Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 (13546 Views)

Biggest Yoruba Pastor Vs Biggest Igbo Pastor / Fashola: Why Lagos-Badagry Expressway Is Yet To Be Fixed / Why Lagos Assembly, APC Want Ambode Jailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by hammer6F: 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
frankdoz21:
is it our fault that your fellow Yoruba Muslim brothers are abandoning daughters of a fallen demon to marry our angels? Who no like good thing

AFONJA THREAD PUSHER.

BY NOW, I EXPECTED U TO HAVE FOUND A POSITIVE WAY TO DRIVE TRAFFIC ON THIS YOUR SATANIC SITE FROM HELL.

LEAVE IGBO PEOPLE ALONE.
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by frankdoz21: 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
hammer6F:
IGBO LIKE MYSELF TODAY ARE THINKING HOME.

WE WANT NIGERIA DIVIDED, YORUBA SHOULD TAKE LAGOS, AS LONG AS WE GET BIAFRA.
cat face afonja why denying your tribe? Who are you paying rent to?

1 Like

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by totit: 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
frankdoz21:
who are you paying house rent to?

The one you conjured out of your low brain, no be so If anything ya' all dumb fellas are well known for on this platform is your virtual wealths and pulling off figures that you cant prove.

Thought you went off to establish your Dumb-thread with facts? grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by frankdoz21: 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
hammer6F:

AFONJA THREAD PUSHER.

BY NOW, I EXPECTED U TO HAVE FOUND A POSITIVE WAY TO DRIVE TRAFFIC ON THIS YOUR SATANIC SITE FROM HELL.

LEAVE IGBO PEOPLE ALONE.
cat face afonja who are you paying rent to? I hope your not sleeping under flyover?
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by hammer6F: 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
THE FACT THAT U WANT TO CALL A WELL KNOWN IGBO MAN ON THIS SITE AFONJA EXPOSES U AS A PRETENDER.

I WILL NOT HELP U TO PUSH THIS THREAD OR DRIVE TRAFFIC ON THIS YOUR SATANIC SITE.

JUST LEAVE MY TRIBE OUT OF YOUR GAMES AND STINKING MOUTH.

1 Like

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by frankdoz21: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
totit:

The one you conjured out of your low brain, no be so If anything ya' all dumb fellas are well known for on this platform is your virtual wealths and pulling off figures that you can prove.

Thought you went off to establish your Dumb-thread with facts? grin
cat face afonja I hope your not sleeping under yaba bridge?
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by totit: 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
frankdoz21:
cat face afonja I hope your not sleeping under yaba bridge?
And where do you pull this one off from grin guess that's where you dwell cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by StOla: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ziggylady:

The bigoted mod will not see this post to hide,but will hide and ban posters who call Yorugbas afonja-cowards and scratached-faced skull-minners and sohpisticated morrons

You just had to seize the opportunity to get the bigotry off your chest.

You deserve a lengthy ban.

5 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by valarmorghulis: 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
frankdoz21:
I weep for Yoruba's, they busy doing "motor park alaye" while Igbo's are buying up lagos. Igbo's now own 80℅ of lagos.
Weep for igbos instead, there is a law that will allow Lagos to claim their land in future

2 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by frankdoz21: 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
hammer6F:
THE FACT THAT U WANT TO CALL A WELL KNOWN IGBO MAN ON THIS SITE AFONJA EXPOSES U AS A PRETENDER.

I WILL NOT HELP U TO PUSH THIS THREAD OR DRIVE TRAFFIC ON THIS YOUR SATANIC SITE.

JUST LEAVE MY TRIBE OUT OF YOUR GAMES AND STINKING MOUTH.
go and help your fellow Yoruba Muslims doing " motor park alaye" and "agbero" in yaba.
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by hammer6F: 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
valarmorghulis:

Weep for igbos instead, there is a law that will allow Lagos to claim their land in future

If Nigeria continues, Lagos will be forever Nigerians.

This is y Igbo are calling for Biafra.

Igbo dont give a damn about Lagos, for your info.

Go to America, UK, Malay, Indo, Japan, Korea, Ghana, SierraLeone, South Africa and even South Sudan, Igbo trade worldwide.

