Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,886 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Top Ten Unresolved Murders Involving Top Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Ten Unresolved Murders Involving Top Nigerians (41808 Views)

Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP / How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable / Assasinations And Unresolved Murders During The Dark Years Of PDP- 1999 To 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Unresolved Murders Involving Top Nigerians by verifiablefacts: 6:58am On Dec 10, 2018
FactBoyz:
See pics
https://www./2018/11/top-ten-unresolved-murder-cases.html?m=1

Modified
*I am sorry I didnt include Funsho Williams; it is greatly regretted*
[b][/b]
Please visit the site by clicking the link above
Thanks
and be sorry again for not including Marshall Harry, and another sorry for missing Dokubo,and many many 'sorries'.
Re: Top Ten Unresolved Murders Involving Top Nigerians by zoedew: 7:05am On Dec 10, 2018
The equally unresolved murder by assassination of Linda Obasanjo at Onike -Iwaya axis in Lagos is critically omitted here. It deserves mention considering that it is the very first of its kind in Nigeria!
Re: Top Ten Unresolved Murders Involving Top Nigerians by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 7:23am On Dec 10, 2018
FactBoyz:
See pics
https://www./2018/11/top-ten-unresolved-murder-cases.html?m=1

Modified
*I am sorry I didnt include Funsho Williams; it is greatly regretted*
[b][/b]
Please visit the site by clicking the link above
Thanks

God bless you for the Funsho Williams comment
He was a promising aspirant in Lagos state just for him to be declared dead all of a sudden
NIGERIAN POLITICIANS

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Unresolved Murders Involving Top Nigerians by Anduku: 7:36am On Dec 10, 2018
Harry Marshall, AK Dikibo, Funsho Williams
Re: Top Ten Unresolved Murders Involving Top Nigerians by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 10, 2018
What of Funsho Williams?
Re: Top Ten Unresolved Murders Involving Top Nigerians by legendine(m): 10:17am On Dec 10, 2018
Patrioticman007:

An ipobian pig spotted.
Am not biafran neither ipobian
Only a fool will believe that Buhari is still alive
Re: Top Ten Unresolved Murders Involving Top Nigerians by legendine(m): 10:21am On Dec 10, 2018
UncleSnr:

Stop smoking that shiit you are smoking, it is touching the wrong side of your brain.

By the way, Does labour create wealth?
Be thankful to weed,
if not, u wouldn't be born
Abi u no hear the story?
Re: Top Ten Unresolved Murders Involving Top Nigerians by MrSly(m): 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

Since you want to politicise it, I'll help you advertise your stupidity.

The list contained names since 1909.

4 out of the 10 people were assassinated when PDP was in power and nothing was done.

Under PDP, the Chief law officer of this country was killed and nothing was done. The AGF appointed by PDP was killed in a PDP regime and PDP did nothing about it.

If you had an iota of commonsense in your eternally barren skull, you won't try to drag the present government into this.

See, if we raise the issue of Bola Ige, Atiku would be stoned like a dog in the SW. I won't say more than that.
You are still avoiding the obvious. The list contained only 10 names or so but those who have been killed under the 3yra of buhari administration is far greater than those killed under PDP 16year of leadership. Buhari is still a disaster.
Re: Top Ten Unresolved Murders Involving Top Nigerians by suremanpatriot: 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
...the govt regime of do or die election is the culprit undecided God will punish him gravely for these.
Re: Top Ten Unresolved Murders Involving Top Nigerians by Fahd11: 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ipob's ritualist Victor Okafor a.k.a EZE EGO of Ihiala nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Leadership From Sudan", "Herdsmen From Mali"- Shehu Sani Slams APC / Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan / Aliko Dangote & Zainab Ahmed Visit The Oil Refinery In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.