Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria (43259 Views)

Top 10 Worst NYSC Orientation Camp In Nigeria 2023/2024 / Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Rubyventures: 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
fishmillan:
Crap , remove osun camp ... You don't know what you are saying ... Ede camp is ranked 2nd next to Ogun state camp... OP rubbish post...

I did my service at Ede camp, it was okay no complains , more than 10 years ago.
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by collinsisioma: 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
i camped in osun state, 2018 batch c steam 2 In ede. Osun has one of d best facilities any camp could think of.coupled with d well equiped health centre, stable electricity etc. So op if u are posting rubish u are wrong. So double up nd change it nw.
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Foodforthought: 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
helium2:
Okada Camp

Wetin eye see, Mouth no go fit talk

grin grin grin grin grin

Flagyl was the hottest selling product in camp then

Help me tell the OP. That place worse pass detention camp abeg...I was sick for two full weeks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Foodforthought: 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
Kelisss:
Okada camp is the worst. No toilets nor bathrooms. I was a batch b Corp member in 2018. Very smelly camp.
True
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Airoflaw(m): 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
the list is not correct if Edo is not included

2 Likes

Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by bidak(m): 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
If kwara state yipata camp is not there then the list is wrong
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by abdool59(m): 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
Thank you oo,the permanent camp was returned to Wammako a few years ago. The OP is misleading peiple
waxyung:
OP. Please stop smoking. I camped in sokoto and serving there right now.

Stop judging with what was said about it in 2013.

Sokoto now have it's own permanent camp in Wammako and it's one of the best in Nigeria if not the best
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Cybertext(m): 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
Op... Have you ever been to Yikpata camp in kwara state That place should top the list... Your list is so outdated. This should be the Top 4 worst camp by states

1. Kwara state (Yikpata)
2. Edo state. (Okada)
3. Niger state. (Paiko)
4. Cross river state. (Obubra)

3 Likes

Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by lawson91: 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
make ur research well op, I serve in Sokoto in 2017 and it was one of the best I mean the best camp, starting from the gate, the enough spacious field that is more than some entire camp like Delta camp, the coordinated utility hall, the soldiers and mammi market, the mosques and the Pentecostal Church building, the army quarter's, the kitchen full of cattle ranches, the man o war parade ground and the hostel with 2 decking buildings, the health centers and most importantly the cool weather conditions and the endless cool breezes that blows my body cool each day and night. what a memorable life at wammarkoooo.

1 Like

Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Jocknom(m): 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
How can't you know the worst camp when you have not been to the all camp, Kaduna Camp is 5 � to some many camp in the east, I served in Anambra, what we have there is a primary school and not camp...
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Oluwaseyi456(m): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
I served 2016 batch A Sokoto camp has a new camp located at Tambulwa local gov.
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Oluwaseyi456(m): 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
I served 2016 batch A Sokoto camp has a new camp located at Tambulwa local gov. So ur info abt dokoto camp is false
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Saintlexy221986: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
Are you mad ? Why would you add osun camp to your confused list . Ede camp is one of the best in the country .
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by NemzySeries(m): 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
mamotalk:

You served two times or you camped for two states?
Though Paiko was not too good then.
�Õo�º°˚�˚°º�oo�....wit ma xperience NYSC is not wat i desire to xperience again.... i served in d 2nd worst local govt in kwara called baruten LG were news of national happening are heard of 2 weeks after.... d camp in kwara was jst poo..... i stay in a part of Niger statevcalled suleja h happen to kw abt d Niger poo camp

1 Like

Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Oloripelebe: 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
Yikpata camp, man suffer dah year angry angry
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by fabre4: 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
The worst is Niger
kaduna should not be among Mrs Walida siddiq (state coordinator) tried they have a lister and their toilets are cleaned daily
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by FrankFrenzy(m): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
helium2:
Okada Camp

grin grin grin grin grin

God bless you bro
I saw hell in Okada camp June 2013

1 Like

Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by FrankFrenzy(m): 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
Kelisss:
Okada camp is the worst. No toilets nor bathrooms. I was a batch b Corp member in 2018. Very smelly camp.

Are you serious?
So 5 yrs after I left that camp precisely June 2013, successive administrations could not change this narrative.
Shame!
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by FrankFrenzy(m): 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
Cybertext:
Op... Have you ever been to Yikpata camp in kwara state That place should top the list... Your list is so outdated. This should be the Top 4 worst camp by states

1. Kwara state (Yikpata)
2. Edo state. (Okada)
3. Niger state. (Paiko)
4. Cross river state. (Obubra)

More like it, but just a little rejig
OKADA should top the log

1 Like

Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by abismal3(m): 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
Kaduna you Don fall my hand
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by FrankFrenzy(m): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
Foodforthought:

Help me tell the OP. That place worse pass detention camp abeg...I was sick for two full weeks

True
ED13B orientation exercise was one hell of a programme
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Kbels(f): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
waxyung:
OP. Please stop smoking. I camped in sokoto and serving there right now.

Stop judging with what was said about it in 2013.

Sokoto now have it's own permanent camp in Wammako and it's one of the best in Nigeria if not the best
I served in Sokoto in 2008/2009. The camp wasn't as bad then as the OP says but thank God there's now a permanent orientation camp.
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by dhantey324(m): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
helium2:
Okada Camp

grin grin grin grin grin

That camp is a shithole. I was in hall 5 back then and I didn't use the toilet and bathroom for one day. From my hostel, u could see the ladies taking their bath outside. Shot put and outside bathing na normal level. That place no follow. Make I no talk finish.
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by dhantey324(m): 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
FrankFrenzy:

Are you serious?
So 5 yrs after I left that camp precisely June 2013, successive administrations could not change this narrative.
Shame!

Big shame o.. I left there 6years ago. It's shameful.

1 Like

Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Haywhybaba007(m): 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
@ Op u don see yikpata camp (Kwara State) before? Nah him worst pass throughout Naija. served dere, 13/14c
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Boltam(f): 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
helium2:
Okada Camp

grin grin grin grin grin

i was expecting it to top the list...so terrible a place

1 Like

Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by hybraheeem002(m): 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
Come to Abakaliki, you go know say white no be black
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by ifebrainy5: 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
I served in sokoto in 2015, there wamako camp is very good... Sokoto shouldn't be in that list, so I strongly disagree with you op
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Louis005(m): 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
This camps are still learning where yikpata dey...wetin my eyes see my mouth no fit talk
WarriAproko:
Were yikpata kwara state sad
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by dyangprof(m): 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
Magaji Dam Yamusa NYSC, Keffi, Nasarawa State was the second best camp in Naija as @ 2008, while Osun was the best

Don't know the best camps as today though
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by bennywyse(m): 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
This list doesn't even make any sense..... I have friends who served in Osun and Sokoto and they testified the places were good, I bet you haven't been to Kogi or Niger NYSC Camp and see real prisons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. / Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) / NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.