Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu (4025 Views)

Atiku Is Not A Decent Man For Dragging Tinubu To Chicago Court - Temitope Ajayi / Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord / Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Cooldowntemper: 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ijehhhh oooo osanobwe🤣🤣

Bulaba have been quiet for days now ooo only e uncultured followers are talking while the man is sweating,coupled with cocaine sniffing overdose.

Your yansh is coming to the sun Epadomo sir !

7 Likes

Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
I just stepped on a stone trying to read your post now😡

2 Likes

Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Cooldowntemper: 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2023
darling4242:

Hahahahah no vex oooo

Na Chicago we dey wait for
Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2023
Who go sch among those charactes thati misruled you buffoons and rubbished naija econs ?,is it obi or obj,or tiku or buha the cow brain.shameless Idle youths stewing in gossips and charades. angry
Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Emekaonline: 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2023
Cooldowntemper:
Ijehhhh oooo osanobwe🤣🤣

Bulaba have been quiet for days now ooo only e uncultured followers are talking while the man is sweating,coupled with cocaine sniffing overdose.

The e uncultured are far better than your headless mob family everywhere

1 Like

Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by KanwuliaExtra: 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2023
GBAJUEEEE!!!!

IRAGBAJI JAGABANDIT!!!

Return home. We don’t want you here in the USA.

Abi UNGA ASHAWOS still dey sweet you for hia?😀

4 Likes

Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Cooldowntemper: 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2023
Emekaonline:

The e uncultured are far better than your headless mob family everywhere

Ina the Ronu rice banking?

1 Like

Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by stanlink(m): 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
darling4242:

Please what d Hk is Epadomo sir !
Is it that u fell and ur own yansh is closer to the sun?
Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Urheadmaster(m): 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2023
Nigeria is dealing with a man with no identity tongue
darling4242:

3 Likes

Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2023
stanlink:

Please what d Hk is Epadomo sir !
Is it that u fell and ur own yansh is closer to the sun?

Try to be positive for one's i know is hard for you but just try,it matters

2 Likes

Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Nigeria is dealing with a man with no identity tongue

Fact
Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by BENEFICIAL12(m): 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
DOES IT REQUIRE ANY SPECIAL CEREMONY TO SHOW US THE RESULT?

THEY SHOULD PASTE IT ON THE WALL BIKO
Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by McOluOmo: 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
What's the big deal there? Tinubu will continue to be ur president till 2031

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by johnog4sure: 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tinubu is just fooling you all, he knows nothing will happen, Nigeria is dead already, the supreme court aint gonna do shit! ...I am not a Tinubu supporter...just have it in mind that Nigeria will remain a criminal entity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Cooldowntemper: 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
johnog4sure:
Tinubu is just fooling you all, he knows nothing will happen, Nigeria is dead already, the supreme court aint gonna do shit! ...I am not a Tinubu supporter...just have it in mind that Nigeria will remain a criminal entity.

Let the Chicago first class come out first 😂

3 Likes

Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Goodlyhrt(m): 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
I don't know but we seem to get it worse with each successive election.

Pls check my siggy👇 I have something for you
Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by stanlink(m): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
darling4242:

Try to be positive for one's i know is hard for you but just try,it matters

Lol
I like this Guy
Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Bliss24: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2023
So you want to publish Tinubu's transcript... Ok oo, you just confirmed he duly Graduated from Chicago State University

1 Like

Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2023
stanlink:

Lol
I like this Guy

🙃 I am a lady
Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by stanlink(m): 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2023
darling4242:

🙃 I am a lady

Fine girl ur face resemble familiar
Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Haywhy3579: 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
Cooldowntemper:
Ijehhhh oooo osanobwe🤣🤣

Una go keep quite and go back to ur poor life by the time u see the evidence as no evidence. out president is a graduate and it is all that matter compared to some school cert graduate.
Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Gjrich(m): 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
Cooldowntemper:
Ijehhhh oooo osanobwe🤣🤣

Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by 2BabaNairaland: 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tinubu is not fooling me but you because I know the truth and hold unto it.

johnog4sure:

2 Likes

Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by 2BabaNairaland: 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tinubu is not fooling me but you because I know the truth and I hold unto it.

johnog4sure:
Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by osigiepurr(m): 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
Cooldowntemper:
Ijehhhh oooo osanobwe🤣🤣

Please, next time you drop any comments here, dont ever use “bini” language for your write up.

Your wrong spelling of Bini language has really reflected your type of person just like ọmọ nọ ma wan vbọ kponwa........

It is better you comment in English language than to write nonsense and wrong spelling of bini language. Be warned!
Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 26, 2023
stanlink:

Fine girl ur face resemble familiar

😂

1 Like

Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by swaggerjack: 5:21am On Sep 26, 2023
johnog4sure:
cry
Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by stanlink(m): 5:33am On Sep 26, 2023
darling4242:

😂
Y are re crying or are u laugh?
Please remind me again which planet is this guy from?
Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:01am On Sep 26, 2023
Cooldowntemper:

Hahahahah no vex oooo

Na Chicago we dey wait for

Lolz.. many go cry as it bn unveiled, many of u dey attach emotion to politics, una never ready, u go learn!
If u could believe buhari was jubril cheesy
What else, what a wicked world for the Gulls
Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by johnog4sure: 7:13am On Sep 26, 2023
2BabaNairaland:
Tinubu is not fooling me but you because I know the truth and I hold unto it.

The truth is the supreme court can't remove the president, zero sentiment!
Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by NotMagicBishop: 7:19am On Sep 26, 2023
Cooldowntemper:
Ijehhhh oooo osanobwe🤣🤣

Where is it?

I have been waiting for this since you made this shitty thread yesterday.

Where is the bombshell?

You Obidunces and your nothing burgers.
Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by 2BabaNairaland: 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
Your wish but Mother Nature will surprise you with disappointment.

johnog4sure:
The truth is the supreme court can't remove the president, zero sentiment!

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Apc Wins Round One At Rivers Governorship Election Tribunal / Israeli Author Says Nigeria Is Cursed. #cartoon Tracts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.