Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,310 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (5845 Views)

Poll: Who is the hottest

Youngies: 13% (4 votes)
Ferlie: 16% (5 votes)
Tmoni: 13% (4 votes)
Jbuoy: 0% (0 votes)
IBDAT: 6% (2 votes)
CHIEFOH: 40% (12 votes)
TOSIN: 0% (0 votes)
$HADEX: 10% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Sexy Guls And Cute Guys Upload Ur Pic...looking For My Taste!!! / Mukina2, Razor, Siena, Omo Eko, Acidrop, Aisha2, Yimiton, Tnaidr / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by OmoEko1(f): 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2007
spoilt:

these guys are copying and pasting random pics from the internet and you girls can't tell? puh-lease! grin
Plz get your fact straight angry angry angry angry next time before accusing us

All this guys are members of Nairaland

Leave the thread if you got nothing better to say angry angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by OmoEko1(f): 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2007
omogenaija:

IBdat should contest
Yea i forgot to add his name and i sent seun an email to fix it for us
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by alabiyemmy(m): 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2007
spoilt:

these guys are copying and pasting random pics from the internet and you girls can't tell? puh-lease! grin

I know myself when I see myself in a picture, bet you dont, hence you think people copy pictures off the net?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by busygirl(f): 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2007
I saw this guy's profile today and I was like WHOA!

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by OmoEko1(f): 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2007
busygirl:

I saw this guy's profile today and I was like WHOA!
Thank you, look for more plz, but cute guys wink wink

And what his is User name
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by busygirl(f): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2007
ChiefoH
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by OmoEko1(f): 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2007
busygirl:

ChiefoH
iight cool, i think she is gonna fix it now so i can add everyone's names to the pool
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by busygirl(f): 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2007
Although I can't see what the entire face looks like, But I think the picture is nice wink

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2007
@ busygirl

thanks for the pics., your endeavours are appreaciated wink kiss

omogenaija:

IBdat should contest

his pic, is already one, we just have to get seun to help edit the poll, my darling omo eko is already getting it covered wink

spoilt:

well i don't like jumping into conclussions wink so i'll ask nicely, were you referring to the owners of the pics, or the people that set up the thread??

@ omo eko
partner i think you should get hold of the first guy busygirl posted and make it smaller, so the thread doesn't get bogous and untidy

BTW i'm there, where i told you i was going wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by OmoEko1(f): 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2007
@cute-ass

I will tell her when she signs on back.

and i got to tell femi to send me his pic because he looks way better than the one busygirl posted

welcome back kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by Seun(m): 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2007
Ok, I'm giving you permission to edit this poll.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2007
@ omo eko

ok then and thanks for the welcome, the stupid idiotic messenger here will not sign me in ooh angry angry i think its sick in the head grin grin

i hope it gets started soonest lol
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by busygirl(f): 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2007
Omo-eko, I'm back!
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by OmoEko1(f): 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2007
Seun:

Ok, I'm giving you permission to edit this poll.
iight thanks grin wink

cute-ass:

@ omo eko

ok then and thanks for the welcome, the stupid idiotic messenger here will not sign me in ooh angry angry i think its sick in the head grin grin

i hope it gets started soonest lol
lol, don't worry it will work soon tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by OmoEko1(f): 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2007
busygirl:

Omo-eko, I'm back!
can u plz make the pic small, the pic of the first guy u posted wink wink thanks
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by spoilt(f): 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2007
i meant the first 2 pics look copied and pasted. the rest look real. omo-eko you dont have to blow a gasket! wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by busygirl(f): 11:28pm On Apr 14, 2007
Omo-eko, i tried the best i could. The picture itself is big.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by OmoEko1(f): 11:28pm On Apr 14, 2007
spoilt:

i meant the first 2 pics look copied and pasted. the rest look real. omo-eko you don't have to blow a gasket! wink

well all of them are members of Nairaland, just because you don't know them doesn't mean we copied and paste it angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by omogenaija(f): 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2007
busygirl send it to seun , he helps me with my oversized pics
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by OmoEko1(f): 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2007
busygirl:

Omo-eko, i tried the best i could. The picture itself is big.
You can post it now
omogenaija:

busygirl send it to seun , he helps me with my oversized pics
Busygirl u can copy the pic from my post and take down the one u first posted
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2007
spoilt:

i meant the first 2 pics look copied and pasted. the rest look real. omo-eko you don't have to blow a gasket! wink

i guessed that's what you were thinking, but no i don't think so

youngies have put some other photo on his profile earlier i know that because we both contribute to an i gbo-proverb thread like that

and the photos happen to be of the same person, i don't actually think its someone else but if it is well . .

but i guess that means that "if" those two really are themselves, then they have your vote?? cheesy cheesy or . .  undecided

BTW do you have anybody in mind?? all contibutions are appreciated grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by spoilt(f): 11:34pm On Apr 14, 2007
omo eko i dont mean you copied and pasted it. i mean the guys may have copied and pasted it on their profile. the first one looks like something out of ebony magazine. but if i'm wrong then the guy must really really be put together. good for him. grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by anabell(f): 12:02am On Apr 15, 2007
i better vote 4 youngies, i guess he is d most goodlookin, as 4 d other lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by busygirl(f): 12:07am On Apr 15, 2007
and this,

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by anabell(f): 12:12am On Apr 15, 2007
am yet to see a goodlookin hunk, guys u are doin a great job. keep it up wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by OmoEko1(f): 12:22am On Apr 15, 2007
anabell:

am yet to see a goodlookin hunk, guys u are doin a great job. keep it up wink
Thanks for your compliment. wink cheesy

But more thanks to my cute-ass and busygirl cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by 4Play(m): 12:29am On Apr 15, 2007
The more I see pics on this thread,the more I appreciate how handsome I am grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by OmoEko1(f): 12:34am On Apr 15, 2007
4 Play:

The more I see pics on this thread,the more I appreciate how handsome I am grin grin
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy, 4play why are u wishing u were good looking like this guys grin grin grin, you and i both know that u are one short fat guy with a pot belly. tongue tongue tongue so prove me wrong by posting your pic grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 12:34am On Apr 15, 2007
4 Play:

so why don't you do us the honour of sharing your supposedly "art of work" self with us wink grin grin

till then i'll stick to omo eko's description of you one fat, short one with pot belly lol grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by omofancy(f): 12:44am On Apr 15, 2007
Hi cute-ass caught u on (who's on) just needed to say wazup to u nd thanks for welcoming to moi to da site.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 1:01am On Apr 15, 2007
omofancy:

Hi cute-ass caught u on (who's on) just needed to say wazup to u nd thanks for welcoming to moi to da site.

LOL grin grin grin you did? well lots of people keep catching me there lately lol grin grin

and it was my pleasure welcoming you, always exciting with newbies wink

wazup?? well i'm fine, "i dey kampe" some will say, just chilling cheesy

and you dearie, how are you?? and how is life nairaland treating you?? hope you're enjoying yourself?? wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by omogenaija(f): 2:57am On Apr 15, 2007
edited

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male / Ilorin Sugar Mummy / Olosho In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.