Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 (13528 Views)

Biggest Yoruba Pastor Vs Biggest Igbo Pastor / Fashola: Why Lagos-Badagry Expressway Is Yet To Be Fixed / Why Lagos Assembly, APC Want Ambode Jailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Odkosh: 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
frankdoz21:
it's quite more preferable to be a travel than a famous skull miner! Where is Abiola skull?
Abi o. Dem mine skull no mind them. It is just that the do nor mine organs like igbos, they do not roast them as suya like one race i know and they do not drink the water they use to wash them. Can you not see it? grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by totit: 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
frankdoz21:
lamentation of a pained afonja!

Pained, over what exactly , your oral stats?
Your low brain and low self esteem do really need some help.
Of course this couldn't be ordinary for how can a grown up man come online displaying such level of low self esteem and claiming mansion and virtue wealth online grin
Does that even sound normal ?? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Guestlander: 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
And the OP woke up. Alas! It was all a dream. More like a nightmare because also in the dream, there's isn't a single iboman in iboland.

2 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by totit: 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
If any of you have the brain of an average human and ready to prove these junks with fact with me? Quote me but if no remain virtual in your wealth and mansion claims. I ain't gat time for some stupid kids whose brain has been rubbished and fed with delusion. cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by frankdoz21: 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
totit:

Pained, over what exactly , your oral stats?
Your low brain and low self esteem do really need some help.
Of course this couldn't be ordinary for how can a grown up man come online displaying such level of low self esteem and claiming mansion and virtue wealth online grin
Does that even sound normal ?? cheesy
immhotep come see this Yoruba Muslim oooo! More pain to your ewedu brain!
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by frankdoz21: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
Guestlander:
And the OP woke up. Alas! It was all a dream. More like a nightmare because also in the dream, there's isn't a single iboman in iboland.
what this one saying?/it's like too much ewedu is disturbing you ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Guestlander: 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
frankdoz21:
what this one saying?/it's like too much ewedu is disturbing you ooo
No, I think your brain is poisoned with cyanide from eating too much akpu. Reason why you all think upside down.
Dominate Lagos ko, dominate Kuala Lumpur ni. What have you done to dominate your rainforest home?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by frankdoz21: 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
totit:
If any of you have the brain of an average human and ready to prove these junks with fact with me? Quote me but if no remain virtual in your wealth and mansion claims. I ain't gat time for some stupid kids whose brain has been rubbished and fed with delusion. cool
can any rational argument come out of an ewedu decimated brain?
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Guestlander: 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
frankdoz21:

Too much akpu laced with cyanide is destroying whatever is left of your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by totit: 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
frankdoz21:

Lmao grin
Henry , the screen shot-er of all people? grin
Dumb op.

3 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by totit: 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
So, no sane akpu eater has show up yet, or do you want me to start highlighting the Op dumbness word for words and disgrace them with facts grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by totit: 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
frankdoz21:

You are dumber than I even thought. So, what has come out from you so far than some aba made assumption with no basis nor link cheesy ?? What's more stupid and senseless than that, answer me cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by frankdoz21: 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
totit:

You are dumber than I even thought. So, what has come out from you so far than some aba made assumption with no basis nor link cheesy ?? What's more stupid and senseless than that, answer me cheesy
are you a Yoruba Muslim? Have you paid rent to your Igbo landlord?
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by frankdoz21: 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
totit:

all these ekiti and Oshogbo Yoruba Muslim self, I want to talk with real Lagos yoruba

1 Like

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
frankdoz21:
totit, we feel your pain.
Nevertheless, Igbo amaka.

CC GMbuharii lzaa velocity25 tossie101deomelo hungerbad sarrki madridguy Bolustical seunmsg modath midolian corrithians butterflyleo cilicmarin passingshot vedaxcool blackpanda mannabbqgrill blackpantherxxx buhariguy yarimo Alariiwo Roger3d omenka eternaltruths shukuokukobambi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by totit: 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
frankdoz21:
are you a Yoruba Muslim? Have you paid rent to your Igbo landlord?

Where are those so called landlords,let me have their lists before any sane person can take you serious. grin
Your reasoning is low and so full of shi.t and rubbish. Remove that sponge you call brain abeg. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Guestlander: 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
frankdoz21:
all these ekiti and Oshogbo Yoruba Muslim self, I want to talk with real Lagos yoruba

You should change your moniker to frankdoofus. That is more appropriate for you.
The landlords all reside in your deluded mind.

4 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
It’s just a Matter of TIME
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by frankdoz21: 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
Guestlander:

You should change your moniker to frankdoofus. That is more appropriate for you.
The landlords all reside in your deluded mind.
real Lagos Yoruba's are paying rents to their Igbo landlord. Your like will prefer to sleep under bridge and flyover than pay rent to Igbo landlord.
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by frankdoz21: 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
totit:

Where are those so called landlords,let me have their lists before any sane person can take you serious. grin
Your reasoning is low and so full of shi.t and rubbish. Remove that sponge you call brain abeg. cheesy
from Ikeja to alausa, Igbo landlords are making real cool cash from our Yoruba Muslim brothers.
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by totit: 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
frankdoz21:
from Ikeja to alausa, Igbo landlords are making real cool cash from our Yoruba Muslim brothers.

