Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,535 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu (87987 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Abdulmummin Jubrin, His Campaign DG (Photos) / Gbajabiamila Names House Committee Chairmen, Skips Own Campaign DG, Jubrin / Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Odingo1: 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
uncle005:
Same question devil ask Jesus... turn a stone to bread, you think Jesus cannot turn that stone to bread?but that will make him equal to devil or even lower than the devil.

Many children here NL are saying Buhari should remove his cap for them to see, speak Fufulde or DNA test, so in their low thinking mind Buhari will stoope too low to their request.

Just one region in this country has been giving this country a bad name, they started the killing that led to civil war, but still the one crying of genocide and marginilzation.

They can continue saying all manner of things, if that will pleases them no problem, but the country will never entrust this great nation to or will never trust the region that betrayed the peace and oneness vow by founding father of this great nation.

Mark my word, 2023 is around the corner, if the wish of this region will be granted.

Why not allow that region to leave your great nation Nigeria so that you can have a better Nigeria, you cannot habor a disease in your system and expect to be well. Be bold enough to know what you want and stop been a coward.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by frankmoney(m): 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hizzy:

Atiku is among of the people that imported the Jubril
When did he leave APC
what are you saying how does it make sense ? If I ask you for proof now you will be talking another thing , atiku that's a strong conteder for presidency since 2003 will not expose someone when he knows his weak point ?.
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by frankmoney(m): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
Gandollar:
Exactly what I will say if I was a clone/double.
and what will you say if you aren't a clone or a double
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Abeycity93: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
Gandollar:
Buhari remove your cap abeg sir.
Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist
This is the incumbent without cap

1 Like

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Idrisk19(m): 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
FarahAideed:
I declare in the Name Of God the Most High that Buhari will receive Disgrace this new week!!!!
Why are you cursing for your president, remember one day you will become a leader,
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Sarah20A(f): 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
MalcoImX:
6 facts or 6 fictions from a weed smoking fugitive.
stop defending buhari/jubril he have mouth to clear himself
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by KHRIZ565(m): 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
Let the man just clear himself na by conducting genuine DNA and blood test with all his children, at least, this would help.
These points are now convincing me oo.
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by bankylan: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
Never believed this romour before now but anytime I remember when I was complaining why this Buhari was always laughing unecessarily when he came back from London, I begin to have a second thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Emmahunk(m): 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
*SELLING* *JIBRIL* *OF* *SUDAN* *THEORY* *TO* *NIGERIANS* : *THE* *HEIGHT* *OF* *HAWKING* *IDIOTIC* *IMBECILITY*

By Michxael Ogueke

I sure didn't want to get involved in this madness, but then, watching & hearing some supposedly educated Nigerians hawk this satanic propaganda like pure water, I just realised that fools multiply only when the wise keep quiet!

Half of PMB's job in the past 3 years has been to clean up our stinking image all around the world so as to restore our dignity as a country & as a people & bring back the trust of the international community. But we keep goofing & destroying every gain he makes with our rabid penchant for pettiness & idiotic bickering!

First, it was telling a shocked world that an accomplished Military General, 2 times Head of State{military & civilian}, an officer gentleman that attended their best military academies & graduated with distinctions both in character & learning has no Senior School Certificate! What shame that gullible hateful twerps has to subject a nation to!

Now, the latest show of shame is a theory of an impostor Jibril from Sudan ruling in Aso Rock in place of a dead elected president. How have we allowed primitive emotions to take preeminence over reason & make us the butt of jokes around the world!
It wasn't enough that we wished him dead but we must pronounce him dead too by all means!

Those who stole us blind & are called to account for their loot, those who jostled & campaigned secretly to replace him then thinking he will die in London, the fraudulent agents of disintegration of our country, & the evil kleptomaniac establishment desperate to come back to power are selling you this satanic theory from the pit of hell & you are buying it wholesale & hawking it retail about like recharge card! What a tragic disgrace you are to your school, community & the human race in general!

How can a whole country ridicule herself & make a mockery of the international secret service community, world acclaimed & renowned media houses & respected men of God?!

The fraud Nnamdi Kanu & his PDP collaborators, now know more than the American CIA, Russian FSB, Israeli MOSSAD, British Scotland Yard etc. They know more than CNN, AlJazzera, BBC, Times, Economists etc.
They know more than the world leaders he has visited in their countries & the ones that has visited him in Nigeria.

