Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

I Asked My Client To Bring Human Parts To Scare Him – Herbalist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Asked My Client To Bring Human Parts To Scare Him – Herbalist (1286 Views)

We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess / Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual / Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Asked My Client To Bring Human Parts To Scare Him – Herbalist by FlirtyGist: 6:10am On Dec 10, 2018
An herbalist, Amos Sulaimon, has said that he told his client, Supo Bamidele, to bring a human head and wrists in order to discourage him from engaging in money ritual.

Sulaimon, who was paraded by the Osun State Commissioner of Police, Mr Fimihan Adeoye, in Osogbo, alongside his client, said he had never been involved in money rituals.

Adeoye told journalists that Bamidele was caught with a severed head and wrist in Ile-Ife, and upon his arrest, he told the police that his herbalist asked him to bring the human parts for ritual.

Explaining what transpired between him and his client, Sulaimon stated, “I am an herbalist and I live and work in Ile-Ife. Bamidele had been coming to me to seek spiritual assistance. I inherited this job from my father and we don’t engage in money rituals.

“I don’t do evil nor engage in money rituals. In the last four months, Bamidele had been disturbing me for spiritual assistance, because he claimed that his business was not doing well and that he wanted a charm that could improve his fortunes.

“Because he would not allow me to rest, I told him to bring a human head and wrist. It was a ploy to scare him away. I never knew he would go to the extent of looking for the items.”

Responding to questions from journalists, Bamidele, who sells planks, said he resorted to fortune-changing charms because he was not doing well in the business.

Bamidele added that his wife and children had left him because he could not provide for their needs.

He added that he exhumed a corpse at a burial ground in Onikooko area of Ile-Ife, severed the head and wrist, and headed for the residence of the herbalist.

“I was, however, caught inside a tricycle that I took while going to my herbalist’s house. I didn’t know any of the people buried in the cemetery; I just went there and took the parts that I needed,” he stated.

See more - http://gistmore.com/i-asked-my-client-to-bring-human-parts-to-scare-him-herbalist

Re: I Asked My Client To Bring Human Parts To Scare Him – Herbalist by FlirtyGist: 6:10am On Dec 10, 2018
sad
Re: I Asked My Client To Bring Human Parts To Scare Him – Herbalist by CityNGR: 6:13am On Dec 10, 2018
Skullarship
Re: I Asked My Client To Bring Human Parts To Scare Him – Herbalist by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 10, 2018
See lies. Dont worry, u will be dealt with accordingly
Re: I Asked My Client To Bring Human Parts To Scare Him – Herbalist by Nwodosis(m): 6:24am On Dec 10, 2018
The herbalist forgot that anybody from that region is a potential skull miner and thought he was giving him an impossible task.
Re: I Asked My Client To Bring Human Parts To Scare Him – Herbalist by PussyRiot(m): 6:30am On Dec 10, 2018
You see, humans don't have value for other human lives anymore is it getting better or even worse?
Re: I Asked My Client To Bring Human Parts To Scare Him – Herbalist by Buharisef(m): 6:30am On Dec 10, 2018
This Miners Can Mine Anything Even Your Shadow *spits* AMALA Ajoka
Re: I Asked My Client To Bring Human Parts To Scare Him – Herbalist by Tizu(m): 6:31am On Dec 10, 2018
I first checked the names and was not disappointed. World's best skull miners.
Re: I Asked My Client To Bring Human Parts To Scare Him – Herbalist by LegendaryLover(m): 6:41am On Dec 10, 2018
also eat breakfast this morning to scare hunger...Idiot
Re: I Asked My Client To Bring Human Parts To Scare Him – Herbalist by daddytime(m): 6:48am On Dec 10, 2018
You indeed scared him into murdering a human to harvest his/her parts.
Re: I Asked My Client To Bring Human Parts To Scare Him – Herbalist by Rickyzagy: 6:51am On Dec 10, 2018
Chai
Re: I Asked My Client To Bring Human Parts To Scare Him – Herbalist by hatchy(f): 6:55am On Dec 10, 2018
The Federal government should declare emergency on skull mining before people from this region finish all the heads and body parts in this country.

Which kin animals in human skin be this sef.
Re: I Asked My Client To Bring Human Parts To Scare Him – Herbalist by braveboy64(m): 6:56am On Dec 10, 2018
lies torture him
Re: I Asked My Client To Bring Human Parts To Scare Him – Herbalist by carzola(m): 7:02am On Dec 10, 2018
Everyday I wake up to shiiit
Is it a course being a Nigerian?

Tired of this shiiit

Oluwa please bless the work of
My hands as you said in your word

I can't wait yo relocate.
Re: I Asked My Client To Bring Human Parts To Scare Him – Herbalist by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 10, 2018
angry
Re: I Asked My Client To Bring Human Parts To Scare Him – Herbalist by tuzeriouz(m): 9:36am On Dec 10, 2018
daddytime:
You indeed scared him into murdering a human to harvest his/her parts.
The client did not murder any body . He exhumed a lifeless body located at a burial ground .

(1) (Reply)

17 Year Old Nigerian Girl Very High On Drugs Displays Insanity (see Photos ) / Pharmacist Shot Dead In Abuja By Car Thieves / See What Is On Nairaland. Is This Your Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.