Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

My Own Little Review Of Tfhost - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Own Little Review Of Tfhost (820 Views)

TFHOST The Worst Host In The History Of Man / Who Send Me Go Patronize TFHOST??? / Please I Want To Connect My Tfhost Domain Name With My Blogger Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Own Little Review Of Tfhost by Cyberleets: 6:58am On Dec 10, 2018
So i decided to try tfhost last night, I bought their lowest shared hosting plan which the promise "Free ssl"

After everything, seems the free ssl was non existing. They just use it to entice customers as in reality u have to purchase the ssl separately.
Unlike whogohost that lets you install the lets encrypt free ssl directly from your cpanel...tfhost doesn't seem to have the lets encrypt option.

In an actual fact, the ssl they claim to have is a self signed ssl that still gives a privacy error I chrome.

As it is now, whogohost is the best Nigerian host...the rest are either resellers or just whacky

Webmasters should try and be writing reviews about these people.

And oh I checked their knowledge base and still didn't See any topic related to free ssl .

My honest review.

2 Likes

Re: My Own Little Review Of Tfhost by HeWrites(m): 8:09am On Dec 10, 2018
Cyberleets:
So i decided to try tfhost last night, I bought their lowest shared hosting plan which the promise "Free ssl"

After everything, seems the free ssl was non existing. They just use it to entice customers as in reality u have to purchase the ssl separately.
Unlike whogohost that lets you install the lets encrypt free ssl directly from your cpanel...tfhost doesn't seem to have the lets encrypt option.

In an actual fact, the ssl they claim to have is a self signed ssl that still gives a privacy error I chrome.

As it is now, whogohost is the best Nigerian host...the rest are either resellers or just whacky

Webmasters should try and be writing reviews about these people.

And oh I checked their knowledge base and still didn't See any topic related to free ssl .

My honest review.

What about Qservers
Re: My Own Little Review Of Tfhost by ashiraf(m): 9:57am On Dec 10, 2018
the truth is, https://riseshost.com is the hosting i recommand those in need of linux shared web hosting,,,the services are reliable and affordable, support is 24/7, lots of resources -----> www.riseshost.com

1 Like

Re: My Own Little Review Of Tfhost by tuhamworld: 10:15am On Dec 10, 2018
Garanntor.ng allows you to install FREE SSL on any of the hosting plan you Purchase
Be it the minimum or highest plan

(1) (Reply)

My Site Ranks Over 8m On Alexa. How Do I Improve My Ranking? / Need Advice On How To Fix This Google Adsense Application Problem / Britishcoins Is A Bloody Scammer, Avoid Him, He Will Be Arrested Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.