Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) (9404 Views)

Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by Nairatrenders: 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
Just In: Another beautiful & curvy NYSC member rocks her Khaki in grand style.

Sense or nonsense.

Drop your comments

GIST via - https://nairatrend.com.ng/curvy-nysc-lady-rocks-her-khaki-with-swags-see-photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by Wondermumsy(f): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
Make I book space when e reach front page.as FTC
Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by happybee: 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
And proof she's a serving Corp?
Btw she's sexy.

8 Likes

Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by samysmoothfresh: 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
She looks a whole lot like twoclans

3 Likes

Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by MarianaTrench: 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
Can we see pics of the view from the back please?

9 Likes

Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by Jayslicky: 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
Omg see ukwu, na doggy sure pass heh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by Nairatrenders: 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
angry
Jayslicky:
Omg see ukwu, na doggy sure pass heh!!!
Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by Uglymugg: 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
She looks a whole lot like twoclans

What the _fuck!!! Twoclans looks like that? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by durubennie(m): 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by Twoclans(f): 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Uglymugg:

I die well today shocked shocked

@ Uglymugg that is exactly why I belong to nairaland king of ukwu boys.

cc king lefulefu wink

3 Likes

Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by lilmax(m): 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
when you check her body count you'll be amazed.....

most women act as if na only fck dey their head, smh

2 Likes

Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by Lalas247(f): 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
lilmax:
when you check her body count you'll be amazed.....

most women act as if na only fck dey their head, smh
Will you shut up undecided
So u think u’ve made sense ......when u can’t attract such u insult without facts ....

1 Like

Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
See her big yansh..ashawo

2 Likes

Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by lilmax(m): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lalas247:

Will you shut up undecided
So u think u’ve made sense ......when u can’t attract such u insult without facts ....

when I can't attract such? you think that girl up there is my type? a girl that knows nothing except breast and yansh?

a girl with empty brain?

I guess you're like her and you think I'm one of those guys that focus on your body parts because thats all you've got....

you better check your dms for my name if you think you've hit those sex starved guys cheesy

that should tell you I'm not one of those that worship dumbasses like you grin

gtfoh

7 Likes

Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
Anyone with khaki is now a Corper.

4 Likes

Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by Lalas247(f): 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
lilmax:
when I can't attract such? you think that girl up there is my type? a girl that knows nothing except breast and yansh?

a girl with empty brain?

I guess you're like her and you think I'm one of those guys that focus on your body parts because thats all you've got....

you better check your dms for my name if you think you've hit those sex starved guys cheesy

that should tell you I'm not one of those that worship dumbasses like you grin

gtfoh

But how do you know if her brain is empty .....omo ale... you see n judge do you have the receipts for your statement
Judging a book by its cover shows u are dumb....
reply quick lunch break is almost up grin

U no dey fear seff..
Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
grin
Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
angry another wasted potential future wife tongue our women of 2018 are all a disgrace

I want to buy a verified Nigerian Adsense

1 Like

Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Anyone with khaki is now a Corper.
......don't mind them!
Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by OneManLegion(m): 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lalas247:

But how do you know if her brain is empty .....omo ale... you see n judge do you have the receipts for your statement
Judging a book by its cover shows u are dumb....
reply quick lunch break is almost up grin

U no dey fear seff..

Lunch break by 3:36 PM?

1 Like

Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
How u dey
OneManLegion:

Aunty aunty..
Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by OneManLegion(m): 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lalas247:

How u dey

How I dey See this one o!

Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
OneManLegion:

How I dey See this one o!

I’ll be back in 2week ... keep this energy for me grin
Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by OneManLegion(m): 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lalas247:

I’ll be back in 2week ... keep this energy for me grin

You can't handle my energy. You're barely keeping up with my minimum effort.
Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by lawrence35(m): 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
This isn't nysc,,

She will be disciplined if she goes to their office like that.
Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by Nairatrenders: 6:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
shocked
Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
This isn't NYSC khaki.
Look again.
Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by Nairatrenders: 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
sad
Yewandequeen:
This isn't NYSC khaki.
Look again.
Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by samysmoothfresh: 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
Uglymugg:

ahan why are you surprised bro. undecided

havent you seen her pictures before?

1 Like

Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by bankyblue(m): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
Where that pastor way they talk about Ogasm........this one na for u
Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ahhhh blood of jubril shocked
see hips shocked
but she no show us back nau angry
wit these hips her back go surely carry shocked
luminouz will sell his uncle"s cocoyam farm for these hips
wat a figure cheesy

Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
Twoclans:

I die well today shocked shocked

@ Uglymugg that is exactly why I belong to nairaland king of ukwu boys.

cc king lefulefu wink
i love those thighs wink wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders That Have Lost Loved Ones: How Did You Cope? / My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. / Shocking News!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.