Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Why I Support The Freezing Of Peter Obi Account - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Support The Freezing Of Peter Obi Account (4021 Views)

Season Of Exposure:British Virgin Island Should Release Peter Obi Account Detail / Letter From AGF Directing The Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen‘s Accounts. / Nigerians React Over Peter Obi's Account Freezing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Support The Freezing Of Peter Obi Account by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 10, 2018
donttouchme:
This op is high in oshogbo weed. Peter had become a billonaire before venturing into politics jn 2003. He made his first billion in 1989. He is the major(owner) share holder in fidelity bank. Owner of next plc. And many other businesses. In 2003, he declared his assets to tune of 230billion naira before becoming governor of anambra. Everybody can not be poor like you. Buhari's efcc is on a wide goose chase as usual. you better go and make money instead of supporting a poverty distribution plc(buhari).
Bloody clown he has a net worth of N230 billion naira, but his companies were closed by FIRS for owing only N20.4 million naira.
Truth is most Nigerians can't account for how they accumulated their wealth. In developed countries the personal tax and corporate tax you pay gives a history of how you accumulated your wealth over your entire working life through legitimate means.
The opposite is the case in Nigeria.
Re: Why I Support The Freezing Of Peter Obi Account by BeautifulMind2: 5:53am On Dec 10, 2018
litdutchboy:

I am not disputing Peter Obi didn't embark on project. Even mega thieves Tifnubu and James Ibori have projects to show during their tenure.
All i'm say is compulsive liar Peter Obi accounts were frozen because they suspect the two Biggest malls he built in two major cities were proceeds from Anambra state coffers.
Next cash and carry has been existing before he join politics
Peter Obi started Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi shopping malls

Re: Why I Support The Freezing Of Peter Obi Account by donttouchme: 5:55am On Dec 10, 2018
This kind of impunity is the reason why so many companies left nigeria. And fresh investors are afraid to come in. In buhari's mind, every rich person must have looted the wealth. Tell me why nigeria will not continue to be home of poverty. And some people from the other side are rejoicing in their abject poverty. What a people. God forbid!
Re: Why I Support The Freezing Of Peter Obi Account by donttouchme: 6:00am On Dec 10, 2018
litdutchboy:

Bloody clown he has a net worth of N230 billion naira, but his companies were closed by FIRS for owing only N20.4 million naira.
Truth is most Nigerians can't account for how they accumulated their wealth. In developed countries the personal tax and corporate tax you pay gives a history of how you accumulated your wealth over your entire working life through legitimate means.
https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/4641425/tax-evasion-peter-obi-invited&ved=2ahUKEwiI766PvZTfAhWDsXEKHZNIBRYQFjALegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw0q661RQeteelzukw1PsiJA open the link and read. Stupid boy. Dont go and make money.

1 Like

Re: Why I Support The Freezing Of Peter Obi Account by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 10, 2018
donttouchme:
This kind of impunity is the reason why so many companies left nigeria. And fresh investors are afraid to come in. In buhari's mind, every rich person must have looted the wealth. Tell me why nigeria will not continue to be home of poverty. And some people from the other side are rejoicing in their abject poverty. What a people. God forbid!
The malls in Port Harcourt and Abuja should be seized and returned to Anambra state.
Re: Why I Support The Freezing Of Peter Obi Account by BeautifulMind2: 6:01am On Dec 10, 2018
litdutchboy:

Industrial sector
Peter Obi rehabilitated Harbour industrial layout Onitsha, with good network of road s

Re: Why I Support The Freezing Of Peter Obi Account by donttouchme: 6:03am On Dec 10, 2018
litdutchboy:

stop posting fake news. Read and learn.https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://sunnewsonline.com/ex-gov-obi-appears-before-anambra-tax-officer/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiI766PvZTfAhWDsXEKHZNIBRYQFjAKegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw0vBOkIqesW9yz7ivHtOWho&ampcf=1
Re: Why I Support The Freezing Of Peter Obi Account by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Why I Support The Freezing Of Peter Obi Account by BeautifulMind2: 6:06am On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=donttouchme post=73705897][/quote]
These are Obi's projects

Re: Why I Support The Freezing Of Peter Obi Account by donttouchme: 6:07am On Dec 10, 2018
litdutchboy:

The malls in Port Harcourt and Abuja should be seized and returned to Anambra state.
poverty is a disease
Re: Why I Support The Freezing Of Peter Obi Account by ObservantFellow: 6:10am On Dec 10, 2018
litdutchboy:

EFCC froze his accounts because they suspect the source of funds for the Biggest mall in Port Harcourt and Abuja will be traced back to Anambra state funds.

