Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Girls Vs Boys Maths Quize (beauty With Brain And Beauty Astray) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Vs Boys Maths Quize (beauty With Brain And Beauty Astray) (572 Views)

“Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno / Girls Vs Boys And Friendship / Light Skin Girls Vs Dark Skin Girls Which Are More Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girls Vs Boys Maths Quize (beauty With Brain And Beauty Astray) by ifada123: 8:21am On Dec 10, 2018
Hello guys
Let's do a maths quize
Ask a secondary school maths question and let a real guy or girl answer.
Let's us separate beauty with brain from beauty astray
MY QUESTION
What is the probability that olu will marry in 2018, if the probability that he will not marry is 1/4,?
Drop your questions guys
Re: Girls Vs Boys Maths Quize (beauty With Brain And Beauty Astray) by gangbang86: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
ifada123:
Hello guys
Let's do a maths quize
Ask a secondary school maths question and let a real guy or girl answer.
Let's us separate beauty with brain from beauty astray
MY QUESTION
What is the probability that olu will marry in 2018, if the probability that he will not marry is 1/4,?
Drop your questions guys
Guys, do you know that people can earn with the help of these quizzes people can earn money with the help of website where they put these quizzes?
Re: Girls Vs Boys Maths Quize (beauty With Brain And Beauty Astray) by nicki1991(m): 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
yeah, buddy, you're totally right. Frankly speaking, I've never been thinking that this simple trick will boost the popularity of my site and will attract such a huge number of people (organic traffic). Seriously, when I inserted the quiz that I purchased from the guys that provided [url=quizeplugin.com]quiz plugin[/url], and it enhanced the durability of time on page from 1 minute to 3:45 in average... Lol, I've never been so happy and got so much profit as this plugin perfectly works on mobiles, laptops, PCs, and tablets smiley By the way, as it turned out, this plugin is SEO friendly, because Google appreciates very much this plugin smiley

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Watch Omotola Blockbuster Movie "ALTER EGO" Online / Mbaise Babes And Genevive Nnaji / My Pant Got Missing After Sxx With Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.