Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) (43633 Views)

Erica Makes It To Xvideos, Nigerians React (photo) / Bobrisky Finally Flaunts Cleavage, Fans React (PHOTO) / Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 10, 2018
Churchill may be right anyway.
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Yankee101: 6:47am On Dec 10, 2018
Today's woman's best Ex is one that still gives her money and support after breakup...

And good emergency d*ick every now and then.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by CarGuideNG: 6:48am On Dec 10, 2018
Never a dull moment with this lady.
Planning to buy a car this season? Contact us for your vehicle history reports to ensure you avoid dangerous cars.
Signature
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by chrisxxx(m): 6:49am On Dec 10, 2018
prigoz:
She can't forget ex in a hast, because a hole once drill will never have re-entry problem. If you know, you know
You either a Petroleum Engineer or familiar with the oil and gas industry.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Unlimited22: 6:52am On Dec 10, 2018
daddytime:
Once banged can always be rebanged as long as it is in the mind of the bangee and the banger.
Okafor's law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Deltatoto: 6:55am On Dec 10, 2018
enunlewa:
Nollywood actress Tonto Dike celebrates her ex boyfriend on his birthday today December 9th 2018. She shared his photo on her Instagram page with caption;

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST EX ANY GIRL CAN HAVE.
Love you then love you even more now!!
My Craze i wish you all that you wish your self and Gods love..
God bless you for us Short man.. Lots of love and kisses Mico

News from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/tonto-tonto-sends-birthday-wishes-to-her-ex-boyfriend-fans-react

wetin carry Churchill enter ashawo hand

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by oneeast: 6:56am On Dec 10, 2018
Not good enough
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by mozona(m): 7:00am On Dec 10, 2018
she is planning to get back
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by daannyy(m): 7:04am On Dec 10, 2018
Yabaleftstudent:
hi niaralanders pls I need ur help... I need 3k plz
anyone willing to help I'd appreciate u plsss
I have a job for you..All you have to do is to make as many sign ups on that website.If u are interested,i will give u the tracking link.The tracking link enables me to track your activities so i will know how many sign ups you have made.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Innobee99(m): 7:08am On Dec 10, 2018
Oloshos dnt have shame since 1904

Uthman Danfodio will tell u more
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by delivryboy: 7:10am On Dec 10, 2018
GUY RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, RUN FROM THIS VIPER!!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Aboks(m): 7:11am On Dec 10, 2018
daddytime:
Once banged can always be rebanged as long as it is in the mind of the bangee and the banger.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:12am On Dec 10, 2018
daannyy:

I have a job for you..All you have to do is to make as many sign ups on that website.If u are interested,i will give u the tracking link.The tracking link enables me to track your activities so i will know how many sign ups you have made.
I might be interested sir
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:16am On Dec 10, 2018
Nigerian mentality. So your ex should be your worst enemy. Even though Tonto COURTS ATTENTION AT ALL COST which is actually one of the 48 laws of power, I don't see something wrong in what she did.
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by iamrapper(m): 7:16am On Dec 10, 2018
how dat one take affect me
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by daannyy(m): 7:18am On Dec 10, 2018
Goalnaldo:
I might be interested sir
Drop your gmail account so i can send you the link or should i drop it here.
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by meobizy(f): 7:19am On Dec 10, 2018
This is called a ‘hey stranger’ message. It is the female equivalent of walking up to an individual and chatting them up.
Tonto either wants the guy’s D or is doing this in a bid to frustrate Churchill. I’m sure this is the one ex he always hated hearing about their adventures while together.
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by MarianaTrench: 7:22am On Dec 10, 2018
As if I give a damn...
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by olamakinde(m): 7:24am On Dec 10, 2018
This girl punna dey scratch her like crazy
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by 77up(m): 7:28am On Dec 10, 2018
czarina:
And someone in the comments is there begging for Christmas wears for her kids. Nigerians!
Cooporate and literate online beggers everywhere grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:31am On Dec 10, 2018
daannyy:

Chukybright@gmail.com
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Pain(m): 7:33am On Dec 10, 2018
Attention Craving Disorder - ACD or Histrionic Personality Disorder HPD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive attention-seeking emotions, usually beginning in early adulthood, including inappropriately seductive behavior and an excessive need for approval. Histrionic people are lively, dramatic, vivacious, enthusiastic, and flirtatious. HPD is diagnosed four times as frequently in women as men.

HPD lies in the dramatic cluster of personality disorders.[3] People with HPD have a high need for attention, make loud and inappropriate appearances, exaggerate their behaviors and emotions, and crave stimulation.[3] They may exhibit sexually provocative behavior, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and can be easily influenced by others. Associated features include egocentrism, self-indulgence, continuous longing for appreciation, and persistent manipulative behavior to achieve their own needs.
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Nigga679(m): 7:37am On Dec 10, 2018
Belated happy birthday, not happy belated birthday as she has stated

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by daannyy(m): 7:40am On Dec 10, 2018
Goalnaldo:
Chukybright@gmail.com
Sent
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by 77up(m): 7:40am On Dec 10, 2018
May God forgive whoever blame Churchill

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:41am On Dec 10, 2018
daannyy:

Sent
OK I just saw it. But what's the pay like?
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by mmadu5(m): 7:43am On Dec 10, 2018
daddytime:

Your the biggest idiot ever . Hahaha funny guy
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Indomie001: 7:44am On Dec 10, 2018
daannyy:

Same here bro iamajibola002@gmail.com
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by NessaBoo(f): 7:44am On Dec 10, 2018
Pain:
Attention Craving Disorder - ACD or Histrionic Personality Disorder HPD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive attention-seeking emotions, usually beginning in early adulthood, including inappropriately seductive behavior and an excessive need for approval. Histrionic people are lively, dramatic, vivacious, enthusiastic, and flirtatious. HPD is diagnosed four times as frequently in women as men.

HPD lies in the dramatic cluster of personality disorders.[3] People with HPD have a high need for attention, make loud and inappropriate appearances, exaggerate their behaviors and emotions, and crave stimulation.[3] They may exhibit sexually provocative behavior, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and can be easily influenced by others. Associated features include egocentrism, self-indulgence, continuous longing for appreciation, persistent manipulative behavior to achieve their own needs.

She's a celebrity, if she doesn't crave or seek attention, wetin make she seek abeg!

All celebs, all over the world do it to stay relevant...it's what put food on their tables.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Solade Shows Off His Wife And Kids In New Photos / Photos: Ini Edo Steps Out In Hot Green Gown / 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.