Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

I Love You, Please Forgive Me – Simi Releases Apology Video To Her Fans (watch V - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love You, Please Forgive Me – Simi Releases Apology Video To Her Fans (watch V (602 Views)

“Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo / "They Want To Rush Me"- Simi Says As She Shares New Photos On IG / "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love You, Please Forgive Me – Simi Releases Apology Video To Her Fans (watch V by Ronky001(f): 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
The Live in Lagos concert was held at The Balmoral Convention Center in Lagos and was slated for 06:00pm but according to reports, she wasn’t present, not until about five hours later – this coupled with disorganization at the event, left her audience disappointed.

As she apologized, the singer revealed that the mishap wasn’t intentional as there was an event that took place the previous night and so it was not so possible for her team to organize and set up the venue in so short a time.

Watch Video..http://gisthubnaija.com/

(1) (Reply)

Winners Of 2018 ‘nigeria Bloggers Forum – Man Of The Year Awards’ / Photos: Chika Ike Rocks Thailand White Sucks "I Prayed For The Life I Live Now" / Kylie Jenner Shows Off Her Mood For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.