Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Thread Closed!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread Closed!!!!! (2417 Views)

Thread closed. / Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
There. I said it. Most men on this planet are disgusting perverts.
One idiot tried to harass my friend who I invited to my church today. He tried to coax her and toast her for almost two months but she had a boyfriend who she is faithful to. Instead for the idiot to back out, he tried to trick her to a corner and let her accept him by force!
Also two years ago, my former course mate was harassed by her boss who said he won't promote her till he has carnal knowledge of her. Why? Why are men so morally corrupt?
Its tiring and sickening

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
My conclusion, most males out there are disgusting perverts. Girls please and please, not all males are okay. Some are morally bankrupt

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by ouzo1(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2018

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by MJBOLT: 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
tell us the truth,he dumped your a55 after he discovered you are a block head grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
words of a pained used girl. Sure "uguru" is affecting your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by onlinetomola(m): 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
Men are Idiots really, thank God say naa Lesbians born you....

If no be lesbians born you then your papa is the chairman of Idiots and Shameless Association of Nigera ni yen.

Omo jati jati lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by mrakeeno: 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
Try and get a life. Men this... men that.

U no dey tire

Ode

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by WinningEleven(m): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
SweetBuns:
One idiot tried to harass my friend who I invited to my church today. He tried to coax her and toast her for almost two months but she had a boyfriend who she is faithful to. Instead for the idiot to back out, he tried to trick her to a corner and let her accept him by force!
Also two years ago, my former course mate was harassed by her boss who said he won't promote her till he has carnal knowledge of her. Why? Why are men so morally corrupt?
Its tiring and sickening
They're coming for your head. You better clear that post and run

2 Likes

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
mrakeeno:
Try and get a life. Men this... men that.

U no dey tire

Ode
idiot. If you feel guilty and frustrated by this post, don't transfer it on me.
Shameless idiot

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
That nigga don fvck this one finish, dump am cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
FrancisDozie:
words of a pained used girl. Sure "uguru" is affecting your brain.
tell the person selling weed to you to give you the good one, the fake one you took is affecting your brain

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
krattoss:
That nigga don fvck this one finish, dump am cheesy cheesy
you need sense

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by carter009(m): 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
Seriously, are you okay at all, your post is always about men been stupid, what is eaten you up, why are you this frustrated....
SweetBuns:
Its tiring and sickening

7 Likes

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
carter009:
Seriously, are you okay at all, your post is always about men been stupid, what is eaten you up, why are you this frustrated....
idiot.
Instead of proving me wrong, you're here sitting lazily and criticizing.
Tell me one thing I put up there that is a lie. Its seems you're felling guilty.
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Nonye1234: 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
na for here boys go comment na
you no go fit go the post wey one yeye boy dey talk sey women are slaves and blahblahblah

anyways,my sister wey post this thread,I feel you oo
coz .....lemme just say that we gotta live our lives and make the best out of it

expecting anyone to be great to you is a waste of time
be great for yourself

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by carter009(m): 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
Please take it easy, how do you want me to prove you wrong when you have already concluded that almost all they men are idiot.
SweetBuns:
idiot.
Instead of proving me wrong, you're here sitting lazily and criticizing.
Tell me one thing I put up there that is a lie. Its seems you're felling guilty.
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by carter009(m): 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
Instead of telling her to stop, you are praising her.....
Nonye1234:
you no go fit go the post wey one yeye boy dey talk sey women are slaves and blahblahblah

coz .....lemme just say that we gotta live our lives and make the best out of it

be great for yourself

5 Likes

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2018
carter009:
Please take it easy, how do you want me to prove you wrong when you have already concluded that almost all they men are idiot.
then keep silent if you don't have anything tangible to say
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
carter009:
Ode sha
She knows the truth and only females can relate. So don't tell her to stoop low like you always do
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nonye1234:

be great for yourself
Thank you o
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by JustSomeDude(m): 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
Women always playing the victim. If we men tell you wetin we dey face from women on a daily basis ehn. Na so the other one tell her friends say I dey look for where to put prick after I reject her advances...Well sha, fine boys like me, na dem dey rush us
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by carter009(m): 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
ROTFL, OK no problem, you can continue.
SweetBuns:

Ode sha
She knows the truth and only females can relate. So don't tell her to stoop low like you always do
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by TheOdd1sOut: 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
I don't know why i have this feeling that pocohontas or one bitter babe is behind this account

4 Likes

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by WinningEleven(m): 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
I don't know why i have this feeling that pocohontas or one bitter babe is behind this account
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
carter009:
ROTFL, OK no problem, you can continue.
metchew
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Nonye1234: 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
carter009:

tit for tat mah man!
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Nobodys(f): 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
Op, is your dad not a man?... I know some men are dumb, but I don't support generalizations.....

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by tejiri4(m): 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nobodys:
Op, is your dad not a man?... I know some men are dumb, but I don't support generalizations.....

She don't have sense na what do u expect
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nobodys:
sister no vex o but the thing tire me
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Avedonn: 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
SweetBuns:
My conclusion, most males out there are disgusting perverts. Girls please and please, not all males are okay. Some are morally bankrupt

I guess you are mistaken your father's character and mentality for all men.

Your father has failed you with his inept characteristics and now you've turn to pest on nairaland.

Even without asking I know you've been severely circulated between some men that could temporally withstand your sick upbringing and when they eventually found out you are a dangerous liability, they dumped your foolish ass. Hence your reason for such bitterness.

Do not blame all men. You should instead blame your father for failing in his civic responsibility of raising you properly.

6 Likes

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Nobodys(f): 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
SweetBuns:
sister no vex o but the thing tire me
I know..but this ain't the right way to go about it... just calm down... karma will always be there to kiss their cheeks when they least expect it...
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are People Gay? / A Call To All Romancelanders To Accept My Apology / I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.