Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

How Did You Find Your Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Your Wife? (282 Views)

Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You / Do Not Sponsor Her Education Or Career If She Is Not Your Wife: Miss Cokie / Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Find Your Wife? by Princecanada: 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hi Nairalanders,
I hope your day is going on great. I've got a question for the married folks on this forum "how did you find your wife?". I am young, single and searching, planning to get married in three years time. I am not in a relationship and even when I want to start one, I can't seem to make a choice. I seem to fall in and out of love easily. I may like a person today, tomorrow that feeling may change. I just ain't sure of my feelings. Sometimes I desire someone to be with, and other times I just enjoy being alone.
I'd love to have a happy family with adorable kids someday. I don't want to make any mistakes choosing my spouse. I don't know if this is because I am an only child and grew up in solitude. I don't enjoy people's company that much.
So friends, what are your thoughts and how did you find your wife? What convinced you that she's the right person for you?

(1) (Reply)

How To Harness The Power Of Intention And Use It To Your Advantage / Ankara Train Crash Leaves Nine Dead, 47 Injured / I Wanted A Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.