Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! (16889 Views)

Bought A Lemon And Now I Want To Use It For A Project Car / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being / Rolls-Royce Sold A Record 5,152 Cars In 2019, The Highest Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by legalwealth(m): 8:51am On Dec 12, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

nah just that I haven't serviced my catalyst so till I service it I chose not to call legalwealth.... only legalo

Eeyah... Kpele!

God will provide money for you to use in servicing it. I dey wonder how your mouth go dey be and how spit go dey comot as you dey call legalo instead of legalwealth.
Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by legalwealth(m): 8:54am On Dec 12, 2018
thebigkendo:

We just dey look am grin grin

With one eye shey? If I wan remain still sey na my friend, una no go know sey na me but inbuilt integrity in me won't tolerate that.
Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by CarGuideNG: 8:55am On Dec 12, 2018
smiley
Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by thebigkendo(m): 8:56am On Dec 12, 2018
legalwealth:

With one eye shey? If I wan remain still sey na my friend, una no go know sey na me but inbuilt integrity in me won't tolerate that.

Yimu.. I knew it was you!!!

1 Like

Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by legalwealth(m): 9:00am On Dec 12, 2018
TheCar:

Go read Oga Gazzuzz guide on buying a Nigeria Used Car.

If you get it right, you would not only get a good car but you get it at affordable rate.

Also do some due diligence before making payment.

When I want to buy my car, aside the mechanic opinion, I did some due diligence before making payment.

The person that sold the car is the first user, he bought it brand new at Briscoe.

I asked for the ODO meter reading, He gave me and I did some small calculation using his residence and office address to see is the ODO meter reading make any sense.

First physical (mechanic) inspection was done at his office car park and during our communication he told once told me where he reside.

So I help him (sorry myself) calculate distance from his house to office multiply by number of year the car was in use and the ODO meter reading make sense.

Every details matter before and during car purchase. Don't overlook any details even if it's small. Your mechanic wouldn't do everything, you as a buyer also have a role to play.

Once payment is made, any details overlooked during the transaction becomes your liability.

Don't fall victim, be careful, don't rush it, do your due diligence, get a trustworthy and competent mechanic & also trust your GUT feeling before making payment.

If you get it right, your bank account would THANK you for making the right choice.

If you overlooked any details during the transaction, well ask the OP's bank account. cheesy grin grin

Nice one. Please drop the link to the thread.

Na who over 1.9M go comot for em account for wetin e no come enjoy no go affect? grin grin grin

Life goes on though; lesson learnt! !!
Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by legalwealth(m): 9:01am On Dec 12, 2018
thebigkendo:

Yimu.. I knew it was you!!!

Yimuing with that your flat nose? If I no end up talk sey na me, you no go know oga.
Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:16am On Dec 12, 2018
legalwealth:

Eeyah... Kpele!

God will provide money for you to use in servicing it. I dey wonder how your mouth go dey be and how spit go dey comot as you dey call legalo instead of legalwealth.

well, u know we Behind like that.... we cool with names et all.....

BTW why should spit be pouring from ur mouth when u speak.... that's gross..... where did u grow up?

God has been really faithful to u oh.... I can only imagine how u grew from pit to grass waiting for the grace to come and move u to next level.....

I can recommend some trainings for u so u can 'Behind urself a Lil..... u know its not about buying cars, getting duped, begging people upandan and having a bontel that can browse, that makes one Behind..... u need to have poise and composure.... u can easily learn carriage but not poise and composure....

I'm sure if u had composure that dealer wouldn't have sold that lemon to u....

u need it bro..... I'll see if I can scout online for some vendors and facilitators of such skill....
Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 12, 2018
legalwealth:

Nice one. Please drop the link to the thread.

Na who over 1.9M go comot for em account for wetin e no come enjoy no go affect? grin grin grin

Life goes on though; lesson learnt! !!

https://www.nairaland.com/4143465/guide-buying-nigerian-used-car

Authored By: Prof Gazzuzz
Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2018
no harm intended oh, only pun
Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by legalwealth(m): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

well, u know we Behind like that.... we cool with names et all.....

BTW why should spit be pouring from ur mouth when u speak.... that's gross..... where did u grow up?

