Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,753 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim (4793 Views)

Buhari's Acting CJN Must Step Aside For The Next In Line Says Olawepo Hashim / APC Has Covenant With Poverty And Misery Says Olawepo Hashim / Atiku Will Take Nigeria Backward, Says Olawepo-hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by mrrights: 10:05am On Dec 10, 2018
Next year is Nigeria’s hour of glory, Says Olawepo Hashim
https://mrrightsng..com/2018/12/next-year-is-nigerias-hour-of-glory.html?m=1

Presidential Candidate of People's Trust (PT), Mr Olawepo Hashim has declared that 2019 will be Nigeria's year of glory.

The third force presidential candidate stated this after reacting to question on the refusal of President Muhammadu Buhari to assent to the electoral amendment bill during an interaction with journalist in Lagos.

According to him, “Next year is Nigeria’s hour of glory, and we will not allow anyone to prevent the glory of God from shinning on the nation.

Hashim maintained that, We have come a long way as a nation and Nigeria is no longer an entity that can be towed with, especially with the level of sacrifices our people have made”.

The Frontline Presidential Candidate had earlier accused the two dominant parties, the All Progressive Party (APC) and the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) of playing politics with the nation’s stability through the way and manner they are handling the electoral act.

He told reporters that the supposed top actors are falling below standards.

According to him, “The president is conducting himself like a typical Nigerian politician of the era of political decline, rather than behaving as a patriot that I have always thought he is. By his actions, he is simply saying let me benefit from the fraudulent process for my 2019 bid. You can push for the new law in 2023 when I will not be contesting.”

The candidate believed to be flying the flag of the young and the active, noted that the PDP led legislature had ample time to correct the perceived lacunas in the electoral act, which they had created in the first instance, but are rather distracting the polity with it.
Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by mrrights: 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
shocked
Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
Once Buhari leaves, Nigeria will make progress

3 Likes

Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by jokesilva987: 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
Yes!!! 2019 please come fast
Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
Yessss oooooo.
Can't wait for FeBuhari 2019.
Straight to the NEXT LEVEL.
Sai Baba, the man for the job.
cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by agylistic77: 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
I'm here to book space
Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by yrex01(m): 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
we making it already. Thank you !!
NEXT LEVEL PLS !!

2 Likes

Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
Remove your hand common........ grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by OmoManU: 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
A classic case of empty barrel made loudest noise
Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by ACHILLES45: 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
But Nigeria is a zoo country
Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
Baba, the true, hardworking and honest Nigerians stand with you in 2019...
We don't need your money to vote for you Baba.
2019, Let's go there....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by Ajibel(m): 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hashim is really getting so much coverage on NL

1 Like

Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by Sweetcollins: 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
OK
We receive
Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ajibel:
Hashim is really getting so much coverage on NL
You can say that again...
He looks genuine like Sowore and Madam Oby.
I Wish them the best
Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by bedspread: 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
It will be so In JESUS NAME.....Amen
Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by SocialJustice: 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
Online presidential candidate.
Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by sagio09: 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
undecided
Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by mrrights: 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
Gohashim2019

1 Like

Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by Ngobidiezenwata: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
And you think "year" and "hour" have anything in common abi....mtchhewww undecided
Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by brickswrites: 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
Surely!
It time for Nigeria to progress Sir
Take us to the Better Nigeria we yearn for

Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by femi4: 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
Mr talk talk....If you get 100k votes, I ll deactivate my account
Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
Look at illiterates above shouting next level, what a Shame from hopeless youths defendind vision less Jibril from Chad. 18k minimum wage kii all of una there. Umu nkapi.
Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by brainhgeek(m): 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
You mean its the year of the Lord? Many people's political career will hit the rock in 2019. The Lord will take over and every evil politician tormenting peace, progress and justice on this nation will be relieved of their breath.
Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by Isobug: 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
Just to improve his CV
Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by Beaten: 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hashim go and borrow money, give all hyperspace on social media, presenters on radio and TV, trade association head and you will win. I'm tired of Buhari. People no longer have call credit they are using WhatsApp to call
Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by bilms(m): 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
hum
Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by Samnavy: 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
We stand with atiku
Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by Adekunleideology(m): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
Is this Man a pastor?

angry
Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by princetom1(m): 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
TheGreenLand:
You can say that again...
He looks genuine like Sowore and Madam Oby.
I Wish them the best

Only one person posting about him and the guy is using 2 account... Apart from post here, try all the major news, ig and blogs, u will not hear of him, even in grassroot, is nowhere to be found unlike sowore... If u doubt me, check the guy that posted this news and u will know he is the only one plus only God knows the conivance he has with mods
Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by princetom1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
Beaten:
Hashim go and borrow money, give all hyperspace on social media, presenters on radio and TV, trade association head and you will win. I'm tired of Buhari. People no longer have call credit they are using WhatsApp to call

Sowore is not giving money to anyone to be heard and popular, he is simply working hard unlike some that only exist on a blog only

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Girl Is A Fraudster / Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People / Seun Osewa Reopens Investigation, Indicts Peter Obi For Money Launderng, Bribery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.