They know more than Justin Welby the Archbishop of Canterbury & head of all Anglicans worldwide or Pastor Enoch Adeboye GO of the biggest church in Nigeria, Redeemed Christian Church of God both of whom visited him repeatedly in London when he was sick & confirmed glad tidings to the whole world that his recovery is total & amazing!

In our foolish & blinding hatred, we have forgotten so quickly that a lot of top government officials visited him in London severally during his illness & brought us good progress report on his total recovery. Those who visited the president during this period include, the Senate President Dr Bukola Saraki and the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mr Yakubu Dogara. Apart from his Media Team, the State Governors, some selected Ministers and the then Acting-President Yemi Osinbajo led the stream of visitors. So now, we shall jettison their testimonies then, or believe that all these people, world religious & political leaders, the world press & the international security community is in a gang up conspiracy against Nigeria?
That will be the height of foolhardiness but that is exactly what the hawkers of this stupid theory is telling the world we are, fools!

Again, how could Jubril have known everybody in the President's home in Kastina, recognize all the political actors in Nigeria, including his ministers and governors?

Proponents of this satanic game should understand that Nigerians are aware & wise people and not fools who will accept such a dubious and diversionary desperation strategy!

For good measure this was verbatim, Mr Yakubu Dogara, the Speaker of the House of Representatives speech after his visit with NASS leadership to the president in London ~ “Today we visited His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari. I am glad that he is doing well. His health has improved tremendously. I urge all Nigerians to continue to pray and offer thanks to God for answered prayers and for the safe return of Mr President.
We must give thanks to God for this highly welcomed recovery. It is clear that Mr. President’s insistence on following his doctors’ advice has yielded the desired results. Mr. President exhibited remarkable recovery and was very conversant with all the political happenings back at home and across the continent.”

Now, to the children of anger & perdition, working iniquity day & night, hear this, the Almighty God who kept PMB alive, when the desperadoes wanted to snuff him out with poison, will still keep him alive until he completes his mission of ridding our country of the ungodly, conscienceless thieving establishment that has wrecked untold havoc on her! No amount of wicked blackmail from the pit of hell will move him.

And for the irredeemable fools believing stupid pictures, may your condition & body shape during a life threatening illness remain the same without replenishment of flesh & strength when you recover!
May Nigeria Succeed! Amen!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by sacx: 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
One is a clone, the other is a clown grin
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by bluefilm: 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
lefulefu:
I am begining to believe this Kanu of a guy. He has put down valid points. Truely buhari looks much younger and fresher today than he was in 2015. How possible can dat be? Anyway this jubril saga might just be true cos nigeria is a country where anything goes. Fooling 200 million nigerians by buhar's handlers that the man in aso rock is really buhari would be small beans to buhari's handlers.

Why won't you begin to believe?

Your name says it all

They don't call you EFULEFU for nothing.
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by kolaomoobba: 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
Am very sorry for the writer who think it is so easy to clone a person. It takes average of 75 years to clone a human being. I would rather believe you if you say PMB has been cloned about 75 years ago. I think It is high time Nnamdi KANU and his supporters find something reasonable to discuss.
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Gandollar(f): 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
Abeycity93:
Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist
This is the incumbent without cap
Are you buhari?
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Mankosi: 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
frankmoney:
lol nigga I don't know , how did you even know he can't speak it anymore ? Has there been any occasion that warranted him speaking it and he did not ? Or is fulfude now the official language of Nigeria that he must make a speech with it ? Mind you I don't support buhari but some things needs to be proven
he don't speak it when with his kinsmen. It's a fact
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by TheBoy1740: 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
psucc:
I hope people are not being deceived that Buhari is giving this allegations the same WAEC Certificate treatment. These are grievous allegations that a very simple act will make Kanu the most hated fellow on planet earth - a press conference where journalists both home and abroad will attend and report uncensored.

Till then the doubts still rage and we may be forced to believe that Namdi Kanu is right.

Powerful people whether politicians or celebrities do not respond to allegations because doing so will give credence to the allegations even if they disprove them. i.e if you disprove one today another will come up, more and more n more until you're overwhelmed and d day you're tired of disproving, they'll say you didn't because it's true

2 Likes

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Vikky014(f): 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
MzTunechi:
Please if he removed his cap what will happen? I'm lost
same here
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by frankmoney(m): 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
Mankosi:
he don't speak it when with his kinsmen. It's a fact
have you sat down with him and his kinsmen ? How did you know ? Where is your proof ?
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Vikky014(f): 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
bankylan:
Never believed this romour before now but anytime I remember when I was complaining why this Buhari was always laughing unecessarily when he came back from London, I begin to have a second thought.
laughingso the real buhari dont laugh?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by nwanyionitsha: 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
frankmoney:
lol nigga I don't know , how did you even know he can't speak it anymore ? Has there been any occasion that warranted him speaking it and he did not ? Or is fulfude now the official language of Nigeria that he must make a speech with it ? Mind you I don't support buhari but some things needs to be proven
Northerners know he cannot speak fulfulde anymore. Aren't you even surprised that he doesn't go to daura that often anymore. When last did buhari go to daura ?