God has been really faithful to u oh.... I can only imagine how u grew from pit to grass waiting for the grace to come and move u to next level.....

I can recommend some trainings for u so u can Behind urself a Lil..... u know its not about buying cars, getting duped, begging people upandan and having a bontel that can browse, that makes one Behind..... u need to have poise and composure.... u can easily learn carriage but not poise and composure....

I'm sure if u had composure that dealer wouldn't have sold that lemon to u....

u need it bro..... I'll see if I can scout online for some vendors and facilitators of such skill....

grin grin grin

Someone cannot play with you again. Small time you have taken it very personal which I never expected.

Anyways! No vex biko! !!
Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:25am On Dec 12, 2018
legalwealth:

grin grin grin

Someone cannot play with you again. Small time you have taken it very personal which I never expected.

Anyways! No vex biko! !!

lolz no fear.... no harm intended

all our Hausa guys shey no fear is fearoharam?
Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:27am On Dec 12, 2018
please is SEUN aware of all these useless auto correct on his site? T. U.S.H is auto corrected to behind WTF
I was already vexing with the "flat. head to igbo.".... it's not OK oh
Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:41am On Dec 12, 2018
please we need to organize a small get together for all we cartalkers.... venue Gazuzz workshop.....

make we for see all of una face to face...

who would u really like to see?
as for me.... I'd like the see the lecturer with many faces...
diportivo and nurey, he is your responsibility.
you guys will make sure he comes and make sure he behaves himself, make sure he doesn't over booze and make sure he gets to his house in one piece...

aunty radu whereever u are coordinate dru ....he must be there.... and also make sure he doesn't come and hawk anything there else we will throw him out

I really look forward to seeing u guys....

then Gazuzz make sure that soldier with his uber-loving wifey makes it there

can this happen?
Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by Maskedtitan: 9:55am On Dec 12, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
please we need to organize a small get together for all we cartalkers.... venue Gazuzz workshop.....

you guys will make sure he comes and make sure he behaves himself, make sure he doesn't over booze and make sure he gets to his house in one piece...

aunty radu whereever u are coordinate dru ....he must be there.... and also make sure he doesn't come and hawk anything there else we will throw him out

then Gazuzz make sure that soldier with his uber-loving wifey make it there

can this happen?
Haa! You wouldn’t love to see me?

1 Like

Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by banky3w(m): 9:58am On Dec 12, 2018
legalwealth:

If you wan remain say your friend Wetin? If I hear...... You just don't have the stomach to keep yourself anonymous oga, you didn't even know when you slipped tongue until we pointed it out grin grin. As the story unfolds, your inner consciousness craved sympathy from the contributors which made you slip. I'm not sure you'll get the sympathy from DAN (Demeanour's Association of Nairaland) but I sympathize with the money you had to part with sha.

1 Like

Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2018
Maskedtitan:

Haa! You wouldn’t love to see me?

u be one person na..... I really wanna see the guy with many faces and different personalities.

he might be like I'm ****1 and I don't drink beer
#later on, ****1 was found boozing himself to stupor... when asked he'd be like; no now.... I'm now ****2, don't worry when I'm going home I'll switch to ****1
Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:12am On Dec 12, 2018
legalwealth:

Lol!

I later said that I have a reason for starting with that which is for absolute response. Nairalander do act someone when they know that it is the direct person asking for their opinion.

Sheybi you people don know! !!

I knew since late Nov, just de look u.

1 Like

Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by Maskedtitan: 10:12am On Dec 12, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

u be one person na..... I really wanna see the guy with many faces and different personalities.

he might be like I'm ****1 and I don't drink beer
#later on, ****1 was found boozing himself to stupor... when asked he'd be like; no now.... I'm now ****2, don't worry when I'm going home I'll switch to ****1
I see! Make no mistakes, I might be ****1.

Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2018
Maskedtitan:

I see! Make no mistakes, I might be ****1.

only the event will tell....

and to curb impersonation..... when a person gets to the venue.... he will be required to verify his moniker by posting the work that he will be shown at the gate on Gazuzz thread....

