Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 (13551 Views)

Biggest Yoruba Pastor Vs Biggest Igbo Pastor / Fashola: Why Lagos-Badagry Expressway Is Yet To Be Fixed / Why Lagos Assembly, APC Want Ambode Jailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Odkosh: 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
hammer6F:

Y did Awolowo commit suicide?
Explain why coward ojukwu died senilely n shamelessly.

6 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by hammer6F: 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
Odkosh:
The fact i knpw is that the total oil in biafra land is not even up to ondo state own. So which biafra oil are you talking about?

The entire Coastline of Biafra stretches from Delta to Cross River and Bakassi. (Bight of Biafra)

Biafra war was fought by a combination of all the ethnic groups found from Delta to Cross River.

Yoruba and Hausa were on the other side as our enemies.

So wen i say Biafra oil, dont display your low IQ.

Lagos have long enjoyed and benefited from Biafra oil money.
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Odkosh: 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
frankdoz21:
cone head afonja! I hope your not sleeping under yaba bridge? Pay your house rent to igbo landlord
Pointless

2 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Odkosh: 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
hammer6F:

The entire Coastline of Biafra stretches from Delta to Cross River and Bakassi. (Bight of Biafra)

Biafra war was fought by a combination of all the ethnic groups found from Delta to Cross River.

Which biafran oil companyvare you shouting na grin. May you can name them for us here. See dindinrin with infintesimal brain mentioning delta n rivers. Ole. Go their and say that na. Delta ko. A state that never been part of estern region. Gbewiri. Biafran oil ko, diafra oil ni. Oleeeeeeeeeee.

6 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by frankdoz21: 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
Odkosh:
Pointless
this one is here whining like a pig while igbo millionaires are buying up Lagos. Lagos is 100% igboland.
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Odkosh: 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
frankdoz21:
this one is here whining like a pig while igbo millionaires are buying up Lagos. Lagos is 100% igboland.
Ok, at least, we know there is one ragos in arochukwu, but, u are smelling

5 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by frankdoz21: 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
Odkosh:
You are smelling
have you paid your Igbo landlord?
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by hammer6F: 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
Odkosh:
Which biafran oil companyvare you shouting na grin. May you can name them for us here. See dindinrin with infintesimal brain mentioning delta n rivers. Ole. Go their and say that na. Delta ko. A state that never been part of estern region. Gbewiri. Biafran oil ko, diafra oil ni. Oleeeeeeeeeee.

Are the Anioma and Ijaw now Yorubas?

U forget that the whole Biafra war was started becos of one Delta Army Officer that fought on Biafra side against Nigeria.

His name is Nzegwu

Like, i said, Biafra coastline stretches from Delta to Cross River and Bakassi

BiAFRA OIL COMPANIES IN LAGOS IS WAT GIVE AFONJA LIKE U MOUTH TO CLAIM AN AREA THAT WAS EMPTY FOREST, BEFORE THE BRITISH ARRIVED LAGOS.

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by frankdoz21: 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
hammer6F:

THAT IS WAT U ARE.

CONE HEAD AFONJA.

your an idiot! Bokoharam terrorist
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by asiaadex: 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
i think we don't need to respond again whenever igbo talks.......They do tyns rush rush. They even think swiftly which affects them in Totality.....
You pple should apply brakes in your thinking before saying things without facts

4 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Ziggylady(f): 11:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
StOla:

You just had to seize the opportunity to get the bigotry off your chest.

You deserve a lengthy ban.

This hypocritical crying boy you keep following me around like a lost puppy,that shall be your portion hence-forth...but i wont stop making y'all cry...

As for being a bigot,that is rich coming from a hypocritical yoruba boy like you who has been spitting venom against Igbos here...You deserve a slap for this nonsense,that is the problem with you Yorubas,when you lots hate on Igbos and all who are not yorubas you tag it facts but when you are paid back in your own coin,you cry hatred and 'bigotry'

You aint seen nothing..that is a promise. cool
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Odkosh: 11:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
frankdoz21:
have you paid your Igbo landlord?
You mean the landlord inside traffic? Offcourse, why would i not pay him after such run just for me to buy gala. I am not wicked na

8 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Odkosh: 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
hammer6F:

Are the Anioma and Ijaw now Yorubas?

U forget that the whole Biafra war was started becos of one Delta Army Officer that fought on Biafra side against Nigeria.

His name is Nzegwu

Like, i said, Biafra coastline stretches from Delta to Cross River and Bakassi

BiAFRA OIL COMPANIES IN LAGOS IS WAT GIVE AFONJA LIKE U MOUTH TO CLAIM AN AREA THAT WAS EMPTY FOREST, BEFORE THE BRITISH ARRIVED.
No, they are igbo. Tell me more. Lol you mean the map una drew from arochukwu after planning how to steal their o. Come and take niger delta make we see. Your biafra mumu ends in your 5 stares, fact. Oga ade, are you scared to mention the name of rhe oil companies. You dey fear slap ni? So nzeagu is igbo npw cos of oil but not igbo when it comes to coup. Oleeeeee. Come n collect delta na.