1 Like

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by ngadaAwo: 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
Roger3D:
Oga were you able to resolve the issue surrounding your friend's marriage?
it's like you want us to play small right?
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by bluefilm: 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
Emmahunk:
*SELLING* *JIBRIL* *OF* *SUDAN* *THEORY* *TO* *NIGERIANS* : *THE* *HEIGHT* *OF* *HAWKING* *IDIOTIC* *IMBECILITY*

By Michxael Ogueke

I sure didn't want to get involved in this madness, but then, watching & hearing some supposedly educated Nigerians hawk this satanic propaganda like pure water, I just realised that fools multiply only when the wise keep quiet!

Half of PMB's job in the past 3 years has been to clean up our stinking image all around the world so as to restore our dignity as a country & as a people & bring back the trust of the international community. But we keep goofing & destroying every gain he makes with our rabid penchant for pettiness & idiotic bickering!

First, it was telling a shocked world that an accomplished Military General, 2 times Head of State{military & civilian}, an officer gentleman that attended their best military academies & graduated with distinctions both in character & learning has no Senior School Certificate! What shame that gullible hateful twerps has to subject a nation to!

Now, the latest show of shame is a theory of an impostor Jibril from Sudan ruling in Aso Rock in place of a dead elected president. How have we allowed primitive emotions to take preeminence over reason & make us the butt of jokes around the world!
It wasn't enough that we wished him dead but we must pronounce him dead too by all means!

Those who stole us blind & are called to account for their loot, those who jostled & campaigned secretly to replace him then thinking he will die in London, the fraudulent agents of disintegration of our country, & the evil kleptomaniac establishment desperate to come back to power are selling you this satanic theory from the pit of hell & you are buying it wholesale & hawking it retail about like recharge card! What a tragic disgrace you are to your school, community & the human race in general!

How can a whole country ridicule herself & make a mockery of the international secret service community, world acclaimed & renowned media houses & respected men of God?!

The fraud Nnamdi Kanu & his PDP collaborators, now know more than the American CIA, Russian FSB, Israeli MOSSAD, British Scotland Yard etc. They know more than CNN, AlJazzera, BBC, Times, Economists etc.
They know more than the world leaders he has visited in their countries & the ones that has visited him in Nigeria.

They know more than Justin Welby the Archbishop of Canterbury & head of all Anglicans worldwide or Pastor Enoch Adeboye GO of the biggest church in Nigeria, Redeemed Christian Church of God both of whom visited him repeatedly in London when he was sick & confirmed glad tidings to the whole world that his recovery is total & amazing!

In our foolish & blinding hatred, we have forgotten so quickly that a lot of top government officials visited him in London severally during his illness & brought us good progress report on his total recovery. Those who visited the president during this period include, the Senate President Dr Bukola Saraki and the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mr Yakubu Dogara. Apart from his Media Team, the State Governors, some selected Ministers and the then Acting-President Yemi Osinbajo led the stream of visitors. So now, we shall jettison their testimonies then, or believe that all these people, world religious & political leaders, the world press & the international security community is in a gang up conspiracy against Nigeria?
That will be the height of foolhardiness but that is exactly what the hawkers of this stupid theory is telling the world we are, fools!

Again, how could Jubril have known everybody in the President's home in Kastina, recognize all the political actors in Nigeria, including his ministers and governors?

Proponents of this satanic game should understand that Nigerians are aware & wise people and not fools who will accept such a dubious and diversionary desperation strategy!

For good measure this was verbatim, Mr Yakubu Dogara, the Speaker of the House of Representatives speech after his visit with NASS leadership to the president in London ~ “Today we visited His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari. I am glad that he is doing well. His health has improved tremendously. I urge all Nigerians to continue to pray and offer thanks to God for answered prayers and for the safe return of Mr President.
We must give thanks to God for this highly welcomed recovery. It is clear that Mr. President’s insistence on following his doctors’ advice has yielded the desired results. Mr. President exhibited remarkable recovery and was very conversant with all the political happenings back at home and across the continent.”

