Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu (87977 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Abdulmummin Jubrin, His Campaign DG (Photos) / Gbajabiamila Names House Committee Chairmen, Skips Own Campaign DG, Jubrin / Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Iziquiel(m): 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Ask northerners. Fk001.
Sorry, I thought i was talking to someone with little sense. My bad!

2 Likes

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by frankmoney(m): 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
lefulefu:
u just a passionate emotional supporter of buhari nothing more hence u might not reason to facts. Even lai muhamed just announced some moments ago on NTA that the reason buhari cant speak or understand his native fulani language as he used to in the past is because the treatment he had in london affected his ability to understand or speak his fulani language. I wont be surprised one bit if its a double that is ruling the country since nigerians can easily be decieved.
the page that reported that news isn't the verified NTA page check on the actual NTA page that's verified and you will not see anything like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
kolaomoobba:
Am very sorry for the writer who think it is so easy to clone a person. It takes average of 75 years to clone a human being. I would rather believe you if you say PMB has been cloned about 75 years ago. I think It is high time Nnamdi KANU and his supporters find something reasonable to discuss.
are they talking of cloning or having a double?
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by abbasajao(m): 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
I thought this Kanu man is smarter than other waillers but just realised now that he is extremely dump for all the aforementioned reasons

1 Like

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
frankmoney:
the page that reported that news isn't the verified NTA page check on the actual NTA page that's verified and you will not see anything like that
i am waiting for NTA to dispute the fact. Anyway nigeria is a funny country where politicians make ridiculous statements just to cover certain things up.
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by writeprof(m): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
Serious allegation against the present ruling political class. Giving it the 'silence is the best answer to a fool' treatment will not solve it. There nothing those who want to hold on to power will not do. If they can kill humans, is it plastic surgery that would be difficult to carry out? Thus, this allegation should be taken serious and intelligent means advocated by well-meaning and concerned Nigerians to verify its truth.

1 Like

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by frankmoney(m): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
lefulefu:
i am waiting for NTA to dispute the fact. Anyway nigeria is a funny country where politicians make ridiculous statements just to cover certain things up.
see I always like verified sources , with proof , I don't care about buhari but at least somethings just have to be proven
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by notoriousbabe: 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
I am a P H D holder I need a girl that is educational to Marriage if you are, call me on 0703 818 8230
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Iziquiel(m): 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
chinnyonwu:

Im forced to agree with Buhari when he said Nigerian youths are lazy.

Bro its sad to argue with internet illiterates on the streets on this matter then come online to argue with someone typing from a smartphone connected to the internet.

Its really a shame to the whole country. That's why majority are unemployable.

Some of these "facts" just convinced some people that NK is right.. No verification, no nothing., yet they have a smartphone in their hands. Smh
I tell you Bro. In this time and age some Nigerians have decided to remain dumb, they have smartphones with little data yet they can't take little time to surf the net to confirm a story. I know few of these miscreants don't believe this story going rounds they are just making fun of themselves but majority does. I mean, how can any sensible person believe someone like NK ?
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by bluefilm: 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
lefulefu:
u just a passionate emotional supporter of buhari nothing more hence u might not reason to facts. Even lai muhamed just announced some moments ago on NTA that the reason buhari cant speak or understand his native fulani language as he used to in the past is because the treatment he had in london affected his ability to understand or speak his fulani language. I wont be surprised one bit if its a double that is ruling the country since nigerians can easily be decieved.

Double ko double no.

You watch a lot of American movies.

Obviously, it's beginning to interfere with your ability to reason like a conscious human individual.
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by wellmax(m): 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
RUBBISH
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by BOFREJO(m): 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hmmn, i feel we should observe one minute silence for our late president B U H or what do u think
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by princetom1(m): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
buhariguy:
sowore should wait for 2023, it is the turn of North and buhari should just finish the North tenure.

Meanwhile, terrorist nnamdi kanu is behaving like terrorist shekau by threatening and insulting the government,
Is that not a terrorism and the organization will be proscribed,

Herdsmen are the killer, it is the bandit among the herdsmen that are committing the crime.
For example, arm robbers and kidnappers are among Amata traders in Onitsha.

So buhari did well for dancing for term nnamdi kanu for wishing him dead, and when the death rumors were over, terrorist nnamdi KANU decided to deceive the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic of Biafran terrorist with jubrin series .

How many herdsmen una don dance for? Oh, i forget they are untouchable, what about ur boko foot shoulders u just released back to the north? How man dance una give dem?

