Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Nigerian Mother Reacts After Seeing This Her Daugther's Latest Whatsapp Photo - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Mother Reacts After Seeing This Her Daugther's Latest Whatsapp Photo (6215 Views)

"This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle / 12 Ways A Nigerian Mother Reacts When You Are Not Ready For Marriage / Check Out This Nigerian Mum's Dramatic Reaction To Her Daughter's Whatsapp Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mother Reacts After Seeing This Her Daugther's Latest Whatsapp Photo by dkronicle(m): 5:45am On Dec 10, 2018
I like dat kine mama. If d crasse dey start now, make she sha dey clear d crassiness immediately..
Re: Nigerian Mother Reacts After Seeing This Her Daugther's Latest Whatsapp Photo by GOFRONT(m): 7:00am On Dec 10, 2018
Thanks for bringing this to my understanding....

Peer pressure....
Re: Nigerian Mother Reacts After Seeing This Her Daugther's Latest Whatsapp Photo by MannieA(f): 7:34am On Dec 10, 2018
GOFRONT:
Thanks for bringing this to my understanding....

Peer pressure....

yes......peer pressure and greed are one of the major reasons why girls act DAT way...they have this "I want to feel among" mentality...which pushes them to do these things... note:some of 'em are from an average family.. they are well to do.. at least they can afford good food.. education and clothing.. and a good environment or shelter....and most times ..it's low-self esteem.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mother Reacts After Seeing This Her Daugther's Latest Whatsapp Photo by Bloooody(m): 8:15am On Dec 10, 2018
Useless women.
Am sure she's secretly fvcking her father and sharing his dick with her mother.
Re: Nigerian Mother Reacts After Seeing This Her Daugther's Latest Whatsapp Photo by Karaske: 10:04am On Dec 10, 2018
Mr2wealth:
That was a nice drama betwee 2 friends. Just as it was rightly pointed out above, it was doctored, layered, carpentered. I am sure the mechanics and the rest are working on it. shocked
Am The Electrician That Even Wired It Slf
Re: Nigerian Mother Reacts After Seeing This Her Daugther's Latest Whatsapp Photo by EbukaHades10(m): 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
BlueRayDick:
My concern is who are the 230 people whose messages are unread on her whatsapp? As in 230 people? shocked
na them dey rush am.
Re: Nigerian Mother Reacts After Seeing This Her Daugther's Latest Whatsapp Photo by VLongstrider(m): 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
lol. these two pictures are not the same. the before and after filter pictures are slightly different. check the position of her fingers and the background. I believe the nose ring is real and she took another one without the nose ring to support her case.
thank me later
Re: Nigerian Mother Reacts After Seeing This Her Daugther's Latest Whatsapp Photo by Hilbertrudolf(m): 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
Olosho

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ She Is Not Your Slave!!! / Can You Object The Union Of Couples At A Wedding Ceremony?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.