Suspicion alone is enough to deny one access to what he has ownership over?

1 Like

Re: Why I Support The Freezing Of Peter Obi Account by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 10, 2018
donttouchme:
poverty is a disease
Your vouching for a man that has proven to be a compulsive liar. He is known as Mr I have only two black shoes,one wristwatch and no house outside Onitsha.
Please tell him to hand over the two biggest malls he built during his tenure to Anambra state.
Re: Why I Support The Freezing Of Peter Obi Account by BeautifulMind2: 6:11am On Dec 10, 2018
litdutchboy:

ml

You posted fake news with different link, these vehicles were donated to Vigilante groups in Anambra, Obi gave School Buses to public and some private schools in Anambra.

Re: Why I Support The Freezing Of Peter Obi Account by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 10, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

You posted fake news with different link, these vehicles were donated to Vigilante groups in Anambra, Obi gave School Buses to public and some private schools in Anambra.
You are a compulsive liar like Peter Obi. How is this link from Premium Times fake news.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/208700-tax-debt-firs-seals-peter-obis-company-companies-lagos-kano.html
Re: Why I Support The Freezing Of Peter Obi Account by donttouchme: 6:14am On Dec 10, 2018
litdutchboy:

I don't post fake news. Everything I post is backed with facts
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/208700-tax-debt-firs-seals-peter-obis-company-companies-lagos-kano.html

Stop posting fake news. You open this moniker last week just to smear peter obi. Go and get a life.
Re: Why I Support The Freezing Of Peter Obi Account by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 10, 2018
donttouchme:

Stop posting fake news.
STFU!Premium Times is not fake news.
Re: Why I Support The Freezing Of Peter Obi Account by Amumaigwe: 6:24am On Dec 10, 2018
donttouchme:

Stop posting fake news. You open this moniker last week just to smear peter obi. Go and get a life.

You are dignifying that cliwn with response. The OP is not from Anambra, crying more than the bereaved is suspiciius. . He has not reported nor criticized some of their Western givernors' inability to pay civil servants salaties for upwards of 28 months

1 Like

Re: Why I Support The Freezing Of Peter Obi Account by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 10, 2018
Amumaigwe:

You are dignifying that cliwn with response. The OP is not from Anambra, crying more than the bereaved is suspiciius. . He has not reported nor criticized some of their Western givernors' inability to pay civil servants salaties for upwards of 28 months
I have nothing against Peter Obi .I love him as a Christian- I just want him to return to Anambra State coffers what he misappropriated.
Re: Why I Support The Freezing Of Peter Obi Account by gare(f): 7:03am On Dec 10, 2018
litdutchboy:

Paul Ryan is a great man like majority of American politicians that developed the most advanced and prosperous nation in the world. He might be in corporations pocket, but he ensures there are world class roads,hospitals,transportation systems.drainage and 24 hour electricity in his country. He can't boast of having the largest shopping mall in any city in America, unlike Peter Obi.

Paul Ryan won't waste his time meeting a corrupt African politician like Peter Obi, if he wasn't getting paid to take a selfie, so Peter Obi can go and brag to his fellow corrupt and useless Nigerian politicians that he friends with one of the most powerful men in America.

How did they pay you for this rubbish that's coming out from your brains located in your � ear,. Or you just got recruited as a new BMC trying to showcase your skills, please use your time in doing something meaningful for yourself rather waste your time in Obi that's far better than any of your leaders
Re: Why I Support The Freezing Of Peter Obi Account by bantudra: 7:06am On Dec 10, 2018
uhmmm....if you criticize this people now,they will say na witchhunt against all igbos.... undecided undecided

nawa....

igbo hater.....blablablabla.....
Re: Why I Support The Freezing Of Peter Obi Account by gare(f): 7:07am On Dec 10, 2018
litdutchboy:

I have nothing against Peter Obi .I love him as a Christian- I just want him to return to Anambra State coffers what he misappropriated.

Please don't love him face your governor, return what? Why have you not campaign for the one you saw in a video stuffing dollars in his agbada, you guys are full of shit and really amaze me , you are coming after Obi that's will get your hands burnt if you're not careful, go and get a life for your self
Re: Why I Support The Freezing Of Peter Obi Account by bantudra: 7:16am On Dec 10, 2018
gare:

Please don't love him face your governor, return what? Why have you not campaign for the one you saw in a video stuffing dollars in his agbada, you guys are full of shit and really amaze me , you are coming after Obi that's will get your hands burnt if you're not careful, go and get a life for your self

is this how una wan govern biafra....??....

you cant accept critizism....the weak you dont help....

often i wonder if you people are realy christians....you people behave like satanists.... undecided undecided
Re: Why I Support The Freezing Of Peter Obi Account by gare(f): 7:23am On Dec 10, 2018
bantudra:

often i wonder if you people are realy christians....you people behave like satanists.... undecided undecided

I can see how confused you are by your statement, I know you lack food, so will allow you get something to eat before I respond because if I do now you may faint.