Now, prove to us that you have at least some piece of brain by providing some stats or facts??
Trust me, you are in for some disgrace. I take no chill on dumb ones like you. Una plenty but is a task that must be accomplished anyways .. wink

3 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by frankdoz21: 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
totit:

Now, prove to us that you have at least some piece of brain by providing some stats or facts??
Trust me, you are in for some disgrace. I take no chill on dumb ones like you. Una plenty but is a task that must be accomplished anyways .. wink
why are your Yoruba Muslim brother's sleeping under bridges and flyover? Probably they can't pay rent to Igbo landlords.
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by totit: 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
frankdoz21:
why are your Yoruba Muslim brother's sleeping under bridges and flyover? Probably they can't pay rent to Igbo landlords.

Another aba stats , shey??
Seems you are allergic to reasoning. Why you dey twist ya sef ,shifting like oliver twist?

Show us those IBO landlords now dum.Bo grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Guestlander: 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
frankdoz21:

The ibos who were deported to the east were vagabonds who got picked up from under the bridges and various makeshift structures.
I suspect you were one of them.

4 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by hammer6F: 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
THE OP IS NOT EVEN IGBO.

OP IS A YORUBA MUSLIM, TRYING TO USE IGBO TO CAMPAIGN FOR APC.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by hammer6F: 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
THIS IS WAT THEY DID IN 2015.

IGBO ARE TAKING LAGOS.

YET ALL GOVERNORS OF LAGOS SINCE 1999 ARE YORUBA.

YET IT IS YORUBA MEN THAT ARE TAKING ALL IGBO GIRLS.

U WONDER Y IGBO WANT TO LEAVE FOR BIAFRA AND YORUBA WANT ONE NIGERIA TO CONTINUE, WITH IGBOS, IF THE OP IS RIGHT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by frankdoz21: 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
totit:

Another aba stats , shey??
Seems you are allergic to reasoning. Why you dey twist ya sef ,shifting like oliver twist?

Show us those IBO landlords now dum.Bo grin
who are you paying house rent to?
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by frankdoz21: 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
hammer6F:
THE OP IS NOT EVEN IGBO.

OP IS A YORUBA MUSLIM, TRYING TO USE IGBO TO CAMPAIGN FOR APC.
I can't be a brown roof afonja. Who are you paying rent to?
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by hammer6F: 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
Frankdoz27:
Lagos state may geographically be located in southwestern Nigeria, a region dominated by ethnic Yoruba's but with increasing indigenous Lagos Igbo's ( Igbo generation born in Lagos) and continual influx of southeastherners is a major threat which may eventually strip Yoruba's their waning owneri of Lagos. As may be noted, Igbo's have fully integrated in every polity of lagos; socially, politically and economically. Below are list of evidence that Lagos will soon become the first Igbo territory outside their conventional southeast and parts of south south.

* The biggest international markets in lagos is owned by Igbo's(Trade fair, Alaba international market, ladikpo etc).

* Igbo's now dominates major political positions in lagos ( many Igbo's are appointed commissioner in lagos, many constituency in lagos state house of assembly are represented by lagos indigenous Igbo's, lagos indigenous Igbo's have headed different LG as chairman, the recent southwest APC publicity sectary, JOE IGBOKWE is a Lagos indigenous Igbo.

* Notable Igbo Entrepreneur's established their enterprise in lagos with majority of its employees being Igbo's example include nest oil, Capital oil, ABC transport, GUO transport,etc.

* Igbo millionaire's are buying up lagos. From lagos mainland to lagos island, most building's, companies and shops/ stores are own by Igbo's. Some even said festac and satlight town are completely Igbo areas. Rumors have it that Innoson and orange drugs have purchased half of Vitoria and banana islands.

*Most landlord in lagos are Igbo's. Igbo's now closing swamps to erect more buildings in lagos leaving the Yoruba's houseless.

It is an expectation of every indigenous Lagos Igbo son's and daughter's that one day an Igbo man will become the governor of Lagos state to complete the full integration of indigenous Lagos Igbo's.

SENTIMENT AND HATE, IS THE CHEAPEST AND LOWEST FORM OF CONTEST.

IT ATTRACTS AND APPEAL TO THE UNEDUCATED, UNENLIGHTENED AND REGRESSIVE MEMBERS OF SOCIETY.

IT FURTHERS DEPICTS YOUR LOW LEVEL OF IQ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by hammer6F: 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
frankdoz21:
I can't be a brown roof afonja. Who are you paying rent to?

THAT IS WAT U ARE.

CONE HEAD AFONJA.
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by frankdoz21: 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
hammer6F:
THIS IS WAT THEY DID IN 2015.

IGBO ARE TAKING LAGOS.

YET ALL GOVERNORS OF LAGOS SINCE 1999 ARE YORUBA.

YET IT IS YORUBA MEN THAT ARE TAKING ALL IGBO GIRLS.

U WONDER Y IGBO WANT TO LEAVE FOR BIAFRA AND YORUBA WANT ONE NIGERIA TO CONTINUE, WITH IGBOS, IF THE OP IS RIGHT.
is it our fault that your fellow Yoruba Muslim brothers are abandoning daughters of a fallen demon to marry our angels? Who no like good thing
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by hammer6F: 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
IGBO LIKE MYSELF TODAY ARE THINKING HOME.

WE WANT NIGERIA DIVIDED, YORUBA SHOULD TAKE LAGOS, AS LONG AS WE GET BIAFRA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sowore, Bakare, Falana: SERAP Petitions DSS / House Of Reps Mary Odili's Residence Invasion: Reps Ask For Probe / $3million bribery: Farouk Lawan in police custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.