4 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 11, 2018
Tribalism is for poor ppl....how much have u made this year keep asking urself this question...most tribalist eventually die poor

1 Like

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by hammer6F: 1:47am On Dec 11, 2018
Odkosh:
No, they are igbo. Tell me more. Lol you mean the map una drew from arochukwu after planning how to steal their o. Come and take niger delta make we see. Your biafra mumu ends in your 5 stares, fact. Oga ade, are you scared to mention the name of rhe oil companies. You dey fear slap ni? So nzeagu is igbo npw cos of oil but not igbo when it comes to coup. Oleeeeee. Come n collect delta na.

RANTING!

GIVE DEM THE FACTS, WEN DEY KNOW IT IS TRUE, THE RESULT TO ABUSE BECOS THEY HAVE BEEN OUT SOURCED IN THE DEBATE.

RETURN ALL THE OIL COMPANIES IN LAGOS TO BIAFRA STATES FROM DELTA TO CROSS RIVER.

THIEF!
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by naijalander: 2:39am On Dec 11, 2018
Of all the communities in Nigeria, Yorubas have the strongest traditional institutions. An attack in Tinubu or Akiolu is a direct attack on traditional institutions in the SW, these institutions have never been more in sync with the Yoruba elite and middle class as they are today and that's why you'll always elections.

Instead of assimilating, you seek to change what does not even belong to you to begin with, if there will be change, it will come from Yorubas themselves.

Honestly commenting on this thread is a waste of brain power abeg, anyway Na una sabi.

Modarun:
rubbish post from a Tinubu erat, to stock up sentiments. Between IBos and Yorubas. They used this sentiments in 2015, to decieve the Yorubas in lagos that ObOs would soon take over Lagos and it worked, nowbthesame people are using thesame methods but sadly the IBos here cant even see they are playing into their hands. IBOs and Yorubas have always lived in peace. From Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto, to Delta, South East and Middle belt up to Lagos. Yorubas and IBOs might insult themselves, shame themselves, but the have always lived in peace.
Why? They are sensable people not barbaric or primitive, They worship in thesame churches, they interact businesses together and live together.
This type of write ups and tendercies is why I disdain The APC, they have absoluteky nothing to show for the last 3 plus years in power, just hate speech.
Soon the next move will to bring up the Civil war to rave up sentiments and division.

My IBO brothers please be very careful with these people, an average Yoruba man in the street is not your enemy, its the Tinubu and Oba Akiola group of Muslemus that wants to pitch you against your Yoruba neighbours.
As per my Yoruba brothers, the IBOs i knw of are not after you either, they are against Buhari and his repressive govt of no progress. Its impossible to enjoy your succeess in peace when your neighbours are beibg killed and slaughtered for their lands. Dont let them decieve you into thinking you can never be effected. 25% of the money Lagos generates for the FG is pumped to the North East and stolen, they are not using to build bridges, but to fund the embargo on information and to enforce the carpeting of news eminating from the North East.
Nigerians should wake up.

1 Like

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by angiography(m): 4:35am On Dec 11, 2018
Flatheadpig:
I don't like the way Yoruba people keep treating this flatron people,they don't deserve little hospitality at all,treat them like pig they are.we are waiting patiently for the day you will come with your flat head and be claiming you own sokoto or kano,We will just barbeque you all.anuofia

This is completely an hate speech!!...wow. nairaland has now become the avenue to propagate such speech. Shame on you and the 28 people that liked your post. You would barbeque them all?. Terrorism is in your blood.
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by bantudra: 4:38am On Dec 11, 2018
Frankdoz27:
Lagos state may geographically be located in southwestern Nigeria, a region dominated by ethnic Yoruba's but with increasing indigenous Lagos Igbo's ( Igbo generation born in Lagos) and continual influx of southeastherners is a major threat which may eventually strip Yoruba's their waning owneri of Lagos. As may be noted, Igbo's have fully integrated in every polity of lagos; socially, politically and economically. Below are list of evidence that Lagos will soon become the first Igbo territory outside their conventional southeast and parts of south south.

* The biggest international markets in lagos is owned by Igbo's(Trade fair, Alaba international market, ladikpo etc).

* Igbo's now dominates major political positions in lagos ( many Igbo's are appointed commissioner in lagos, many constituency in lagos state house of assembly are represented by lagos indigenous Igbo's, lagos indigenous Igbo's have headed different LG as chairman, the recent southwest APC publicity sectary, JOE IGBOKWE is a Lagos indigenous Igbo.

