Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? (53544 Views)

Corona Virus: Davido Caught Wearing Face Mask And Hand Glove (photo). / Video : Bbnaija Star Diane Caught Buying Oranges From The Streets In Kaduna / Bbnaija Merck Eke Caught Buying Fake Followers On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by Mikee7(m): 10:17am On Dec 10, 2018
But to be honest the song isn't very good, I guess we will have to wait till its played everywhere before it sounds good in our ears

4 Likes

Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by Rextizzle(m): 10:17am On Dec 10, 2018
mytime24:
H
Pained kid, he should get a life.
Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by thedondada(m): 10:17am On Dec 10, 2018
Yeeeeeee
Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by PotatoSalad(m): 10:17am On Dec 10, 2018
Lol
Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by MufasaRebirth: 10:17am On Dec 10, 2018
Truth be told, the song is trash !!

We know he is a hit maker but he should calm down

6 Likes

Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 10, 2018
Is it your views? Park well

1 Like

Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by Ikem11(m): 10:18am On Dec 10, 2018
Pls how can I buy views? Get breaking news I wan upload for YouTube n I go hammer bigger
Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by festacman(m): 10:18am On Dec 10, 2018
Destroying other people's hustle is not good or cool as they say these days. PR and advert have always been part of marketing of product, good or bad.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 10, 2018
HAHA

1 Like

Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by Elexdallas(m): 10:20am On Dec 10, 2018
lol,
people shaa,
David shouldn't make these one popular,
And i heard someone saying fake ass, All your generation faking cant not even sum up davids real

1 Like

Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by odaniel1(m): 10:22am On Dec 10, 2018
Effing cultist threats! Wait if him com naija wetin u go do? send ur 'goons' after him? why not show up urself? braggart angry

5 Likes

Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by zone51: 10:23am On Dec 10, 2018
Ara Ija leyin wa

Biting is part of fighting

grin grin
Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by Obidiugwu: 10:24am On Dec 10, 2018
Wow,, Dm us for your musical videos and management,,, IG:@gozmoprime or henoproductions.com
Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by BluntBoy(m): 10:25am On Dec 10, 2018
What does this Davido feel like?

Is he the one that owns Africa. I feel like giving him a hot slap.

The beating his boys received in London has not taught him a lesson. Very soon, he would be the one to receive some serious beating.

9 Likes

Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by Nellybobo(m): 10:26am On Dec 10, 2018
LMao

1 Like

Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by BenNash: 10:26am On Dec 10, 2018
What type of stupid news is this??
Wizkid's fever got to 1 million views in 24 hours but that one no be fake views abi.
This davido's song even too like two days before it got to 1million views.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by zayyadoski(m): 10:30am On Dec 10, 2018
davido is loosing it....he should take it easy o, i understand the frustration dat wizkid has overthrown him within a year. but come on, the brand 'Davido' is there, he is still a big artiste...just do ur thing man there are no shortcuts to success

5 Likes

Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by Sleekfun: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2018
Davido is bursted by online Efcc

1 Like

Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 10, 2018
BenNash:
What type of stupid news is this??
Wizkid's fever got to 1 million views in 24 hours but that one no be fake views abi.
This davido's song even too like two days before it got to 1million views.

20hours.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by HomeOfMe(f): 10:35am On Dec 10, 2018
helobabe:
Pop singer Davido has been caught of buying fake views on YouTube to boost his latest single 'Wonder Woman'.

Jaguda's music blogger, Ayodeji who described his new song 'Wonder Woman' as thrash accused Davido of buying views to make the video hit One million views in 24-hours which is having 150k views before.

News from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/davido-caught-buying-fake-views-on-youtube-to-boost-his-new-song-wonder-woman
All dogs dey chop sh1t but na the one wey dem catch dem go accuse. Everyone is guilty. Kettle calling pot black.
Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2018
To be fair, he might not have bought views. We need proof.
Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by thaoriginator: 10:41am On Dec 10, 2018
grin
Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by Abudu2000(m): 10:42am On Dec 10, 2018
this is the biggest embarrassment to any artiste. no one knew artiste bought views until 50cent exposed rickross. but even himself admitted to buying views but he said something very funny, if after buying 450k views you still can't get to 1million views then it's a bigger flop and a shame to to your label.
Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by ALEXANDER51: 10:45am On Dec 10, 2018
hahahaha...na hustle
Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by Lekewots(m): 10:46am On Dec 10, 2018
domino4211:
grin

All i wanna know is how i can buy a fake veiw to veiw Chioma's pvssy..
That girl is so thick and sexy !!!

Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by VictorRomanov: 10:49am On Dec 10, 2018
This dude forgets that immediately you click on a video, whether you like it or don't, whether you finish watching it or not, it would be counted as viewed. Many of Davido's YouTube' s subscribers would click that video before they know it's wack or not.

1 Like

Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by aremz(m): 10:50am On Dec 10, 2018
Lol was davido the guy Olamide was referring to in his single BUGLE?
Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by Skirmishes(m): 10:50am On Dec 10, 2018
On the day of wonder woman release, I criticise the video on davido Instagram post, the video was thrash. 5 minutes later, he blocked me from his page. This artists don't like constructive criticism, they want niggas who licks their ass everytym.

Davido wanann compete with wizkid, cos wizkid got over 1million youttube views in 24 hours and 1.2million views on 2 music videos (come closer and fever). He wanna surpass it.
Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by Uglymugg: 10:50am On Dec 10, 2018
Lol, this low IQ Nigerians don't undersrand how YouTube view works.

Even when Marvels avengers endgame came out, it had 91,000 views and 207,000 upvotes and 30,000 comment. I guess you'll say they bought views too.

Lows IQ's don't understand decentralized view counter. You can never cheat YouTube views 'cause of the tech behind it.

1 Share

Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by Hircanus: 10:52am On Dec 10, 2018
Is that why davido is threatening him not to come to Africa? Davido is a mental case

1 Like

Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2018
i'm surprised yáll are surprised.
i knew it from the get go.
gut feeling

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Performing At A Child's Birthday Party 8 Years Ago (Throwback Video) / Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State / Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.