Now, to the children of anger & perdition, working iniquity day & night, hear this, the Almighty God who kept PMB alive, when the desperadoes wanted to snuff him out with poison, will still keep him alive until he completes his mission of ridding our country of the ungodly, conscienceless thieving establishment that has wrecked untold havoc on her! No amount of wicked blackmail from the pit of hell will move him.

And for the irredeemable fools believing stupid pictures, may your condition & body shape during a life threatening illness remain the same without replenishment of flesh & strength when you recover!
May Nigeria Succeed! Amen!

Well said.

Sai Baba till 2023!!!

1 Like

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Roger3D(m): 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
ngadaAwo:
it's like you want us to play small right?
You na my boy na grin
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by nwanyionitsha: 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
Iziquiel:

How did you find out that the President can't speak his native language? Please, don't tell me the nonsense story about Lai Mohammed saying it on NTA, because I have searched the Internet for a story/video to correlate those claims. I need a proof from a reliable media house, can you share with me Bro.
Ask northerners. Fk001.
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by buhariguy(m): 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
princetom1:

Buhari guy, may calamity not befall me, both atiku and Buhari are a disaster, no sane human being ever support those 2. Except those who grew up on village and never see life outside their village... Nnamdi Kanu might be wrong how he goes about trying to achieve Biafra bt everything Buhari is doing to him is wrong, from proscribing them as terrorist, pyton dance and so on, while killer herdsmen roam around freely and boko haram run rampant... What is it so hard to let these people just leave Nigeria? Or is it because the north can't survive without Nigeria? Or because the cabals rely on Nigeria to thrive... Somebody raise a serious issue and the lifeless one can't address it. Between am for sowore and not ur useless thing called Buhari
sowore should wait for 2023, it is the turn of North and buhari should just finish the North tenure.

Meanwhile, terrorist nnamdi kanu is behaving like terrorist shekau by threatening and insulting the government,
Is that not a terrorism and the organization will be proscribed,

Herdsmen are the killer, it is the bandit among the herdsmen that are committing the crime.
For example, arm robbers and kidnappers are among Amata traders in Onitsha.

So buhari did well for dancing for term nnamdi kanu for wishing him dead, and when the death rumors were over, terrorist nnamdi KANU decided to deceive the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic of Biafran terrorist with jubrin series .

2 Likes

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by nwanyionitsha: 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
TOSIN116:
Was there a situation he was asked to speak it and he couldn't? or it just a mere assumption...
Ask some northerners.
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by nwanyionitsha: 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
buhariguy:
I don't know why children are much in this forum.
Since you decide to illiterate like terrorist nnamdi kanu,
In September 10 2017,
terrorist nnamdi kanu told his useless fellow,that dead buhari is now vegetable and skeleton, how come the same vegetable is jubrin,
So jubrin is a look alike of skeleton buhari. are you for lefelendum or for thief atiku.?
Out of point. No substance.
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by frankmoney(m): 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Northerners know he cannot speak fulfulde anymore. Aren't you even surprised that he doesn't go to daura that often anymore. When last did buhari go to daura ?
how did you know that notherners know he can't speak fulfude anymore , how many times did Jonathan go to otuoke . All you are saying aren't facts , who are the notherners that said he can't speak fulfude , so they just know by mere looking at him .
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by nwanyionitsha: 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Exactly! I recall that day you spoke Fulfulde to him on TV and he responded in Hausa or English. You guys are so brilliant. Reminds me of the Chibok disbelievers who ask "intelligent questions" a six-year-old can answer.
Make proper enquiry
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Godons1: 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
Corrinthians:
Very true. Where did Kanu's hunchback go to. grin

Correct guy, you get sharp eyes.

1 Like

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by bedspread: 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
Iziquiel:

You claim to be a Christian who is getting ready for Rapture but still wishes another man death. Smh

How does my Words wish someone Death?

Bro, don't say things becos u wanna say!

Stick to what I said not what you wanna say
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
bluefilm:

Why won't you begin to believe?

Your name says it all

They don't call you EFULEFU for nothing.
u just a passionate emotional supporter of buhari nothing more hence u might not reason to facts. Even lai muhamed just announced some moments ago on NTA that the reason buhari cant speak or understand his native fulani language as he used to in the past is because the treatment he had in london affected his ability to understand or speak his fulani language. I wont be surprised one bit if its a double that is ruling the country since nigerians can easily be decieved.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP / Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone" / Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.