* Notable Igbo Entrepreneur's established their enterprise in lagos with majority of its employees being Igbo's example include nest oil, Capital oil, ABC transport, GUO transport,etc.

* Igbo millionaire's are buying up lagos. From lagos mainland to lagos island, most building's, companies and shops/ stores are own by Igbo's. Some even said festac and satlight town are completely Igbo areas. Rumors have it that Innoson and orange drugs have purchased half of Vitoria and banana islands.

*Most landlord in lagos are Igbo's. Igbo's now closing swamps to erect more buildings in lagos leaving the Yoruba's houseless.

It is an expectation of every indigenous Lagos Igbo son's and daughter's that one day an Igbo man will become the governor of Lagos state to complete the full integration of indigenous Lagos Igbo's.

we dont care....solong they dont come again with that biafra rubbish,we are not bothered....
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by bantudra: 4:43am On Dec 11, 2018
StOla:

This obsession with Lagos and the associated delusional self worth, is the greatest defeat that could have been inflicted on a proud people.

Is this not the same Innoson whose ethnic supporters claim he is being attacked by a Yoruba bank because he doesn't want to set up his factory in Lagos, yet he has bought half of Victoria Island because land has finished in Nnewi?

So because the owner of orange drugs recently built a new house in Lagos, no different from other rich men who already own such type of mansions, he has suddenly bought half of VI and Banana Island?

What then do we say about the likes of Sir Olu Okeowo whose mansion, Palacio de Okeowo, is a landmark in Lagos, and is actually a real estate player who can be factually claimed to be truly buying up prime land in Lagos and even creating new land as he did with his palace?

Inferiority complex has eaten deep into the mindset of the Igbos who continually feel the need to compete with Yorubas as a true measure of their success.

The psychological devastation of the Igbos owing to the civil war, still needs to be investigated for proper rehabilitation of the suffering patients.

dont mind dem....its their typical hubris talkin again...i dont know why its so important to them to feel better than others....other tribes dont have this characteristics....

anyways,i dont care solong they dont come again with biafra nonesense....

1 Like

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by bantudra: 4:49am On Dec 11, 2018
Afamed:
These people always come with narrations that favour them. When it's political, they will tell you Tinubu owns half of Lagos state, when it's to raise their ego, they will tell you Igbos control and own 99% of Lagos. It's well.

double tongued....i dont even bother to read what igbos like op write no more....atleast not all of them are like this....

i dont understand why its so important to dem dem to feel better than others....
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Binikingdowm: 5:31am On Dec 11, 2018
hammer6F:

you mumu sha Biafra start and end in south east, an invasion in delta will likely result in the genocide of igbo, you hear me?
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by obonujoker(m): 5:36am On Dec 11, 2018
frankdoz21:
go and help your fellow Yoruba Muslims doing " motor park alaye" and "agbero" in yaba.

Apc tweep.... Stop playing ethnic politics by trying to assuage people to vote for APC in Lagos... Don't let God strike you...

You are a Yoruba man trying to cause confusion by conjuring up this evil thread... Desist from such ways....
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by obonujoker(m): 5:37am On Dec 11, 2018
frankdoz21:
no, listen this godforsaken afonja, Igbo's are the one making the laws in Lagos state house of Assembly. Go and check how many constituency being represented by Igbo in state assembly.

You have exposed yourself here as an APC greenhorn..........
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by frankdoz21: 6:28am On Dec 11, 2018
bantudra:

double tongued....i dont even bother to read what igbos like op write no more....atleast not all of them are like this....

i dont understand why its so important to dem dem to feel better than others....
you better stop reading ooo because the next I will drop will be suicidal to any Yoruba Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 11, 2018
Roger3d and sarrki will be worried about this thread.

cc lzaa velocity25 tossie101

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by frankdoz21: 6:54am On Dec 11, 2018
obonujoker:

Apc tweep.... Stop playing ethnic politics by trying to assuage people to vote for APC in Lagos... Don't let God strike you...

You are a Yoruba man trying to cause confusion by conjuring up this evil thread... Desist from such ways....
cone head afonja! Amadioha tijie gi ukwu, anuofia! Kitikpa gbagbukwa gi ebe ahu. Yoruba Muslims thinkings everything is politics. My Igbo brothers are conquering every part of Lagos and afonja are busy romancing there monumental ewedu.
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Amumaigwe: 7:04am On Dec 11, 2018
tolue42:

yeah Yoruba's are lazy (my tribe) ... Atiku just lose my vote due to this thread !

Sorry, truth hurts badly.
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by velocity25(m): 7:49am On Dec 11, 2018
immhotep:
We-the-south-south crew have spoken grin grin
cc lzaa velocity25 tossie101
na really "we the south-south crew"hahaha

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers / FG Plans Housing Scheme For Nigerians Abroad / FRSC Reacts To Shooting Of Officials In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.