Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Police Arrest Six For Pasting Sowore’s Posters At Night - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Six For Pasting Sowore’s Posters At Night (22807 Views)

Police Arrest Six Suspects Over SP Bako Angbashim's Murder / Man Stabbed To Death In Rivers For Pasting Campaign Posters / Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Six For Pasting Sowore’s Posters At Night by nattty(m): 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
ruggedmallaam:
They're just hustling.they themselves know that Buhari will win the election.Ftc
You'av said it all bro, boys gatz chop nah grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Six For Pasting Sowore’s Posters At Night by doggedfighter(f): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
Are those � under arrest or photoshoot?
Re: Police Arrest Six For Pasting Sowore’s Posters At Night by simple250: 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
notoriousbabe:

I am a P H D holder I need a girl that is educational to Marriage if you are, call me on 0703 818 8230

You sure say nor be pant and bra you they fine grin
Re: Police Arrest Six For Pasting Sowore’s Posters At Night by NessaBoo(f): 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
notoriousbabe:
I am a P H D holder I need a girl that is educational to Marriage if you are, call me on 0703 818 8230

You're a whatttt!!!

Except you mean Pretty Huge Diick holder!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Six For Pasting Sowore’s Posters At Night by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Police Arrest Six For Pasting Sowore’s Posters At Night by tolexy007(m): 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
tuvade:
Sowore ko sowajapa niii
oponu
Re: Police Arrest Six For Pasting Sowore’s Posters At Night by seamade: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
https://www.facebook.com/sowore2019/videos/273838036652295/
follow this link to view the life interview at area F, there is no evidence of them yanking other political party poster, police just want to show themselves, u know how this police officers harass Nigerians at night, even the officer that made the call to d DPO was drunk.
Re: Police Arrest Six For Pasting Sowore’s Posters At Night by celebscrushtv(f): 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
Re: Police Arrest Six For Pasting Sowore’s Posters At Night by seamade: 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
*ARREST OF SOWORE2019 SUPPORTERS - WHAT WE KNOW SO FAR:*

- The Commissioner of Police and the Divisional Police Officer are not picking any calls.
- Our members were arrested with no evidence whatsoever.
- They were arrested with nothing in their possession other than posters and starch for pasting the posters.
- They have merely held on to these young men with no charges. It is only when we got to the station that the IPO officially detained them after being held with no charges for over 12 hours.
- They are to be charged tomorrow with, according to the IPO, yanking off posters belonging to other political parties.
- The IPO has confirmed that he himself did not see this and there is no evidence to this.
#Sowore2019 #TakeItBack #AACparty

https://www.facebook.com/sowore2019/videos/273838036652295/
Re: Police Arrest Six For Pasting Sowore’s Posters At Night by Gkemz: 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
Police is working for APC against opposition's parties.
Re: Police Arrest Six For Pasting Sowore’s Posters At Night by Ten06(m): 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
Arresting them won't change anything, sowore will get my vote cos I can't continue to vote for grand papas
Re: Police Arrest Six For Pasting Sowore’s Posters At Night by juniorstar(m): 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nigeria politics wud never change....very archaic
Re: Police Arrest Six For Pasting Sowore’s Posters At Night by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
alexistaiwo:
My only question is
Will they have been arrested if they had been caught with APC campaign posters?

NO.. THAT IS HOW USELESS OUR COUNTRY HAVE BECOME
Re: Police Arrest Six For Pasting Sowore’s Posters At Night by jonathan111: 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
notoriousbabe:

Educational to marriage ke? Bros I swear you no get common sense, instead make you pray to God make him choose for you, you're talking about educational to marriage.. I pity you, P H D kill you there

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Six For Pasting Sowore’s Posters At Night by breadtom: 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
With this kind of grammar, and you termed yourself a phd holder. Bros may be this is part of the reason why you are yet to get a wife. Pls work on yourself sir!.
notoriousbabe:

Re: Police Arrest Six For Pasting Sowore’s Posters At Night by notoriousbabe: 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
jonathan111:

Educational to marriage ke? Bros I swear you no get common sense, instead make you pray to God make him choose for you, you're talking about educational to marriage.. I pity you, P H D kill you there
In all these suffering, I cannot come and marry a poor man, If you are not RICH forget it, look for your fellow poorians
Re: Police Arrest Six For Pasting Sowore’s Posters At Night by notoriousbabe: 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
breadtom:
With this kind of grammar, and you termed yourself a phd holder. Bros may be this is part of the reason why you are yet to get a wife. Pls work on yourself sir!.
In all these suffering, I cannot come and marry a poor man, If you are not RICH forget it, look for your fellow poorians
Re: Police Arrest Six For Pasting Sowore’s Posters At Night by notoriousbabe: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
Re: Police Arrest Six For Pasting Sowore’s Posters At Night by Skirmishes(m): 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
litdutchboy:
Tifnubu doesn't tolerate opposition. This is what happens when an ex drug baron calls the shots

That's why someone said he hasn't seen Atiku campaign poster in Lagos State, same as Agbaje,.. Tinubu doesn't tolerate opposition, that's a big shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Six For Pasting Sowore’s Posters At Night by Zeezxo(m): 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
leave them Jor if na PDP or APC Shey una arrest them
Re: Police Arrest Six For Pasting Sowore’s Posters At Night by sheyiglobal(m): 2:15am On Dec 10, 2018
Afonjas:

The answer is NO

Re: Police Arrest Six For Pasting Sowore’s Posters At Night by CioAngels(f): 9:01am On Dec 10, 2018
But why arrest them, yet they say they want to conduct free and fair elections. This is no longer democracy but demo crazy according by Abami eda. It is becoming so frightening that APC is also afraid of SOWORE, it is very good to hear this development.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

65-Year-Old Fulani Man Wanted By Police For Killing Of 27 Persons In Niger State / Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released / Robbers Disguise As Hawkers In Traffic — Lagos Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.