Because I am not Biafra I don't understand your obsession with Biafra,
Re: Why I Support The Freezing Of Peter Obi Account by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:34am On Dec 10, 2018
litdutchboy:
As an educated Nigerian with vast knowledge of the politicians that have turned Nigeria to one if the biggest shitholes in the world through endemic and monumental corruption I support the freezing of Peter Obi's account.
Yes, the anti corruption war of APC is selective and only targets the opposition. As long as one of the thieves that have plundered Nigeria are caught in the crossfire, I remain happy.
Peter Obi boasts about the N75 Billion naira he left after his tenure in cash and assets to the state.This is despite the fact that Anambra has no single world class hospital,portable water for citizens,drainage system,transportation system or world class standard road is a disgrace.

During his tenure Peter Obi refused to conduct local government elections, so he could control local government funds throughout his entire tenure. He only decided to finally conduct the elections a few months before he was to handover to Obiano.

Peter Obi built a Multi Billion naira Shopping Mall in the heart of Abuja during his tenure.Obi’s admirers like to claim that the money he invested in the mall came from wealth he acquired before he became governor in 2007. This begs the question why he never built something of that scale before he had access to state funds.Construction started on the shopping complex roughly a year into Peter Obi’s tenure as governor.
The Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS) sealed Peter Obi NEXT INTERNATIONAL for failure to pay Company Income Tax, Withholding Tax and Education Tax since 2006.This was during the time he spent billions of naira to build one of the largest malls in Abuja during his tenure. He also built the biggest shopping mall in Port Harcourt, commissioned by Governor Wike.

Have you ever heard about the popular acronym ANIDS in Anambra state?
I personally witnessed the massive transformations under Peter Obi's govt in Anambra state.
stop spewing trash.Get a yourself a job.
Re: Why I Support The Freezing Of Peter Obi Account by Acetin: 10:38am On Dec 10, 2018
Tell me one politician that is better than peter obi in Nigeria....Peter obi achieved what no governor will ever achieve in Nigeria.....people like this should be the president of Nigeria and not even the VP....please stop being sentimental OP
Re: Why I Support The Freezing Of Peter Obi Account by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 11, 2018
litdutchboy:

Those are what you called world class roads?I don't blame you,Nigerian leaders have made you used to mediocre roads.
Mr I have only two black shoes, one wristwatch and no house outside Onitsha has been proven to be the biggest liar after conman Buhari.

I heard some persons do hang themselves these days

Give it a try

Atikulation we know
Re: Why I Support The Freezing Of Peter Obi Account by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 11, 2018
This op must be buharis step son....Mr Intergrity.

cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Why I Support The Freezing Of Peter Obi Account by Nobody: 5:10am On Dec 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I heard some persons do hang themselves these days

Give it a try

Atikulation we know
Your a wasteman, FOH.
Re: Why I Support The Freezing Of Peter Obi Account by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 15, 2018
bantudra:

Don't mind the docile slaves. Like when Nigerians leaders like Peter Obi looted their states blind they were thinking along tribal lenses.
Re: Why I Support The Freezing Of Peter Obi Account by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 17, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
[s]In summary it's now very obvious that Buhari aka Jubril from Sudan has low self esteem!

Him no get shame! He no dey even hide am undecided

I recall one caption here on Nairaland where Osibanjo was telling Buhari that nothing was found on Peter Obi but Buhari insisted that he should be brought in on the account that he denied Jesus 3 times grin grin grin

As funny as it was, the OP then knew how predictable the presidency was and he didn't disappoint!

He has security issues!

How did the person like that became the President of the most populous African country

People like Peter Obi has made Nigeria proud and everyone irrespective of the tribe has being testifying to this!

He should be celebrated!

Someone should please pass this message across to that Dullard since his hearing problems has suddenly improved! Not everyone will be as corrupt as he is!

We still have some good leaders and Peter Obi is an example![/s]
Thrash

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Nigerdelta Tribe Has The Most Oil And Gas Deposit In Nigeria? / Tinubu Must Not Go Down Alone!!!! / Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.