Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,888 members, 7,824,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters (57957 Views)

PDP Rally: How Atiku Was Welcomed In Kano (Aerial View Video) / Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed / How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters by Okwyjesus(m): 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
BeautifulMind2:
West will spring surprise in 2019 grin grin

Those shouting West is APC will be surprise.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters by deomelo: 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
VP Osinbajo in Ibadan.

Real love and affection is going to the people and the people welcoming you with love and, happiness and affection. Something Atiku can not command in his life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters by AngelicBeing: 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
Yemike:

You're wrong.
The love for Atiku is borne out of the frustration and disappointment that people got from Buhari/APC.
They have nowhere else to go but to Atiku.
It seems what brought Buhari to power is also what will be bringing Atiku into aso rock.
tongue

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters by fabre4: 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
netpro:

And unfortunately for Atiku, there will not be a enough ANGRY VOTES to elect him. Nigerians know how PDP squandered fortune that could have developed the country.

Also we know the efforts of Buhari and the need to do more - sadly Atiku and the PDP are hoping we are ANGRY enough not to remember what evil PDP did. And how Atiku under OBJ sold National Assets even days to May 29. Yar'Adua has to reverse them.

What happened now seems they just paid you since 2010 I hope they won't dump you after the election like they did in 2011

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters by BeautifulMind2: 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
deomelo:
VP Osinbajo in Ibadan.

Real love and affection is going to the people and the people welcoming you with love and, happiness and affection. Something Atiku can not command in his life.
VP in Ibadan sharing money grin grin grin

Below is real love and affection not love to get money, Nigerians are fed up of APC fake promises

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters by frankopit: 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
APC your days are numbered

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters by notoriousbabe: 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
I AM A P H D HOLDER I NEEDA girl that is educational to Marriage if you are call me on 0703 818 8230
Re: Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters by phrezzz: 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
netpro:
The love for Buhari is borne out of Love, Passion and Patriotism

The love for Atiku is in hope for Money.
all this rubbish just from one head.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters by antyokya: 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
jafol:
Pls these r Igbos that live in ibadan. they can even borrow money to give yoruba Dancers or people to follow them to rallies. They r obsessed with yorubas

e be like say the ipobians plenty pass original inhabitants o. choi

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters by Arysexy(m): 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
Yorubas love Atiku!

The Impostor in Aso Rock has instilled hardship on Nigerians.

Atiku everywhere you go!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters by xpool(m): 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
netpro:

Love is love!
Re: Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters by netpro(m): 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
xpool:

Love is love!

Once Atiku stops sharing money, they will all desert him.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters by ClearFlair: 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
BeautifulMind2:
West will spring surprise in 2019 grin grin
Very funny.
Re: Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
netpro:

That's your opinion. Are you saying atiku gave the mammoth crowd money? Buhari isn't loved by me, maybe by you and those like you love buhari. ok? We thought he'd do better than the pdp in 2014 but now, he's the worst president ever ruled Nigeria. I'm sure you could testify to this with your economic lifestyle .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters by jafol(m): 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
antyokya:

e be like say the ipobians plenty pass original inhabitants o. choi

They probably went to where yoruba market people dey and where there is market people tend to flock there. Igbos n their plans won't succeed in Oyo state maybe in UYo

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters by omonuhabi(m): 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
I just wish I could have an opportunity with Atiku to advice him to keep his loot. Cause by 2019, he may suffer when he looses. My one token.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters by Princedapace(m): 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
netpro:

Atiku is a fulani man. I love him. Buhari is a deadly and most useless president I av ever read about.

He is so incompetent that in a free and fair society devoid of illiteracy and religious dogmatism, Buhari can not win a class rep election..

Atiku is far better than Buhari. Most Nigerians loved Yaradua. He is also from the north. People don't hate Buhari becus he is from the north. They hate him becus he is incompetent.

The only thing that makes Buhari to shine is becus nigeria has too many illiterate who are poor, blinded by religion and intimidated by politicians.

If u remove these things, Buhari will struggle to gather 100k votes.. Check very well, people who support Buhari are poor and illiterate poor. Sadly, they are in the majority...

When Buhari speaks, u would like to sleep. He is so dull and annoying and lacks mental creativity. He is a product of federal character.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
netpro:

Na love we wan chop, let money count and we all eat
Re: Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
Modarun:

Nah. take a look around those around Buhari? Tinubu, Rochas and Ameachi. Thieves.

The love for Buhari is simply borne out of love for nepotism, fanatism, bloodshed, violence, tribalism and inducing poverty on the populace. it has nothting whatsoever to do with Love, passion or patriotism.
Am yet to see a liberal minded person support Buhari.

The love for Atiku is borne out of the masses rejection of poverty, hardship, recession and herdsmen killings.
Please tell him. The northern elders today have grown their wits behind atiku. Its in the news.
Re: Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters by adedehinbo(m): 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
Lol rented crowd all over southwest gathered at ibadan,I could see Lagos for atiku,its very obvious those are parts of batch of people from lagos
Re: Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters by mycar: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ordinarily, I won't campaign or even vote for atiku if not for incompetency of buhari administration, each time I remember how one woman cried before my very eyes because of the hardship she was facing in this buhari regime, the money osibanjo is sharing, why couldn't he used it for something that would benefit the masses like building of refineries and some other social amenities.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters by 8686(m): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
Facts you should know before you fall for the Lies circulating

They said rice was 9000 when APC took over,
They forgot it was 2500 when PDP took over,
They said petrol was 87 when APC took over.
They forgot it was 11 when PDP took over.
They said the dollar was N190 when APC took over,
They forgot it was N1 when PDP took over.
They said cement was 2000 when APC took over,
They forgot it was 400 when PDP takeover.