Its good u know that sowore as a man gat no baggages... Meanwhile 4 years under Buhari is like 100 years in hell... Pls, we are not waiting for another 4 years. Nothing like North turn or south turn wen the north has nothing to offer than dead brain people like Buhari who takes us 100 years backward... Only capable hands will rule Nigeria, not tyrants... That same Biafra u say they deserve whst they got is same people u don't want to leave nsija, pls is it by force to be part of naija? Can't they leave before things get worse and since the rest will do well, i wonder why holding a whole tribe hostage if not for selfish reasons

1 Like

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
FisifunKododada:
I expected Atiku/Obi to come out very strongly and condemn these antics but it appears they are coordinating with this crazy secessionist to humiliate/disgrace Nigeria/Nigerians before the comity of Nations. So just because you hate Buhari you are willing to drag the image of the entire country in the mud? At first I decided I will not come home for this election. Now, because of this antics by the opposition, I am going to be voting Buhari for 4 more years. You have taken an undecided voter and turned him to a Buhari voter.

mumu; is IPOB a branch of PDP?
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Shookonekilla: 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
Toks2008:
One thing I know...if indeed that is Jubril, Atiku with all his money would have exposed him.

You made the best comment here and I myself have often thought the same thing

But all the evidence points to the fact that indeed buhari passed on and was replaced by selfish politicians

But again atiku might not expose this yet but at the right time when he knows it will damage apcs chances finally

Let's wait and see my comrade
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2018
yes i bliv u cos by now he would have been in UK for medical routine
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by stieyven(m): 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
FarahAideed:
I declare in the Name Of God the Most High that Buhari will receive Disgrace this new week!!!!
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Rawzy(m): 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
I think Mr President show come out and clear the air more than what he said right their in Poland
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by buhariguy(m): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Out of point. No substance.
so is you're terrorist nnamdi KANU Tha talk on point.
The Only point I raise nullify the 6 fiction of your terrorist nnamdi KANU

1 Like

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
I see this man madness is getting worse by the second

1 Like

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by buhariguy(m): 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
lefulefu:
are they talking of cloning or having a double?
can your twins replace you.
The way the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic Pigs lack common sense,

Cloning is even more believable than replacement by resemblance.

1 Like

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by ofwest47(m): 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
It is unfortunately for the so called I P O B . Kanu will continue to live a normal life with his immediate family where they have ran to, while his speeches will continue to send the so called I P O B supporters into their untimely death. See the case of Bia_Fraud creator Odumegwu Ojukuwu after creating the Bia_fraud war in May 1967 he later ran into exile in Ivory Coast with his wife and children leaving more than 3.5 million of his Igbo people to their death cells. Recently, a throw back photo of himself with wife and children in 1988 was shown on the social media and this was after 18 years of the end of the war for which his Igbo people lost more than 3.5 million life in the 3 year war. Unfortunately the same thing is now being repeated by Kanu .So for the Igbo people " Enough is enough says Ukpabi Asika " Nigerian Daily Times newspaper caption.
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Odingo1: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
kolaomoobba:
Am very sorry for the writer who think it is so easy to clone a person. It takes average of 75 years to clone a human being. I would rather believe you if you say PMB has been cloned about 75 years ago. I think It is high time Nnamdi KANU and his supporters find something reasonable to discuss.

They are talking about impersonation and you talking about cloning, use your brain man.
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Coal07: 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
God knows the truth because secret things belong to Him, God must surely expose, if the person in Asa rock is Jubrin just like Nnamdi kanu claimed.

1 Like

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by nwanyionitsha: 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
buhariguy:
so is you're terrorist nnamdi KANU Tha talk on point.
The Only point I raise nullify the 6 fiction of your terrorist nnamdi KANU
Trashy trash.
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Techguyz(m): 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
Una no get sense, Buhari is dead, he's being inpersonated blah blah blah do you thiñk Prof Osinbande would sit back and watch the whole drama of the said Jubril El Sudany?? Sense is free jorr!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by kayalla(f): 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
we go dey here dey bla bla until Jubril win this next election and turn Nigeria to Sudan or sell all of us give Sudan na that time our eyes go clear. lets start chasing black goat when their is day light.
for those who believe and those who dont believe

1 Like

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Kamanuozuzu: 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
uncle005:
Same question devil ask Jesus... turn a stone to bread, you think Jesus cannot turn that stone to bread?but that will make him equal to devil or even lower than the devil.

Many children here NL are saying Buhari should remove his cap for them to see, speak Fufulde or DNA test, so in their low thinking mind Buhari will stoope too low to their request.

Just one region in this country has been giving this country a bad name, they started the killing that led to civil war, but still the one crying of genocide and marginilzation.

They can continue saying all manner of things, if that will pleases them no problem, but the country will never entrust this great nation to or will never trust the region that betrayed the peace and oneness vow by founding father of this great nation.

Mark my word, 2023 is around the corner, if the wish of this region will be granted.

This much hatred, and u still want to live with them?
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by RealOne042: 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
Trouble1:
This got to be the most stupid thing I’ve read in a long time .
Nnamdi Kanu is a stupid idiotic terrorist bastard vagabond
Where's your prove?
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
This is enough fact that Jubril is an impostor

1 Like

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by masterpiecer(m): 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
MzTunechi:
Please if he removed his cap what will happen? I'm lost

If he removes his cap, it will be easy to detect if no. 2 point by kanu is right or wrong, kanu claims dat his (Buahari) hair line has receeded and therefore the hair around there has turned gray, but that jubril has a fuller and darker hair line thus the reason why he is always with the cap on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP / Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone" / Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.