Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (5844 Views)

Poll: Who is the hottest

Youngies: 13% (4 votes)
Ferlie: 16% (5 votes)
Tmoni: 13% (4 votes)
Jbuoy: 0% (0 votes)
IBDAT: 6% (2 votes)
CHIEFOH: 40% (12 votes)
TOSIN: 0% (0 votes)
$HADEX: 10% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Sexy Guls And Cute Guys Upload Ur Pic...looking For My Taste!!! / Mukina2, Razor, Siena, Omo Eko, Acidrop, Aisha2, Yimiton, Tnaidr / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by star01(m): 5:48am On Apr 25, 2007
ladies first, now bounce
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 25, 2007
hmmmmmm
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by star01(m): 5:50am On Apr 25, 2007
come on gal, dont be scared , it dosent hurt, bring it on
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 5:51am On Apr 25, 2007
please darlings, we wouldn't want this thread locked due to off-topic posts so please wink

@ star01
Chat line is a better thread for toasting wink grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 25, 2007
@ star

am too nice to be rude, am too fresh to be insulted, hehehehe tongue
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 25, 2007
or u hate me cos am fly and ur not, cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by star01(m): 5:56am On Apr 25, 2007
muchbabe:

or u hate me because am fly and your not, cheesy
now u trying to imitate my words, am A STAR, i always fly, u are a MUCHROOM, u nasty and ugly, u too COLD TO FLY GIRL
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 25, 2007
hahahahah, picture says it all, drop urs lets find out

monkey no fine but him mama lik am sha
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 5:58am On Apr 25, 2007
cute-ass:

please darlings, we wouldn't want this thread locked due to off-topic posts so please wink

@ star01
Chat line is a better thread for toasting wink grin

please, please and please peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!

The matured one amongst you should please use the "silence method" wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by star01(m): 6:00am On Apr 25, 2007
cute-ass:

please, please and please peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!
COME ON GIRL, be patient, ok i wanna be in the race, u happy?
muchbabe:

hahahahah, picture says it all, drop urs lets find out

monkey no fine but him mama lik am sha
i just did gal, hmmmmm u PC is wACK to view pix hahahaha
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 25, 2007
PC wack, wdf u talkin bout, ma mac beats urs anyday,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 25, 2007
u'all are distractin me, hav exam tomoro and i aint gonna write nairaland on the paper
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by star01(m): 6:03am On Apr 25, 2007
muchbabe:

PC wack, wdf u talkin bout, ma mac beats urs anyday,

hm i run on customised sony vaio, i always fly, AM A STAR

dont matter i gat ur bACK
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 6:04am On Apr 25, 2007
@ muchbabe
now you're taking this too far, i gave you the link to contribute positively not the other way round.
When this turns into an oral abuse, the whole thread would be locked and we've done alot to watch our labour wash down the drain.
So please i'm begging you, just ignore his comments wink

@ star01
if you want to join, then just paste your pic., your attitude is not likeable angry
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by acidrop(f): 6:04am On Apr 25, 2007
star, i want u 2 be part of this, post ur pic right nw

i gat ur back 4 this one
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by star01(m): 6:06am On Apr 25, 2007
cute-ass:

@ star01
if you want to join, then just paste your pic., your attitude is not likeable angry
amma change for good thenn

P.S, star dosent cares
acidrop:

star, i want you to be part of this, post your pic right nw

i gat your back 4 this one
u sure, but i gat more enemies than FREINDS
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 25, 2007
@ cute-ass,

no probs gal, we just foolin around, nuttin serious

anyways i cam here for fine bobossss, just to feed ma eyes
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by star01(m): 6:07am On Apr 25, 2007
muchbabe:

anyways i cam here for fine bobossss, just to feed ma eyes
am all urs if u could vote for me
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 25, 2007
put ur pic thn

but ur name aint on the list though
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by acidrop(f): 6:13am On Apr 25, 2007
star01:

amma change for good thenn

P.S, star dosent caresu sure, but i gat more enemies than FREINDS

didnt i just say i gat ur back, common mann, am more than a million friend, and dont worry when it comes 2 campaining am good, so do ur part, post ur best pic wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by star01(m): 6:15am On Apr 25, 2007
muchbabe:

put your pic thn

but your name aint on the list though
didnt subcribe, gonna do that if my enemies wont be bias, but am scared too
acidrop:

didnt i just say i gat your back, common mann, am more than a million friend, and don't worry when it comes 2 campaining am good, so do your part, post your best pic wink
what about my enemies?, u cant run the deal alone,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by acidrop(f): 6:19am On Apr 25, 2007
star i gat friend, heapz of em, so if am ur friend i can get my friends 2 vote BTW

who did omoeko and cute ass vote 4 sef undecided
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 25, 2007
mennnnnn, dont u guys sleep, am waitin to see if u'all will go offline, i got exams pity me guys and stop postin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 6:21am On Apr 25, 2007
acidrop:

who did omoeko and cute ass vote 4 sef undecided

well nobody's votes will count yet. We've gotten more candidates than at the beginning so now we're still on the run to get the poll edited and modified, all pics will be reposted in unism, earlier votes will be deleted. Then the drums will start rolling wink

A fresh start i'll call it cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by acidrop(f): 6:46am On Apr 25, 2007
so can u like annouce star in, star way ur pic nw, no spoil my campaign oooo
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by maree7(f): 6:48am On Apr 25, 2007
lol
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by Sisimama(f): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2007
See what they turned the thread into shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry

Why do people love going offtopic angry angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by debosky(m): 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2007
sisimama kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by puker(m): 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2007
Juat imagine how these urgly gals dey make fool of all the handsome bobos. Too bad they don't see any good looking guy from all the pictures. Have they even bothered to hang their pix here, NNNNOOOOO.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by TEEbAbA3(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2007
abi ooooooo they dint even see TEE-bAbA
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by Sisimama(f): 8:01pm On Apr 25, 2007
TEE-bAbA:

abi ooooooo they dint even see TEE-bAbA
Please post your pic and let us see what you look like wink

puker:

Juat imagine how these urgly gals dey make fool of all the handsome bobos. Too bad they don't see any good looking guy from all the pictures. Have they even bothered to hang their pix here, NNNNOOOOO.
Shraappppppppppppppp, what is wrong with your NLANDER self, can't people just go with the flow without causing wahala in other peoples thread angry angry angry

Are you jealous because your pic isn't among those other guys pics shocked shocked shocked shocked

Post your pic and let see what you look like

debosky:

sisimama kiss kiss
Abeg no kiss me joooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy, abi have we met before grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by TEEbAbA3(m): 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2007
hey sisi do u mind looking in ma profile grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olosho In Ibadan / Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male / Ilorin Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.