Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat (34978 Views)

If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan / If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila / "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Johnkennie(m): 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
Mumu follower, person dey threatening someone's life and you still de like the post.

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by pascalbenz: 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
. All diss yoruba niggies go just dey rake any how!

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Dilianne(f): 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
Job details - Making and selling of popcorn.

You can make 20,000 (more or less) depending on how much you sell.
Excellent customer service skills required
Previous food service experience is preferred
Note: You can operate from the convenience of your house.

Extra training would also be given if required!
Email: dilianne2@gmail.com

DA popcorns! More than just popcorns!
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by ALEXANDER51: 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
hahaha... difference is clear..want will be davido next step ..noise maker
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by opeyemiskullman(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
DAVIDO! NA ROM PINKIN.......! IF U DROP AYO -JAGUDA ...! ALLAH GO DROP YOU..!!
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by udemzyudex(m): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
BlaqTesla:
angry angry The guy (Davido) is a show off and show offs no Dey last... God Go Humble You One Day!!!
Akpa Amu!!!

Showing off na celebrity things, you can't take it away from them. grin

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by BrokenCock: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
This guy suppose dey do NYSC ooh

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Ayobami7(m): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
Seen
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by festacman(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
Many Nigerians take things for granted. You document a threat to somebody's life and a clear hate speech on social media and take it as if it is nothing.

Do this outside the shore of this country and you get into deep shit.

What if this guy gets into Naija this December and get killed by Davido's enemies who leave behind a clear implicating note like ' Don't mess the Boss OBO". Davido should learn to thrash people without threats.

But I guess with Nigerian Police, celebrities get away with felonies: Burna Boy, Small Doctor most recently.

3 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Heywhizzy(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
Allylic:
the guy only stated his own view about the matter,Davido should have countered him with facts and figures.He shouldn't have responded in that manner now ..In my mind self,I think the Ayo guy might be right after all....
Jaguda.com is a popular music site, owned by Ayo Jaguda, he is meant to be dealing with facts and figures.. he is an authority in a way when it comes to music, he should have left "guesses, mays and mights" for gossip bloggers

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
Anyone close to that guy may end up dead tongue
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Researchclue: 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
Is this one okay?? Some people are so daft. Understand before commenting
BlaqTesla:
angry angry The guy (Davido) is a show off and show offs no Dey last... God Go Humble You One Day!!!
Akpa Amu!!!
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
lonecatt:
One is ayodeji and the other is adeleke
Na dem Dem
Madt people everywhere
Your mum...she's a failure. It's obvious she didn't train you well. No insult meant.

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by zabuur: 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
Earthbound:
LMAO! So my guy can fear but him sabi run mouth abi? Make you and your lawyers carry your cross.

And if anything happens to him and the Adeleke lad is being arrested, you'll be d one to start shouting it's APC.

Your so called role models should start learning how to deal with anything and everything maturely.

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Snapchat: 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Allylic:
the guy only stated his own view about the matter,Davido should have countered him with facts and figures.He shouldn't have responded in that manner now ..In my mind self,I think the Ayo guy might be right after all....

Honourable Minister of Social Media Behaviour.

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Omoty08: 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
BlaqTesla:
Akpa Amu!!!
instead of u to pray to fit into the class of ppl dat have wat to show off,u re praying that God should humble him....... humble him for what,for been human,al is well with you

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Allylic(f): 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
Snapchat:

Honourable Minister of Social Media Behaviour.
thank you my Personal assistant on Social Media Behaviour.

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by KELVONISTIC: 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
abi na dem dem

Smadeinc:
People with blue tick fight, wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Omoty08: 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
doctoradekokolo:
Your mum...she's a failure. It's obvious she didn't train you well. No insult meant.
jesus so wat is dis,accolade?
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by mickeymimi: 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
Smadeinc:
People with blue tick fight, wetin concern me

pls no offence

where did u get this pic from? and who are the elderly man and woman at the front...
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by tomiwakeem: 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
doctoradekokolo:
you are not any different from him.
Insulting someone's mum shows that there is something you lack.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Triangles1(m): 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
David is always known for his childish behaviors, if APC are to hold him responsible for some of his statement during PDP campaign for his derogatory comments in Osun, who is him to threaten some one. He should not do what he does to does of his late friend.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Djauro: 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
Make davido no go use him mouth put himself for trouble one day
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Omoty08: 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
KELVONISTIC:
abi na dem dem

na u get sense pass
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Djauro: 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
TarOrfeek:

(7)

Think twice.....

Mgba no be beans.
Shut up!! Stupid cultist

3 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Shookonekilla: 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
TarOrfeek:

(7)

Think twice.....

Mgba no be beans.

Ngba ngba things o

3 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Triangles1(m): 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
Djauro:

Shut up!! Stupid cultist

Don't mind them, forming cultis. The most annoying part is the poor among them are the one killing themselves like lizard. Little children that has labeled cult with bad name..... Ngba gbam wey no go put food for their table. Bunch of smelos

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by WrathOfHadez(m): 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
Heywhizzy:
I'm ashamed of Ayo Jaguda if as a professional music blogger, he placed "personal opinion" over facts

Davido shouldn't have threatened him notwithstanding

People called him show off and said he won't last at the start of his career, now he is one of Africa's biggest export, at this rate, he can only get better and bigger

Music reviews everywhere are based on opinions. Our music critics here are even less brutal, read reviews of Western music critic and compare.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by SFSNIPER(m): 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
gaventa:
Katsina no Be better state
papa ur head dey there.

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by kaidenjr(m): 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nigga's scared !

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by gaventa: 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
ORMD
SFSNIPER:
papa ur head dey there.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by hajide(m): 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
Excallibur:
So Davido actually thinks people on the streets of Africa will fight this guy for him grin
No reason am ooo...u never jam diehard fans abi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties / A Recent Photo Of Azadus / B-Red And His Father, Senator Ademola Adeleke Pictured At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.