Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,591 members, 7,827,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos (34478 Views)

Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) / It Seems To Me That I Have Contracted Hiv With This Encounters, Am So Scared / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by Geesanni: 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
u mean u were infected Oh God?
Deadlock:
And,... to think somebody came to my house ARMED to the teeth to gimme this virus earlier this year?
The Lord that saved me will save everyone who's exposed to this shit....
I've forgiven but can never forget.
I've since embarked on a life of celibacy.
Thanks Lord
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by orlymat: 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
winj3:

With people like you, I rest my case - Nigerians have a very long way to go for commonsense to kick in.
Maybe your children have a chance but it's too late for you.
Tnx for the insult but hear what bible says
"A fool say in his mind there is no God"
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by Slazim: 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
Uglymugg:
Virus on it's own are very difficult to flush out of the body, but they can be supressed. Although HIV is very different in the way it attacks it's host. It's very unnatural, almost like something that was engineered by man.
It was engineered by man, a plain explanation is that some white folks are resistant to the virus, is that a coincidence? Why aren't some blacks resistant to it?

Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
bedspread:
SHARAAAAP

Ogar all i ask for na proof ooo but u wan silent me already.
Am sure you sef noe those things na stage
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by joepentwo(m): 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
bedspread:
HIV is now moimoi Case....
Divine Healing Remains the only source of HIV Termination!

Find any The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement enter....
Walk out and go do your Test!!

Walk out free and die after few months grin grin
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by ofornwa: 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
Yuceeluv:
20 tablets a day?kilode?...God have mercy.
...funny enough some people still don't believe HIV exits.
. But that's a fact
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by winj3: 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
orlymat:
Tnx for the insult but hear what bible says
"A fool say in his mind there is no God"

The same bible should tell you only an idiot believes what he is told without evidence!
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by Raylight2(m): 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
I pray God's healing hands locate them. I feel for them
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by cassidy1996(m): 4:55am On Dec 11, 2018
dreamworld:
After I got treated of staphilococus ,i swear not to Bleep run girls again, it's better I buy vaseline , I saw hell
bros morning, please what drug did you use? thanks
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by Codes151(m): 8:28am On Dec 11, 2018
MissRaine69:

Did it occur to you she was not aware she was HIV positive ?
no
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
Codes151:
no
Worth considering before judging

1 Like

Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
cassidy1996:
bros morning, please what drug did you use? thanks
Penicillinase-resistant penicillin
Or first generation cephalosporins
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
Yuceeluv:
I am saying it is sad that in the light of all these facts, some people are still bent on believing its nonexistence.

I've not seen someone who doesn't believe HIV exists
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by Yuceeluv(f): 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
Yes...'YOU' have not.

bayino:

I've not seen someone who doesn't believe HIV exists
Re: Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos by cassidy1996(m): 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
MissRaine69:
Penicillinase-resistant penicillin Or first generation cephalosporins
thanks, i appreciate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can U Drink Ur Urine? / Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations / Effects Of SALT Water On Skin And General Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.