Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? (53547 Views)

Corona Virus: Davido Caught Wearing Face Mask And Hand Glove (photo). / Video : Bbnaija Star Diane Caught Buying Oranges From The Streets In Kaduna / Bbnaija Merck Eke Caught Buying Fake Followers On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 10, 2018
domino4211:
grin

All i wanna know is how i can buy a fake veiw to veiw Chioma's pvssy..
That girl is so thick and sexy !!!

Lol my bad man.
Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by Abagworo(m): 10:55am On Dec 10, 2018
Mikee7:
But to be honest the song isn't very good, I guess we will have to wait till its played everywhere before it sounds good in our ears

The song is good and layed back. I love it and it's on repeat for my woman.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by mastar111: 10:59am On Dec 10, 2018
grayht:
Davido YouTube channel is flunctuating
He is brought YouTube channel subscribers

"Amazing Grammar"

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin Where is GrammerNazi when u need him
Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 10, 2018
festacman:
Destroying other people's hustle is not good or cool as they say these days. PR and advert have always been part of marketing of product, good or bad.

Buying views is not PR but pure corporate fraud.

1 Like

Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by Micheezy7(m): 11:03am On Dec 10, 2018
Davido also bought views for his 'Fall' video.. The video was about 92million views few weeks ago now it's 98million. That views is too fast for a song that came out a year ago.

1 Like

Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by holyeye1989(m): 11:04am On Dec 10, 2018
����� Na only to call people bastard the small boy sabi

1 Like

Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 10, 2018
Uglymugg:
Lol, this low IQ Nigerians don't undersrand how YouTube view works.

Even when Marvels avengers endgame came out, it had 91,000 views and 270,000 upvotes and 30,000 comment. I guess you'll say they bought views too.

Lows IQ's don't understand decentralized view counter. You can never cheat YouTube views 'cause of the tech behind it.

But people still buy views.
Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by biztip: 11:06am On Dec 10, 2018
how can one sell such
Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 10, 2018
I think Wonder woman was okay. He celebrated women and also did something no artist has ever done, including all his baby mamas in the video with their kids including Chioma. So that alone can make the song gather lots of views. Tiwa's song #One was even better with good video, lyrics and stuff but still has not reached 1 million views.
But I shock as I dey see millions of views for Wonder woman after 2 days. Good thing this guy mentioned it. Fowl yansh don show grin
Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by Larryslim(m): 11:08am On Dec 10, 2018
mynairaland2018:
The video didn't even hit 1million in 24hrs. It was almost 2days. I think this his reality show novelty wore off after assurance. Now it's just tired.

I'm waiting for his O2 arena show in January. He will have to buy empty seats too cos I hear tickets are not selling. undecided
You hear?
Your papa don reach london before,or any of your family?
Oloshi ni e!
Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by Akuruoulo(m): 11:09am On Dec 10, 2018
Micheezy7:
Davido also bought views for is 'Fall' video.. The video was about 92million views few weeks ago now it's 98million. That views is too fast for a song that came out a year ago.

Guys Una c new davido record ?
He he he u don't even know say he bought it too
Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2018
Larryslim:

You hear?
Your papa don reach london before,or any of your family?
Oloshi ni e!
Lolz! undecided
Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by YouareaBITCH(f): 11:12am On Dec 10, 2018
You guys ain't smart at all.

This is a publicity stunt. grin

Now people will go to check it out.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by Trustee1: 11:17am On Dec 10, 2018
Haters can be so pressed! Why
Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by Newboss(m): 11:23am On Dec 10, 2018
The guy ended up saying nothing angry

Views going from 150k to 1m in 24hrs is not news angry

Maybe he should check how much subscribers are on the channel he's talking aboutangry

As usual, he knows Nigerians are dumb enough to swallow it without thinking angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 10, 2018
MJBOLT:
davido the noise maker,always making noise,making noise since 1960
sad shocked na when dey born davido papa sef?
Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by dashing07(m): 11:32am On Dec 10, 2018
Davido is trying to sell out, so he can make more money u have to be wise in life....u all will do same
Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by fajob: 11:32am On Dec 10, 2018
helobabe:
Pop singer Davido has been caught of buying fake views on YouTube to boost his latest single 'Wonder Woman'.

Jaguda's music blogger, Ayodeji who described his new song 'Wonder Woman' as thrash accused Davido of buying views to make the video hit One million views in 24-hours which is having 150k views before.

News from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/davido-caught-buying-fake-views-on-youtube-to-boost-his-new-song-wonder-woman

So?

FOR ALL TYPES CONTACT
FOR INSTALLATIONS (CCTV, BIOMETRIC ACCESS CONTROL ,REMOTE, DRONE, VIDEO DOOR BELLS ,TWO-WAY RADIOS, HOTEL DOOR LOCK, FIRE ALARM ,INTRUDER ALARM SYSTEMS) ETC.
Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by festacman(m): 11:37am On Dec 10, 2018
Xda59:

Buying views is not PR but pure corporate fraud.

Show business is make-believe contraption. Awards are bought. They sing with technology-enhaced voice. They are paid heavily to mime to their songs. They are given clothes free to make others buy. They employ outlandish scandals to sell songs and videos. The list goes on but the bottomline is show business is not about ethics unless you engage in copyright infringement or piracy.

1 Like

Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by Psmark: 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
What is this one talking about go on YouTube and look at people like drake cardi b nicki Minaj xxxtentacion videos it reaches 1M views in no time go and research

1 Like

Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by boujeeassnigga(m): 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
Caught?
Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by mechanics(m): 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
Edopesin:
I'm so happy right now
why happy?
Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by sunnymix: 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
festacman:

Show business is make-believe contraption. Awards are bought. They sing with technology-enhaced voice. They are paid heavily to mime to their songs. They are given clothes free to make others buy. They employ outlandish scandals to sell songs and videos. The list goes on but the bottomline is show business is not about ethics unless you engage in copyright infringement or piracy.
ur brain dy there wink

1 Like

Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by kay29000(m): 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
How was he busted buying views? So someone claiming Davido bought views is now enough evidence that he bought views? SMH
Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by keryj(f): 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
Is this gossip the reason why he could not spell bought
Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by Tanimola001(m): 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
domino4211:
grin

All i wanna know is how i can buy a fake veiw to veiw Chioma's pvssy..
That girl is so thick and sexy !!!
�� sharp guy.
Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by Princezibk: 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
OMG!this ayodeji guy is the bomb...guy no normal at all.oya Davido wipe your tears jawe
Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by Princezibk: 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
Abi i don check ni...hiss
YouareaBITCH:
You guys ain't smart at all.

This is a publicity stunt. grin

Now people will go to check it out.
Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by YouareaBITCH(f): 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
Princezibk:
Abi i don check ni...hiss

That u didn't, doesn't mean alot of people won't.

This song is gonna trend.
Thanks to AYO and Davido.
This is a planned something grin
Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by Kennethabel: 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
Davido is not lying ,I checked the views on YouTube now,it was 1,498,833 views,go and check it urself hater,Bleep hater,Bleep wizkid..........
Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by mmadu5(m): 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
the way davido reacted shows this is true
Re: Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? by MarthKrey(m): 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
The guy needs to get his fact right first.

Davido has over 1M subscribers on YouTube how do you expect him not to get over 1M views in 48hours? remember YouTube has visitors too and their views also count.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Performing At A Child's Birthday Party 8 Years Ago (Throwback Video) / Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State / Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.