Lagos is for Nigerians.
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Odkosh: 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
frankdoz21:
brown roof afonja! Biafrans have marched in Lagos 3 good time and afonja sat, looked and did nothing. Afonjas are disgrace to humanity.
Show me the prove or shut your smelly akpu mouth. Tell your supig leader to come n shut down ragos mr yaminridinho. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by frankdoz21: 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
valarmorghulis:

no, listen this godforsaken afonja, Igbo's are the one making the laws in Lagos state house of Assembly. Go and check how many constituency being represented by Igbo in state assembly.
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by frankdoz21: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
Odkosh:
Show me the prove or shut your smelly akpu mouth. Tell your supig leader to come n shut down ragos mr yaminridinho. grin
hahaha how will you know when your living in ogbomosho concentrated camp. We marched 2 days in Lagos in 2015 and another in 2018. Google is your friend.
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by hammer6F: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
Igbo long wanted International Airport in Enugu.

It was Yoruba using Buhari that think they can kill it, even after the airport have been constructed.

Igbo wanted deep seaport in their backyard in Rivers or Akwa Ibom, yet again it is Yoruba that oppose it.

Yoruba want all to be in Lagos, including Biafra oil companies.

Let Nigeria end today, na Yoruba go suffer am becos Igbo are losing majorly in Nigeria.

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by frankdoz21: 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
God of ndi Igbo is alive! Before 2030, Lagos will be completely be igbonized and remnants of any Yoruba will be relegated to Ibadan broom roof republic.
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Odkosh: 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
frankdoz21:
hahaha how will you know when your living in ogbomosho concentrated camp. We marched 2 days in Lagos in 2015 and another in 2018. Google is your friend.
Mr yamindo, we do see the ones in dirty aba, stinking onitsa, enugu n less igbo ebony, i mean the osus grin. Show to us that you n your supig reader match in your ragos rondon and stob beating about the bush from dirty aba mr Osu less igbo. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Odkosh: 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
frankdoz21:
God of ndi Igbo is alive! Before 2030, Lagos will be completely be igbonized and remnants of any Yoruba will be relegated to Ibadan broom roof republic.
Mtcheww, something wey you surpose make 2020. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by hammer6F: 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
if Igbo leave Lagos, Lagos will be in the same league of desolate cities like Ibadan, once regional capital that Lagos robbed its aura. A country and city is made thick not by the structures alone but the humans and quality of economic activities therein. A critical analyst will understand that non Yorubas make up to 55.5% of Lagos population. The Igbo, Hausa, Efik and other Minorities like Urhobo , Esan etc make up Lagos. Now, Igbo makes up about 70% of this non Yoruba group, contributing to the economic wellbeing of the state, which contributes to what makes the city thick. Now, let us assume that about 4 million Igbo residing in Lagos leaves, like the way some leave during Christmas seasons, taking with them a minimum of N10, 000 Multiplied 4 million by 10,000 is equals to N40 billion. This is the minimum amount of money that would leave the city, excluding the expertise, investment and other ripple effects that will be affected by this exodus as we see during Christmas. If such a money and expertise leaves any city in Africa, the money follows the expertise and this would be the downfall of Lagos, embassies will leave for the new countries, oil majors will relocate, business will relocate, capitals will be repatriated and expertise will be relocated. A vacuum will be created just like it was in Zimbabwe, Uganda, Haiti and other countries governed by the black man. Other forward thinking countries will attract the people, so our loss will be their gain. This will affect the property prices in Lagos and business rating.
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Odkosh: 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
hammer6F:
Igbo long wanted International Airport in Enugu.

It was Yoruba using Buhari that think they can kill it, even after the airport have been constructed.

Igbo wanted deep seaport in their backyard in Rivers or Akwa Ibom, yet again it is Yoruba that oppose it.

Yoruba want all to be in Lagos, including Biafra oil companies.

Let Nigeria end today, na Yoruba go suffer am becos Igbo are losing majorly in Nigeria.
Which biafra oil company? grin, Are you refering to palm oil?

5 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by AworiLagosian: 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
I think in a way due to the sheer size of Lagos, It is already the city with the largest concentration of Igbos on the globe, and we are still in 2018, so no need to wait till 2030. But calling it the largest "Igbo city" is something COMPLETELY different... Wrong use of words. Why you ask? Well it isn't an Igbo city. Simple.

That being said, this is nothing special actually as lagos is already the terrain containing largest numbers of members of various ethnic groups across Nigeria and not just Igbos. Besides, Igbos are not really known for historically having very large cities so they move a lot to large cities across the country to better their lives in a way that can't be achieved in villages and peri-urban communities that litter igboland. The biggest city in all of Igboland proper is probably only slightly larger than Akure.

3 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by hammer6F: 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
U want to tell me that in Biafra, International Airport in Enugu will be impossible to get as Yoruba and Hausa are making it seem in Nigeria?

