018
Good morning to you all. Please i want Nigerians to ask FIDELITY BANK to return my money 10,000 that has been collected from my account since 28th of October 2018 oh. Their banking system is faulty. Another 3,500 Naira was debited yesterday again. I was charged twice from a pos and only one of the transaction went through but i was debited twice.
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by somehow: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2018
It's sickening. It is
Xda59:

My brother this is no longer a joke. It has come to the point where nigerians display their stupidity in public without any qualms or shame. I have always asked myself, "could this be a curse on the black race"?
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by somehow: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2018
Your point?
Kahujadekadura:
Beginning from u that spent ur lifetime being in d school and still yet don't an allegation without d second party trashing it out.
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by DateMynd44(m): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
MalcoImX:
6 facts or 6 fictions from a weed smoking fugitive.
Savage. oboy grin
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by owobaba9090(m): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
grin
MikkieEl:
High heels indeed. Some peoplepoliticians
have a special spot in hell.
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Casemiro(m): 9:12am On Dec 12, 2018
> it is well

they trynna avoid Yaradua part II
choi shocked big momas garden
but the truth is real
Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP / Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone" / Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.