Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat (34977 Views)

If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan / If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila / "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Denikayan: 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
I detest short people, they like wahala
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
MJBOLT:
davido cannot do anything,he's a noise maker
He is also a cultist. He can send his boys to do the job for him.

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by ofiko123(m): 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
grin
Excallibur:
So Davido actually thinks people on the streets of Africa will fight this guy for him grin

no mind am the guy na mumu
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Ikidons(m): 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
Real men are never afraid to tell the truth. And One those not have to fight to be a strong man.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
tomiwakeem:
you are not any different from him.
Insulting someone's mum shows that there is something you lack.
Wait...na you introduce that muff to nairaland. Okay. cheesy

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Talkwell: 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Colourich:
He is also a cultist. He can send his boys to do the job for him.

Thank you for this, that's exactly what those people on the fp should have said. Instead of low key defending the blogger to keep running his mouth.

They've forgotten what burna boy(sane cult group as davido) did to a fellow musician Mr 2kay. Yet nothing happened to burna boy. Even after 2kay went to court.

When shit goes south everybody go lockup and na so so sorry we go dey read.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Hoodbilonia: 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
wtf is davido
a punk asss who cant relate with western world
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Heywhizzy(m): 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
WrathOfHadez:

Music reviews everywhere are based on opinions. Our music critics here are even less brutal, read reviews of Western music critic and compare.
I know right, their podcast and all but they critic and review music according to their opinions, not laying "false" accusations about YouTube views, album sales, all these require facts not opinions

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
But davido acted foolishly shaa... Apc can hijack this now. they can hurt this guy and all eyes will fall on davido, and they will use it to witch hunt him. davido no try.

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Samnavy: 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
You no get mind you dey talk any how, jealousy don kill you grin
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Collins10(m): 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
Shebi we are still talking about views and opinions here?
You called someone's hardwork and efforts trash, and you said it is your personal opinion.

Well, in this case, the threat he just issued to you is also his own personal opinion that you dare not come to Nigeria again.

Mouth, na you get.
Trouble, na you dey find.
Mind, you no get.
Small threat, you don begin call lawyers.
Shut up or Respectfully air your views, you no fit.

My friend, keep quiet!
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Lalas247(f): 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
What can davido do .. he should just shut up nonsense

I will just slap Chioma grin nonsense
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by adeife19(m): 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
before nah follower on istagram this stupid man way call himself davido they buy now he done dey buy views on youtube,abeg mr david your latest video way you just release no fit reach fever most view video on youtube,no matter how you buy views,idiot man am really ashame of you,bastard and a jeolous fool that why i like my man wizzy he won't stick too low to do such a thing
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by adeife19(m): 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
wtf is davido a punk asss who cant relate with western world hahahahaha
yah that why he can't be better than wizzy
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by enemmo(f): 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
BillGoldberg:
These fools are usin style to promote the useless song and video and gullible Nigerians are buying into it. Has anyone not noticed that anytime Davido wants to do a new song or just released a new song, he will start up a fake controversy? This Davido is very very mischievous.

Spot on.

When I started seeing threads like

NYSC cancels Davidos service year
NYSC lists offences Davido has committed
Daddy Freeze says Davido is better that Wizkid etc within the same week, I knew a single was nearby.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by notoriousbabe: 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
You'll be beated by Davido and his gang and nothing will happen.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by bush112(m): 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
Heywhizzy:
I'm ashamed of Ayo Jaguda if as a professional music blogger, he placed "personal opinion" over facts

Davido shouldn't have threatened him notwithstanding

People called him show off and said he won't last at the start of his career, now he is one of Africa's biggest export, at this rate, he can only get better and bigger
Good talk
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by WrathOfHadez(m): 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
Heywhizzy:
I know right, their podcast and all but they critic and review music according to their opinions, not laying "false" accusations about YouTube views, album sales, all these require facts not opinions
Yeah, the blogger went overboard by claiming davido bought his YouTube views.

But if his claim that davido acquired over 1m views in a day, then it is suspicious. But again, not even a gangster rapper would respond with the kind of raw, classless responce davido spat out.

That should be a cause for concern
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
Excallibur:
So Davido actually thinks people on the streets of Africa will fight this guy for him grin
The guy Dey dream dreams angry angry angry
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
Omoty08:
instead of u to pray to fit into the class of ppl dat have wat to show off,u re praying that God should humble him....... humble him for what,for been human,al is well with you
Osino Gini
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Yoighaman(m): 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
TarOrfeek:

(7)

Think twice.....

Mgba no be beans.

Davido should understand that nobody or group has the monopoly of power. As he thinks he is a 'strong man', so do others think and that's why we see unnecessary and avoidable clashes. Moreso, as a celebrity, he should control himself and be a role model. He is not the only 'strong man' in Nigeria, there are several thousands others who are cool, calm and collected.

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
BillGoldberg:
These fools are usin style to promote the useless song and video and gullible Nigerians are buying into it. Has anyone not noticed that anytime Davido wants to do a new song or just released a new song, he will start up a fake controversy? This Davido is very very mischievous.

Exactly. And he has many social media influencers in his pocket dt he uses.

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Smadeinc: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
mickeymimi:

pls no offence

where did u get this pic from? and who are the elderly man and woman at the front...
Got it from nairaland,have no idea who they are
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
SweetBuns make we day go..These ones no get sense jare

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by daniwise(m): 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
gaventa:
Katsina no Be better state

Who no go nor know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Recent Photo Of Azadus / Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties / Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.