Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) (43671 Views)

Erica Makes It To Xvideos, Nigerians React (photo) / Is This Kizz Daniel's Brother?? - Fans React (PHOTO) / Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by daannyy(m): 7:45am On Dec 10, 2018
Goalnaldo:
OK I just saw it. But what's the pay like?
#2000 per sign up
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by AlphLukau: 7:47am On Dec 10, 2018
Person Mother showing Nonsense Online , May God of Pastor Alph Lukau help u
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Emjayofficial(m): 7:47am On Dec 10, 2018
In emjay's voice..... after break up the race of who is happy begins
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:52am On Dec 10, 2018
daannyy:

#2000 per sign up
how will I get the money? Please chat me on whatsapp 08144497614
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 10, 2018
She is trying her luck to see if the guy will take her back. Lolzz. Who wants a single mother?
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by SkinnyNigga: 7:56am On Dec 10, 2018
I see one instagram begged up there
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by daannyy(m): 8:01am On Dec 10, 2018
Goalnaldo:
how will I get the money? Please chat me on whatsapp 08144497614
Thats not a problem,after i must have confirmed u've done your job..U send your acct no, then i transfer the money to your acct.Simple.
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by SkinnyNigga: 8:01am On Dec 10, 2018
daannyy:

I have a job for you..All you have to do is to make as many sign ups on that website.If u are interested,i will give u the tracking link.The tracking link enables me to track your activities so i will know how many sign ups you have made.
i am interested in the job..
But what do you mean by sign ups ?
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by SkinnyNigga: 8:02am On Dec 10, 2018
daannyy:

Drop your gmail account so i can send you the link or should i drop it here.
Nche1995@gmail.com
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by daannyy(m): 8:08am On Dec 10, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
i am interested in the job.. But what do you mean by sign ups ?
Registration...To register on the website.
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Alexis11: 8:10am On Dec 10, 2018
daannyy:

Drop it here pls.
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by SkinnyNigga: 8:10am On Dec 10, 2018
daannyy:

Registration...To register on the website.
okay.. I already sent my email
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by daannyy(m): 8:14am On Dec 10, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
okay.. I already sent my email
where?
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by SkinnyNigga: 8:14am On Dec 10, 2018
daannyy:

where?
I dropped my email here..
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by mexzony: 8:15am On Dec 10, 2018
I don't get it oh. Logically if he is the best why are they not married.
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:16am On Dec 10, 2018
daannyy:

Thats not a problem,after i must have confirmed u've done your job..U send your acct no, then i transfer the money to your acct.Simple.
done
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Harrysid(m): 8:34am On Dec 10, 2018
daannyy:

please do. I'm interested too
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Guyman02: 8:38am On Dec 10, 2018
daddytime:
Once banged can always be rebanged as long as it is in the mind of the bangee and the banger.

Okafors law grin grin
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by opribo(m): 8:39am On Dec 10, 2018
Ever since Mr Churchill dumped her she has been acting and dressing abnormally. If only the man can take her back I know she will gladly embrace him back, but her utterances and ego has destroyed it all.

Right now her owners should not be too far from her because she has started exhibiting certain characteristics common with depressed and mentally unstable people.

Just imagine, why drag an innocent and unknown young man who has moved on and very faraway into your life drama. Now many people who know him may be shocked to hear he once had a thing with a woman like this.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Harrysid(m): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2018
daannyy:

petharry76@gmail.com
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by wakaawaka(m): 9:22am On Dec 10, 2018
And another said we wish you greater heights lolololololol
Tevs:
grin Someone even said happy birthday our ex

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by tunize(m): 9:33am On Dec 10, 2018
daddytime:
Once banged can always be rebanged as long as it is in the mind of the bangee and the banger.
Hehehhe dis man
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by lasthero: 9:34am On Dec 10, 2018
Yabaleftstudent:
hi niaralanders pls I need ur help... I need 3k plz
anyone willing to help I'd appreciate u plsss

Na everyday you dey need money?..

I hail your hustle ooo
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 10, 2018
czarina:
And someone in the comments is there begging for Christmas wears for her kids. Nigerians!
We must belong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Yabaleftstudent: 9:54am On Dec 10, 2018
lasthero:

Na everyday you dey need money?..
I hail your hustle ooo
bro I never get if u help me I'd stop commenting
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by AmuRubber(m): 10:13am On Dec 10, 2018
prigoz:
She can't forget ex in a hast, because a hole once drill will never have re-entry problem. If you know, you know

Of course you're totally right, bro!

The most sensible law, Okafor's Laws of Congodynamics, still stands!

The law states:

C1 + P = C∞

This means that once a Congo has been shined once (C1), it can always be shined till infinity (C∞ ) provided it was shined properly (P) [with emphasis on "properly"] the previous times.

wink

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by themanderon: 10:24am On Dec 10, 2018
I think its getting to the stage where they need to get a rope for this lady.
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by farem: 10:25am On Dec 10, 2018
MrSix:
Lols...
So people can be this confused? What a yeyebrity !

Grade1 USA used Laptops for sale
Nation wide delivery available
Details in my signature

Yeyebrity! Lol
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Happyfela(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2018
Potent Okafor Law,Tonto wey go get like 100 Exes
churchill Japa
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Mryacks: 11:23am On Dec 10, 2018
Frankyboy1:
Reading through the comments section, I now see why stupidity is on the increase, our youths lacks content and character, what is there to be celebrated in this show of shame called a wife and a mother,

Exactly my thoughts too..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laycon Gushes Over Cee-C / Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts In New Photos / Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.