Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,214 members, 7,957,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy (65966 Views)

Mohbad Launches His Own Label After Leaving Naira Marley’s Marlian Music. / Runtown Shakes Hands With Dilly, CEO Of His Former Record Label, After Apology / Solidstar Leaves Achievas Entertainment, His Record Label After 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by wasiudvd(m): 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
Awoo88:

What do you mean lying to myself. Why should I I don't work for any of them. The terms of devolution of Mo'Hit dictates that Don Jazzy inherent mo'hit including artists and liabilities. Dbang went away with his koko mansion and everything that is koko at that time. It was when he couldn't produced anything close his mo'hit music that I guess he had to reach a kind of agreement/settlement. He can not and dare not perform mo'hit song without express permission from Don jazzy. Don jazzy public persona is a fraud. He is a ruthless cutthroat business man. Ask thise that have worked with him. You see that stunt kiss Daniel and harrysong pulled their RL, they will not try it with Jazzy. The biggest guys with deep connections in Nigeria music are Don jazzy and Jude Okoye. U can't mess with them. Watch John deril (?)/ replaced Rekado banks in attention, publicity and endorsement.
Story!
D'banj got the Mo'Hit catalogue, whatever catalogue mean in that agreement, songs should be part of the catalogue. D'banj has been performing his songs ever since.
Mind you, Don Jazzy era don pass for music industry, nothing last forever. None of Marvin artist reach Wande's height, not to talk of D'banj. The kind of music Jonny Bravo o so is doing, in this country, I don't see him reaching Bank's height.
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by Awoo88: 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
wasiudvd:

Story!
D'banj got the Mo'Hit catalogue, whatever catalogue mean in that agreement, songs should be part of the catalogue. D'banj has been performing his songs ever since.
Mind you, Don Jazzy era don pass for music industry, nothing last forever. None of Marvin artist reach Wande's height, not to talk of D'banj. The kind of music Jonny Bravo o so is doing, in this country, I don't see him reaching Bank's height.
Dbang got catalogue yet a gap order was issued that royalty will be collected by Don jazzy if he hears mo'hit anywhere with dbang voice on it. That any mo'hit song with dbang voice with be paid for by dbang if the song is heard anywhere. You asked what consists of dbang's catalogue. Mo'hit songs were not part of it. Even with dbang's star power that order was respected. It doesn't matter whether you think Don jazzy is the past. The fact on group suggest you can't play games with him. Rekado left on a friendly note. Iyanya too. Every artist on mavin are on 2 years contract renewable. So everybody is free to leave. When he started mavin, there were articles about how he had killed himself for performing with tiwa. The result suggests a different thing today. Banks Don surpass wande, even the limited bello. Godwin will match bumper to bumper. Tiwa is where wande dreams to be
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by princeade86(m): 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
howtodoit:

Get your fact straight bro, cause Usher does have his own label. Who do you think signed Justin Bieber
bro, usher don't sign justine, but him and ludacris mentored him. go and check. what is usher raymond record label name. what is michael jackson record label before he died. what is eminem record label?
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by oduason: 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
princeade86:
bro, usher don't sign justine, but him and ludacris mentored him. go and check. what is usher raymond record label name. what is michael jackson record label before he died. what is eminem record label?
Michael jackson had his own label though mjj records. He left sony in the early 2000's i think
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 7:36am On Dec 20, 2018
CuteEmma:
They feel they would start getting all the money
happy birthday to you
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by CuteEmma(f): 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
LuvSwollenPussy:
happy birthday to you
Thanks baby
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by JudeskEx: 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
Judesk is the Fastest and MOST Reliable E-currency Exchange Company in NIGERIA that help's you to add Funds and Withdraw from your BITCOIN, PERFECT MONEY and ETHEREUM e-wallet accounts.

Judesk is unique because we offer the following:

✅ Instant Funding,
✅Best Rates,
✅Quick Service,
✅User Friendly Platform
✅We have great customer service.
-We are Reliable, Dependable and Trustworthy,
-Occasional Discount and Promos

Place your orders now at www.judesk.com
Or you visit our office at No Manafa road, Agip, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Do enjoy the rest of your day!
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by Decryptor(m): 7:06am On Dec 25, 2018
ProsidentBuhari:
cool

Sadly this young man has sold his destiny to Donjazzy unknowingly and unwillingly. Nobody leaves Donjazzy and becomes useful in life afterwards, because he has simply used their good fortune to keep making himself wealthy. Only God will see him through. Where is Dbanj, Wande Coal, K-switch, D-prince, Dija, Korede Bello (that one is of no use home and away sef)

I'll advise him to visit CAC- ori oke isoro for a 21days thorough dry fast with a violent prayer to back it up. Such a pity.

~ProsidentBuhari

So what do you have to say about Tiwa Savage?
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by AremoOG(m): 8:20am On Dec 25, 2018
Dollanation:
Banks of yesterday dn float record label already..
I wonder what Tiwa savage is still doing under Don Jazzy record label
Abeg free tiwa savage... Where you put Dr sid and dprince.. Those guys don turn grandpa for mavins

1 Like

Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by locutor99: 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
wasiudvd:

Story!

If you need background free music you can download my music, roaylty free music from https://www.locutortv.es/musicalibredederechos_music_free.htm
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by locutor99: 11:42am On Apr 25, 2023
locutor99:

If you need background free music you can download my music, roaylty free music from https://www.locutortv.es/musicalibredederechos_music_free.htm
More demos: https://www.locutortv.es/index_voiceoversspanish.htm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek / Tiwa Savage's Nipple Shows While Her Male Friend Stares, Fans React / Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.