Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos (34450 Views)

Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) / It Seems To Me That I Have Contracted Hiv With This Encounters, Am So Scared / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by Deadlock: 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
Abcruz:

Hear the word of the sovereign LORD:

Now you have been freed from sin and have become God's servant. This results in a holy life and, finally, in everlasting life.--Romans 6:22

Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.--2 Timothy 2:22

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise!!!

Say No #MORE
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by alhassanyusuf29(m): 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
ohhhh yah, makes more sense now..or maybe they cant afford the amalgamated tablets
MissRaine69:

The new treatment has amalgamated all those tablets into two there must be medication for other conditions they have as well
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by tosodus(m): 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
Uglymugg:

Bullshiit. There are only two HIV strains.
Ok, no argument...

Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
ohhhh yah, makes more sense now..or maybe they cant afford the amalgamated tablets
HIV medication is free in a lot of the African countries so it’s not about cost as it’s all donated but the amalgated tables tablets do cost more to make.
I have seen them in Zimbabwe which has one of the best HIV reduction programmes in Sub-Sahara Africa.
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by tosodus(m): 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

Actually both of you are correct (sort of) there are two strains BUT there are many subtypes amongst the two strains. Subtypes varies by region/continent and to some extent country.
You are informed but he is definitely wrong , there are so many strains of HIV just that countries usually have their own specific strain dominant in their environment...

Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
tosodus:

You are informed but he is definitely wrong , there are so many strains of HIV just that countries usually have their own specific strain dominant in their environment...
Fine Professor Google HIV ....
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by alhassanyusuf29(m): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
ok, i get it now..but is it free here in Nigeria
MissRaine69:

HIV medication is free in a lot of the African countries so it’s not about cost as it’s all donated but the amalgated tables tablets do cost more to make.
I have seen them in Zimbabwe which has one of the best HIV reduction programmes in Sub-Sahara Africa.
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
SweetBuns:
And yet some body will soon go out and have unprotected sex today .
I pray that sense will locate some people

As long as your moniker is sweetbuns,you are in no position to give advice concerning sex.
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by tosodus(m): 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

Fine Professor Google HIV ....

Lol, it was the fastest means.
I cannot be snapping notes/textbook or research work..
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
ok, i get it now..but is it free here in Nigeria
Since 2017 it is now free but you still have to pay for blood tests etc Which is why it’s not really working in Nigeria. The hidden costa is what’s disrupting things.
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by Reference(m): 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
This cannot be true. HIV medication has gone beyond this. Except there are other attendant complications most HIV patients are stable on just one pill a day.
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by lawalosky(m): 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
candlewax:
This is really heartbreaking, I hope scientists all over the world find a way to contain that virus
black seed+honey kill HIV 100%.
six months and the person is elaborate from this deadly virus.....
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by Codes151(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
Why keep giving birth??
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by Reference(m): 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

Not necessarily

Are you sure? Prolonged medication of whatever kind is not good for the liver oh. Just that in the case of HIV it is a price worth paying.
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
Reference:

Are you sure? Prolonged medication of whatever kind is not good for the liver oh. Just that in the case of HIV it is a price worth paying.
That’s why you have blood tests to monitor such things doses are adjusted or medication is changed if problems occur.

1 Like

Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by mrakeeno: 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
dreamworld:
After I got treated of staphilococus ,i swear not to Bleep run girls again, it's better I buy vaseline , I saw hell
grin grin

Never knew staph to be that bad
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
Reference:
This cannot be true. HIV medication has gone beyond this. Except there are other attendant complications most HIV patients are stable on just one pill a day.
Are you aware of the cost impications involved with the combined dose?

1 Like

Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
Codes151:
Why keep giving birth??
Did it occur to you she was not aware she was HIV positive ?

1 Like

Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by winj3: 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
orlymat:

My guy there s God factor in everything. He said "I will have mercy on who I will have mercy for". There are several cases of somebody died of the virus yet his/spouse is negative till date.
Sometime his mercy may play out by not allowing it come near ur spouse, if u are smart enof to abstain or play safe, what of ur spouse? Remember temptation s real.
It has happened to the best of people while some worst of people are still free like bird. Only God can explain why

Never despise mercy of God pls

With people like you, I rest my case - Nigerians have a very long way to go for commonsense to kick in.
Maybe your children have a chance but it's too late for you.
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by tealaw(m): 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
those Oloshos no go hear
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by jude33084(m): 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
princeSammyz:
I keep wondering how the cure for HIV keeps eluding the great advancement in medical sciences. What's really special about this virus?

There is a cure!

Vladamir Putin Russian president told the world to ask America many years ago undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by dancewith: 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

The new treatment has amalgamated all those tablets into two there must be medication for other conditions they have as well

Precisely. I was wondering why someone in this age can be taking 20 pills for HIV daily. The new meds regime is even one combining all these into one

I am sure this is for other medical issues they have aside HIV
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by starpon1: 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
dreamworld:
After I got treated of staphilococus ,i swear not to Bleep run girls again, it's better I buy vaselmy guy hlp me on how u take cure am abeg 08176056949ine , I saw hell
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
Yuceeluv:
20 tablets a day?kilode?...God have mercy.

...funny enough some people still don't believe HIV exits.
What are you saying?
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by Yuceeluv(f): 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
I am saying it is sad that in the light of all these facts, some people are still bent on believing its nonexistence.

bayino:

What are you saying?
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
lawalosky:

black seed+honey kill HIV 100%.
six months and the person is elaborate from this deadly virus.....

You could open a research center and if your medicine works out you will never be forgotten in the history of the world
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by dreamworld: 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=starpon1 post=73730076][/quote]
Actually I was treated with a simple drug, but I suffered months because I wasn't given the drug,
Is augmenting 1 gram, not the 650 type,
One morning and one night after food,for 7 days,
But staphilococus is of different types so what treated me might not treat another type of staph, but you can give it a trial ,mat God heal you
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by Yuceeluv(f): 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
grin do tell...how e take happen?
Deadlock:
And,... to think somebody came to my house ARMED to the teeth to gimme this virus earlier this year?
The Lord that saved me will save everyone who's exposed to this shit....
I've forgiven but can never forget.
I've since embarked on a life of celibacy.
Thanks Lord
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
bedspread:
HIV is now moimoi Case....
Divine Healing Remains the only source of HIV Termination!

Find any The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement enter....
Walk out and go do your Test!!

Where are those wey go fit give testimony??

I mean those who were truly healed o no be all those fake stage ishhh
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by DavidEsq(m): 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
bedspread:
HIV is now moimoi Case....
Divine Healing Remains the only source of HIV Termination!

Find any The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement enter....
Walk out and go do your Test!!

Sheeple spotted

Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by Mandrake007(m): 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
Deadlock:
And,... to think somebody came to my house ARMED to the teeth to gimme this virus earlier this year?
The Lord that saved me will save everyone who's exposed to this shit....
I've forgiven but can never forget.
I've since embarked on a life of celibacy.
Thanks Lord
lol bro drop the full gist
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by bedspread: 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

Where are those wey go fit give testimony??

I mean those who were truly healed o no be all those fake stage ishhh
SHARAAAAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patient Who Fled Imo After Testing Positive For COVID-19 Caught Trading In Ondo / Troubled Man Spotted On A Telecommunications Mast In Lagos / Effects Of SALT Water On Skin And General Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.