Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP (27001 Views)

I'm Following Wike Cos Of Benefits, I'm Loyal To You - One Of G5 Govs Tell Atiku / I Feel For Obaseki But APC ‘ll Take Edo Back — Gov Bello / Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP by nairavsdollars(f): 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos 

Deputy Governor of Edo state, Phillip Shaibu on Monday debunked reports that he is unhappy with Governor Governor Obaseki.

Speaking in an interview on Channels Television programme monitored by DAILY INDEPENDENT, Shaibu however said there are issues in PDP that needs to be resolved.

He said "I am happy with my governor and I have no problem with my governor. So, the issue of not being happy with my governor is not there. I remain absolutely loyal to my governor but there are issues that we need to resolve over PDP".

There are reports that Shaibu has concluded plans to dump the PDP over the failure of Governor Godwin Obaseki to appoint a cabinet a year after he won reelection as the Governor of the state.
https://independent.ng/i-am-loyal-to-obaseki-but-there-are-issues-in-edo-pdp-deputy-governor/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP by Davash222(m): 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
Politics in Nigeria is all about personal interest. None of them send me and you.

Ndi mgbu!

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP by preacherz: 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
APC

PDP

U ll be plain stupid to ever think there’s an iota of difference between these two Party Platforms. They have same agenda, chop, chop and chop.

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP by slawormiir: 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Shaibu is not a political prostitute

Loyalty anyday anytime twice on Monday

Odidigboigbo:
my nighar, I hope you are safe? I hear say e don de red for yonder.
I hear the matter
I dey on a low key
I dey safe

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP by ngBuild: 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
Who don't wanna know
Re: Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP by Covidodo: 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
No one cares..
All of you are looters

14 Likes

Re: Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP by Lattop(m): 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
All of una na thief una be, regardless of the party, all of u na scammer

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP by Righthussle: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
Make two of una getat. Naija no dey sweet me again.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP by AlabiJ: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
There is fire on the mountain. Obviously Shaibu is not happy in PDP. I think the party wants him to resign based on prior agreement entered into before his defection. But right now Shaibu is unwilling to abide by that agreement amongst others.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP by DSC7: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hmmmmm..... lipsrsealed

Another action film loading.........

1 Like

Re: Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP by APCNig: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
No one cares

1 Like

Re: Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP by ChangetheChange: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
grin
Re: Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP by Teewhy2: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
You are loyal to him but want to decamp to another party.
Kontinue

4 Likes

Re: Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP by Goldbw122(m): 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hm
Re: Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP by xpressionx(m): 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
ok
Re: Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP by Visman(m): 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
Phillip Shuaibu a Christian? Edo deputy governor?
I thought Edo state deputy governor slot is reserved for Edo muslims like Slawomiir?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP by Euegene100001: 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ogun kill u and obaseki person go wan go benin here from ekpoma na prayer and fasting . Kidnapping almost daily for road which kind yeye edo vote oh God! See my car pumper bad road don nearly finish am. Trailer from sch gate down to irrua no were to follow go work .. cia naija politicians pity for us small na

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP by dejonathan(f): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
PDP=APC
Where's that nwanimo meme

2 Likes

Re: Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP by Eriokanmi: 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
Great man
Re: Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP by kelechi50: 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
It's alright Benin no
be Lagos

1 Like

Re: Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP by justking(m): 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
Unresolved
Re: Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP by Yankee101: 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
Political prostitution
Re: Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP by elonmuskbaby: 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
grin

Awon werey jati jati grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
Okkk,

He has come like they always do

They will come and be deceiving us that everything is fine

Mtcheewwww

1 Like

Re: Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP by Pstjoel(m): 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
We don hear
Re: Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP by udemzyudex(m): 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
Rubbish talk, political nonsense.
Re: Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP by southsouthking(m): 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
Dear deputy governor, in as much as i love you because we hail from same state and Local government, i feel is time an Esan man becomes governor of edo state because they have been marginalized for too long and after that it will get to you.
We already know what,s cooking and the reason for your planned defection.
Let's apply fairness and equity in everything we do.
Erama mo go de.

5 Likes

Re: Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Shaibu is not a political prostitute

Loyalty anyday anytime twice on Monday
my nighar, I hope you are safe? I hear say e don de red for yonder.
Re: Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
Remaining obaseki to talk on this matter
Re: Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP by Newtrendjob: 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
. Get a professional business or company logo design done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo that can be used for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Colonel Anthony Obi Is Dead (Photo) / Presidency In Dilemma Over Four Gov's Secret Alliance With APC. / What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.