PS all words are unique and must be posted immediately the user/moniker/person gets it.... no calls..... thank God we will have a trigger happy soldier at the event ..... do anyhow.... see anyhow

1 Like

Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by banky3w(m): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Lobatan......

1 Like

Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:23am On Dec 12, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

chaiiiiiii legalo, ur uncle has been following u from day one...
now u own a Lexus with a badass uncle that can maintain it oh
Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by seunoj: 10:24am On Dec 12, 2018
banky3w:

Lobatan......
Gbam. Eagle eye✌️
Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:27am On Dec 12, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Say God. grin grin
Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by dapotemi: 10:32am On Dec 12, 2018
TheCar:

Go read Oga Gazzuzz guide on buying a Nigeria Used Car.

If you get it right, you would not only get a good car but you get it at affordable rate.

Also do some due diligence before making payment.

You are right. Due dilligence matters a lot. I have read everything GAZZUZZ wrote about buying a used car, infact I have notebook on it and I save some of his quote for future use. My first car was a nig used too, I was armed with a lot of info frm Gazzuzz and other knowledgeable guys here b4 goin for inspection. I went to the owners office 3 times before I took a kazeem there. Based on all info frm here, I knew car was a good car and kazeem also confirm it. The owner, not dealer was also very honest. I think 90% of d time the prob are d middlemen, d dealer. I bot this car, use it for two and half years and I later sold it. I made extra 200k profit frm that sales. I couldnt believe it myself. The person who bought d car still they thank me. Mileage was high wen I bot it, owner did not make attempt to change it, AC was blowing hot and owner told me all wat he has done to fix it but fail. So immediately I paid, I fix d AC starting frm wat previous owner has not done. AC served me well. I advice pple to buy frm owner directly if possible.

When I want to buy my car, aside the mechanic opinion, I did some due diligence before making payment.

The person that sold the car is the first user, he bought it brand new at Briscoe.

I asked for the ODO meter reading, He gave me and I did some small calculation using his residence and office address to see is the ODO meter reading make any sense.

First physical (mechanic) inspection was done at his office car park and during our communication he told once told me where he reside.

So I help him (sorry myself) calculate distance from his house to office multiply by number of year the car was in use and the ODO meter reading make sense.

Every details matter before and during car purchase. Don't overlook any details even if it's small. Your mechanic wouldn't do everything, you as a buyer also have a role to play.

Once payment is made, any details overlooked during the transaction becomes your liability.

Don't fall victim, be careful, don't rush it, do your due diligence, get a trustworthy and competent mechanic & also trust your GUT feeling before making payment.

If you get it right, your bank account would THANK you for making the right choice.

If you overlooked any details during the transaction, well ask the OP's bank account. cheesy grin grin

Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by Inception(m): 10:37am On Dec 12, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Baba shey you don join the monitoring spirit crew (MSC) shocked shocked
Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by Inception(m): 10:39am On Dec 12, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

can this happen?

grin
Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by thebigkendo(m): 10:43am On Dec 12, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

grin grin grin No mind the guy, come dey think say e dey mumu us
Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by thebigkendo(m): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

can this happen?

You want volvo people to come and........
Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2018
thebigkendo:

You want volvo people to come and........
lol.... shey they held their closed door event and nobody cried
Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by Maskedtitan: 11:09am On Dec 12, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

only the event will tell....

and to curb impersonation..... when a person gets to the venue.... he will be required to verify his moniker by posting the work that he will be shown at the gate on Gazuzz thread....

PS all words are unique and must be posted immediately the user/moniker/person gets it.... no calls..... thank God we will have a trigger happy soldier at the event ..... do anyhow.... see anyhow
Hmm. I no dey come una event again..

Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 12, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

can this happen?

Did Gazzuzz offend you?

If yes, please pardon him.

You don forget say on Uber thread the soldier said 'When I meet 'Your Enemy', I would 'Waste' You.

So you wan give am the opportunity abi.

Thank God I am not invited.

Have Fun
Re: Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 12, 2018
thebigkendo:

You want volvo people to come and meet Honda people for Toyota discussion........

Fixed.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

These Are 9 Of The Worst Scandals In Auto Industry History / Most Reliable And Maintenance Friendly Car/suv / I Intend To Take My Car Mileage To 500,000km

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.