Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Let's Talk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Talk (487 Views)

Nairalander Let’s Talk! Would You Have Sex Daily If You Could? / Let's Talk About Annal Sex / Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 10, 2018
Guys,

As a guy or a lady who is a literate or educated, can you have sex with someone who is not educated?

By the way, it has come to my notice that some people have sex without attaching any emotional feelings. And they say it is fun.

Also can you marry someone who is not educated?
Re: Let's Talk by pansophist(m): 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
usoroh4luv:
Guys,

As a guy or a lady who is a literate or educated, can you have sex with someone who is not educated?

By the way, it has come to my notice that some people have sex without attaching any emotional feelings. And they say it is fun.

Also can you marry someone who is not educated?

1. What has education got to do with sexual attraction and appeal?

2. No. That's like necrophilia to me. I will only copulate with someone I have feelings for, and it is of utmost importance that its mutual.

3. No. Although, I can marry someone that is not traditionally educated (e.g an autodidact), if that counts as education to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
pansophist:

2. No. That's like necrophilia to me. I will only copulate with someone I have feelings for, and it is of utmost importance that its mutual.

3. No. Although, I can marry someone that is not traditionally educated (e.g an autodidact), if that counts as education to you.
very good answer. I agree
Re: Let's Talk by Chepy: 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2019
pansophist:

To some extent..Can’t talk to a girl for the first time and she replies in Pidgin. I no go complete whatever I had to say angry
Re: Let's Talk by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
pansophist:

The emboldened... It has a lot to do with it o.
The person must be able to sing ABC when they are doing the do .
Re: Let's Talk by 9cent(m): 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
Lol funny question
Re: Let's Talk by pansophist(m): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
The emboldened... It has a lot to do with it o.
The person must be able to sing ABC when they are doing the do .

LOl, you forget say I be man? we de smash anything wey make sense grin Education no de give konji jare, and in mayorkun words, it makes the girl carry big fire for head tongue

Although as you be woman, I know say the quality of a man de important before una accept to be smashed, so that una no go carry belle for oniranu. I no get that wahala lol cool

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
pansophist:

LOl, you forget say I be man? we de smash anything wey make sense grin Education no de give konji abeg, instead, it makes the girl carry big fire for head tongue

Although as a woman, I know say the quality of a man de important before una accepted to be smashed, so that una no go carry belle for oniranu. I no get that wahala lol cool
Lol, you are right sha, men are attracted by what they see, while women what they hear. Still some men get turned off by illiterates, they can't stand them let alone get intimate with them.

Lol @oniranu grin The future must be secured nah
Re: Let's Talk by pansophist(m): 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
Chepy:
To some extent..Can’t talk to a girl for the first time and she replies in Pidgin. I no go complete whatever I had to say angry

You are interchanging language and education. Language is a means of communication, not a proof of education.

What if she speaks fluent Yoruba or igbo, and can solve complex life issues with it, you will still consider her uneducated? if yes, then you do not know what true education is (perhaps, you confused it with schooling), which silmeuteneuously proves you are the uneducated one lol, sorry tongue

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk by pansophist(m): 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol, you are right sha, men are attracted by what they see, while women what they hear. Still some men get turned off by illiterates, they can't stand them let alone get intimate with them.

Lol @oniranu grin The future must be secured nah

Again, not educated doesn't make one is illiterate. There are grey areas. Depends on where you have been, some of the most beautiful soul you'll ever meet are illiterate (can't read and write).

The woman no fine, na why guys excuse themselves say she be illiterate. Make the babe hot like Rihanna or Beyonce, and she come be illiterate, then I go agree cool

We are on the same page after all. The future must be secured cool

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk by Chepy: 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
pansophist:

You are interchanging language and education. Language is a means of communication, not a proof of education.

What if she speaks fluent Yoruba or igbo, and can solve complex life issues with it, you will still consider her uneducated? if yes, then you do not know what true education is (perhaps, you confused it with schooling), which silmeuteneuously proves you are the uneducated one lol, sorry tongue
Okay sir! Be it schooling or education it’s not what puts food my table cheesy
Re: Let's Talk by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
pansophist:

You tight brother. Thanks for the education.
Re: Let's Talk by marvin906(m): 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
1..as far your attractive to me I don't give a damn..

2. Sure I can sleep with a chick without any emotions tied to it..

3.what do you mean by not educated

(1) (Reply)

Women Who Assaulted Lady Over Affair With Husband, Remanded In Prison. Photos / When Vaseline Crew Remember's 14 February Is Near / Here's A List Of What Most Women Want.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.