I just laugh wen i see Yorubas talking about Igbo collecting Lagos.

I start to wonder if it was not Awolowo that murdered 3 million Igbos through blockade and starvation, just to get Igbos back in Nigeria during Biafra war.

Igbos already left Nigeria in the 1960s.
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by hammer6F: 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
Odkosh:
Which biafra oil company? grin, Are you refering to palm oil?

The oild Companies in Lagos are Biafra oil companies for oil coming from Biafra land.
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by hammer6F: 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
Igbos are still willing to leave Nigeria today.

Just call a referendum and let us vote.
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Odkosh: 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
hammer6F:
if Igbo leave Lagos, Lagos will be in the same league of desolate cities like Ibadan, once regional capital that Lagos robbed its aura. A country and city is made thick not by the structures alone but the humans and quality of economic activities therein. A critical analyst will understand that non Yorubas make up to 55.5% of Lagos population. The Igbo, Hausa, Efik and other Minorities like Urhobo , Esan etc make up Lagos. Now, Igbo makes up about 70% of this non Yoruba group, contributing to the economic wellbeing of the state, which contributes to what makes the city thick. Now, let us assume that about 4 million Igbo residing in Lagos leaves, like the way some leave during Christmas seasons, taking with them a minimum of N10, 000 Multiplied 4 million by 10,000 is equals to N40 billion. This is the minimum amount of money that would leave the city, excluding the expertise, investment and other ripple effects that will be affected by this exodus as we see during Christmas. If such a money and expertise leaves any city in Africa, the money follows the expertise and this would be the downfall of Lagos, embassies will leave for the new countries, oil majors will relocate, business will relocate, capitals will be repatriated and expertise will be relocated. A vacuum will be created just like it was in Zimbabwe, Uganda, Haiti and other countries governed by the black man. Other forward thinking countries will attract the people, so our loss will be their gain. This will affect the property prices in Lagos and business rating.
If, if, if. They wete deported to onitsa, na ICC they run to and they started wailing. We have heard, at least, when igbos left Gtbank, we all saw how the bank collased. We all know if igbo leave Amelica, Amelica collapsed immediately grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by frankdoz21: 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
Odkosh:
Mr yamindo, we do see the ones in dirty aba, stinking onitsa, enugu n less igbo ebony, i mean the osus grin. Show to us that you n your supig reader match in your ragos rondon and stob beating about the bush from dirty aba mr Osu less igbo. cheesy
cone head afonja! I hope your not sleeping under yaba bridge? Pay your house rent to igbo landlord
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by PVision2020(m): 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
This ipob retards have started their usual show of foolery and inferiority complex again.

2 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by hammer6F: 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
[s]
Odkosh:
If, if, if. They wete deported to onitsa, na ICC they run to and they started wailing. We have heard, at least, when igbos left Gtbank, we all saw how the bank collased. We all know if igbo leave Amelica, Amelica collapsed immediately grin
[/s]

U are the OP, u have changed to your Afonja moniker

The problem, i have with you Yorubas is u are never serious.

Igbos are always very serious.

Igbos say wat they mean and mean wat they say.

Yoruba dont.
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Odkosh: 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
hammer6F:
U want to tell me that in Biafra, International Airport in Enugu will be impossible to get as Yoruba and Hausa are making it seem in Nigeria?

I just laugh wen i see Yorubas talking about Igbo collecting Lagos.

I start to wonder if it was not Awolowo that murdered 3 million Igbos through blockade and starvation, just to get Igbos back in Nigeria during Biafra war.

Igbos already left Nigeria in the 1960s.
Keep lying against awolowo, the world knows ths truth through Robert. S . Goldstein.

3 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by hammer6F: 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
Odkosh:
Keep lying against awolowo, the world knows ths truth through Robert. S . Goldstein.

Y did Awolowo commit suicide?

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Odkosh: 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
hammer6F:

The oild Companies in Lagos are Biafra oil companies for oil coming from Biafra land.
The fact i knpw is that the total oil in biafra land is not even up to ondo state own. So which biafra oil are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by frankdoz21: 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
hammer6F:
[s][/s]

U are the OP, u have changed to your Afonja moniker

The problem, i have with you Yorubas is u are never serious.

Igbos are always very serious.

Igbos say wat they mean and mean wat they say.

Yoruba dont.
your a godforsaken afonja!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival / Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah / Sanwo-Olu And Hamzat Receive Certificates Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.