Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown Goes Under Attack For Exposing Her Private Part - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown Goes Under Attack For Exposing Her Private Part (2078 Views)

See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown Goes Under Attack For Exposing Her Private Part by Wingsnewspaper: 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown goes under attack for exposing her bushy private part

Teenage Ghanaian veteran actress Rosemond Brown has experienced series of tongue lashing by her followers on Instagram after she posted a photo flaunting her Bushy Private Part.

Rosemond Brown, had stepped out wearing only a bikini revealing enough to expose her private part which also gave an indication that the teen actress had not had a shave in a while.

He fans were however not happy with the photo.  Some of them wondered why on earth one would expose her body in such a manner on social media.

Others described the photos as “disgusting” complaining that if it would be embarrassing if Rosemond Brown’s children grow up to see their mother in such a bad light.

For instance, an Instagram user, Akua, complained that Rosemond Brown should be advised to “shave before exposing because it is disgusting”:

@akua.darko: “Is that black bush I am seeing? Please tell her to shave before exposing!! Disgusting!!!!

Ahuofe wrote in the Twi language that she had not seen anyone who would be so hungry for fame that going naked would be an option:

@ahocfe: “Kyere s3 menam menam.. I have never seen such a person who is so attention and fame hungry and will go any extent for fame like this girl!! What at all is she looking for? Ei 3y3 asem oo.”

Kuma also described the photo as disgusting saying it would be bad that one day the actress’ children would find such photos on the internet:

@Kumasikala: “Woaa look as if she won’t grow up one day. Hmmm your kids will come and see this one day and what will you do if you see your baby girl doing this?”

Read Also: I MISS CARDI B – RAPPER OFFSET CONFESSES AFTER ONE WEEK OF DIVORCE

https://www.wingsnewspaper.com/i-miss-cardi-b-rapper-offset-confesses-after-one-week-of-divorce.

1 Share

Re: Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown Goes Under Attack For Exposing Her Private Part by pyyxxaro: 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
The people when suck this innocent gal bweast fall like this ehn

Thunder go fire una mouth sad

1 Like

Re: Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown Goes Under Attack For Exposing Her Private Part by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
There's an epidemic in the land. Women regardless of their ages now have their breasts looking like an empty blood bag with the nipples pointing down to mother earth. Whatever could be the reason? I don't understand anymore.

OP, abeg explain this line "Teenage Ghanaian veteran actress"
Re: Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown Goes Under Attack For Exposing Her Private Part by Evablizin(f): 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
Endtime girl.

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown Goes Under Attack For Exposing Her Private Part by SmellingAnus(m): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
See that brezz... Hand work of men... undecided
Re: Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown Goes Under Attack For Exposing Her Private Part by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
angry grin sharp guys have rough handled this girl's boobs cool but boy oh o boy will I gladly bang her ripe pussyyy raw

I will buy any verified Nigerian Adsense

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful Who You Hurt / My Thoughts On Being An Alpha Male. / Help! I tire for naija girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.