They spent 16 years destroying Nigeria but holding APC for responsible, good people of Nigeria let’s vote PMB over again.

Copied.
Vote Buhari Vote Osinbajo

If they ask you: who told you ATIKU IS A THIEF, tell them it's Atiku's boss, Obasanjo in his book, MY WATCH, volume 2, pages 31-32

"The money Atiku stole when he was my vice is enough to feed 300 million people for 400 years."

- Obasanjo
My watch page 31

My problem with Obasanjo, says Buhari

1. He submitted ministerial appointment lists two times i rejected them.

2. He nominated a replacement for the sacked NIA boss. I considered it inappropriate hence rejected it.

3. He finally brought a company to handle the Mambila power project worth $5.8billion with lots of irregularities and I rejected it.

4. I also learnt that the Ota farm staff had been on government's payroll, till I came into power and I stopped it.

5. I came to realize that he was using federal govt registered vehicles for Bell school and University throughout his days as president for the staff of his personal school. I stopped it too.

OBJ's sins are numerous and his sins are what he fears because the future looks bleak.

Every sinful soul must receive his or her reward which always comes in the negative form. That, I said

These are the reasons why Obasanjo is against me.

~ Muhammadu Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters by adedehinbo(m): 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
I was there live.

Cc: passingshot, thegreenland, buterflyle0, mmb, midolian, deomelo and other co-zombie. E ti ri nkankan!

Atiku ti wole!

E je ka ma yo!

Ire de!
ode ni yin sir
Opolo eja lowa Lori yin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters by mycar: 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
8686:
Facts you should know before you fall for the Lies circulating

They said rice was 9000 when APC took over,
They forgot it was 2500 when PDP took over,
They said petrol was 87 when APC took over.
They forgot it was 11 when PDP took over.
They said the dollar was N190 when APC took over,
They forgot it was N1 when PDP took over.
They said cement was 2000 when APC took over,
They forgot it was 400 when PDP takeover.

They spent 16 years destroying Nigeria but holding APC for responsible, good people of Nigeria let’s vote PMB over again.

Copied.
Vote Buhari Vote Osinbajo

If they ask you: who told you ATIKU IS A THIEF, tell them it's Atiku's boss, Obasanjo in his book, MY WATCH, volume 2, pages 31-32

"The money Atiku stole when he was my vice is enough to feed 300 million people for 400 years."

- Obasanjo
My watch page 31

My problem with Obasanjo, says Buhari

1. He submitted ministerial appointment lists two times i rejected them.

2. He nominated a replacement for the sacked NIA boss. I considered it inappropriate hence rejected it.

3. He finally brought a company to handle the Mambila power project worth $5.8billion with lots of irregularities and I rejected it.

4. I also learnt that the Ota farm staff had been on government's payroll, till I came into power and I stopped it.

5. I came to realize that he was using federal govt registered vehicles for Bell school and University throughout his days as president for the staff of his personal school. I stopped it too.

OBJ's sins are numerous and his sins are what he fears because the future looks bleak.

Every sinful soul must receive his or her reward which always comes in the negative form. That, I said

These are the reasons why Obasanjo is against me.

~ Muhammadu Buhari

Kindly indicate the time line for those prices change.
And if obj was enjoying those in GEJ's regime, why was against Jonathan to the extent of tearing his party membership card?

The button line is that Buhari is a scam, if he had integrity, he would have come out again when it is obvious that he is not in charge of his administration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or3ulCCt6zk

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters by Rotimi47: 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
Yimu grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters by chitheo(f): 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
I have realized that politics in Nigeria has nothing to do with the individual contesting. But the political party. I say this because i know that Atiku is in no way better than PMB,but people are still giving him their support, simply because they are tired of PMB's administration,and not really because he is a better candidate.

The question is why don't we give other candidates from other political parties the opportunity to rule?
Why are we subjecting ourselves to the ill treatment of these two political parties.
90% of the people that will vote Atiku will do so because he is a PDP member and not because they believe he can do anything. vice versa PMB.

I have always believed that if we desire positive change in this country,then it needs to begin with us.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters by kotv: 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
deomelo:
VP Osinbajo in Ibadan.

I wouldn't have posted this pictures if I was you. I actually contradicts what you're saying. In admist of what the OP posted, which are cheerful crowds, the crowds in your pictures look gloomy as if they are being forced to be there. Heck some had their body turned to the side as if they are leaving. The worst pictures ever to use to compare to the OP's picture.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters by Brightest04(m): 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
You might think these people were true and loyal supporters of Atiku,but no.

These lots were there to collect their own share of the dollars. They heard how he shared it during the primaries and this could be a great chance to take a bite.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters by pauladonis(m): 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
netpro:

True that. you can say that again.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters by Callmeboss(m): 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nonsense, arrant nonsense........

This same set of persons will float the streets if Bubu visits.

Why celebrate criminals, liars and destroyers of trust?...

Afterwards we marry a guy with tyre and petrol for trying to survive meanwhile...............'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) / Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" / Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.