Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,212 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria (43244 Views)

Top 10 Worst NYSC Orientation Camp In Nigeria 2023/2024 / Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Yankee101: 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
You're quoting 2013 stats in 2018?

Which school you go abeg?
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by REDshouse(m): 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hostermipo:
Osun State? i bet you have never been to osun camp, it is actually one of the best. I thought I would see the likes of Niger state
Osun camp is the best I served there and no complain. ...as for the food.... Feeding is not compulsory ...u can patronise mammy if u can afford it...
Their meal is far above average
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Kareldenedo: 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
Who ever did this post have not gone to BAYELSA state camp.....anything worst than that is hell

2 Likes

Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by aol(m): 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
Osun camp in ede is second best after ogun camp, op I don't thin you really have any idea of what you're talking about. You need to go to Osun camp and see how conducive and organized the camp is.
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by simple250: 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ogun State camp is Bae kiss

1 Like

Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Adeniyi27(m): 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
Imagine, 2013 and 2018. You're wicked. Are you telling me that you are still the same since that time till now? So nothing has improved in your life since 2013? That's not fair enough. I served in Sokoto and it was very conducive. You can't compare your camping experience in Farfaru with Wammako... Better still, you can try to go on a vacation, just to see new development there...

3 Likes

Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by EwejeOyewole(m): 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
I camped in Kaduna in 2015. it should not be on this list
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by banio: 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
All camps have watery soup and we defecate using short put method.

1 Like

Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by bedspread: 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
I really Thank GOD for the privileges he gave me in Life....

I was the 1st set of my University and so I had a new hostel and toilet facilities to use..

I served in Yobe state in 2006 and we were the first set of people to Make use of the Fika camp...

I just wonder what Fika camp looks like now!

If not this privileges GOD gave Me, I wonder if I could survive any of this places....

1 Like

Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by MOTOPARK: 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
I served in kaduna, to be quite honest black Gold camp is cool and decent hostel and good toilet
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by MOTOPARK: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
EwejeOyewole:
I camped in Kaduna in 2015. it should not be on this list
what plattoon are?because I equally served there 2015 black gold
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Arckeen: 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
Osun camp make sense o!
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by sukerefakere(m): 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
Where is umunna bende

Yeye list embarassed
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by mamotalk: 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
NemzySeries:
we shd b mentioning states like kwara & Niger....deir camps looks like where dey locally draw bones 4 accident victims
You served two times or you camped for two states?
Though Paiko was not too good then.
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by zamanii: 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
The author of this article decided to put together rubbish as post. 2013, really??. Have you been to Osun camp, it cannot get better than Osun as far as camps go in Nigeria
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by MhizzV(f): 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Northern Nigeria and backwardness.
Smh
Please try and see things for ur self...stop using "them say them say"
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by fujirice: 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
waxyung:
OP. Please stop smoking. I camped in sokoto and serving there right now.

Stop judging with what was said about it in 2013.

Sokoto now have it's own permanent camp in Wammako and it's one of the best in Nigeria if not the best
You know you can actually correct what the OP posted without sounding the way you did.
Plus pictures could have helped your case more since you are still serving there.
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by jayjayjajoe: 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
dis guy is dump wat is Osun doing dere,ask pple who had been to Ede camp is one of d best in Nigeria.your lis is dead wer dd put Niger,kogi and gombe fool
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Dre183(m): 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
For me, Umumya camp, Anambra state is the worst camp ever... Anambra corper and Ex-corper can relate

1 Like

Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by sleek214(m): 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
I camped in sokoto 2012 batch B, it was a terrible experience. no beer in mammy self.
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by sicker000: 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Read More At https://www.brainnewsradio.com/the-worst-nysc-camps-in-nigeria/
Dunno kno u can be this daft. Bloggers these days just cook up a story to get attention. I was the corps kitchen coordinator for 2017 batch A. The meals were prepared in the most hygienic conditions nd served almost in excess. Its a common knowledge that some CMs wld want to form class by not wanting to associate with their fellow CMs they perceived as 'commoners' even if the meals were to be brought from a 5-star hotel. Even when Kazaure visited, he was wowed by what he met nd attested that Osun is the 2nd best camp he's visited nationwide.

1 Like

Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Nuellaluv(f): 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
Please remove Adamawa camp from your list.Adamawa is the best we had nice hostel, 24 hours light and water so more do you want to talk about just the insecurity ban place on the state, inside the camp is very safe biko get your fact right

1 Like

Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by flejnr2(f): 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ebonyi na failure
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by allytinted: 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
helium2:
Okada Camp

Wetin eye see, Mouth no go fit talk

grin grin grin grin grin

Flagyl was the hottest selling product in camp then

Edo state no do well at all. From the environment to the food. Surprised its not on the op's list.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Ogaga90: 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
I camped in Sokoto state, Wamako local government, 2018 Batch C stream 1. I can say Sokoto camp is one of the best in Nigeria with stable electricity, good drinking water, good toilet facility, what more can I say.
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by waxyung(m): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
fujirice:

You know you can actually correct what the OP posted without sounding the way you did.
Plus pictures could have helped your case more since you are still serving there.

Accepted. But news shd be verified before publicizing them
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by kuneryxy(m): 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
Go Ilorin camp
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by alons: 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
Op you are very sick for putting osun camp there. Go and make research before you before you start writing that shit up there...am in Osun state now from the camp too. Osun camp is the best in Nigeria
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by lookingfly: 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
waxyung:
OP. Please stop smoking. I camped in sokoto and serving there right now.

Stop judging with what was said about it in 2013.

Sokoto now have it's own permanent camp in Wammako and it's one of the best in Nigeria if not the best
help me tell them ooo, am serving there too. This is what the camp looks like from Google earth.
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
Kelisss:
Okada camp is the worst. No toilets nor bathrooms. I was a batch b Corp member in 2018. Very smelly camp.
Was surprised wen i checked the list and I didnt see Okada camp in Edo state. I served in 2013

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. / Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) / NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.